Crowd Predictions

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Re: Crowd Predictions

Post by Raiderdave »

Phelpsy wrote:
Way to face a discussion Dave :

you call that tripe a discussion :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Stewie
Coach
Coach
Team: Port Adelaide Football Club

Post by Stewie »

Phelpsy wrote:
Way to face a discussion Dave :
He brings in the buts when he loses an argument. It's his way of putting up the white flag :lol:
Raiderdave wrote:

7K is a tremendous turnout
Drac
Coach
Coach
Team: Adelaide Crows

Post by Drac »

some real blockbusters this weekend for the nRL. Wests v Cowboys, Eels v Titans, Warriors v Knight lol
Raiderdave wrote:
perception is reality
Stewie
Coach
Coach

Post by Stewie »

Drac wrote:
some real blockbusters this weekend for the nRL. Wests v Cowboys, Eels v Titans, Warriors v Knight lol
Mr. Fudgey Wudgey will be exhausted by the end of the round in the nRL! :lol:
Raiderdave wrote:

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Eels vs titans should be a ripper

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Raiderdave wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Hey hey hey. Comon now you two lets work this out like gentlemen.

I'll act as mediator.

Ok Phelpsy, now I know you've only recently met raiderdave and I know, he makes some fairly large statements...but, facts are phelpsy, he's uncanny in how correct he is. Just open your mind and take the time to think it through what ol raiderdave is saying. Its quite correct, almost every time. Hence you poor AFL supporters get madder at him than anyone else, he really opens up the deep seated wounds you poor buggers suffer from. The only way to heal is to acknowledge its true.

Ok dave, now I know phelpsy's new and doesnt really know your accuracy rate in predictions yet but give the poor fella some time ok? He may actually need glasses as it looks as though he hasnt been able to see what that crowd at skoda actually looked like and blurred vision can make things look like double.

So lets the pair of you stop your nasty name calling and realise what's important. The GWS crowd was fudged to high hell and daves right 99.9% of the time.

Theeerrrrrreee, better now? :)
Raiderdaves about as accurate in his predictions as a broken clock.
your prediction

about 166% over ...... :-k

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that's actually not too bad for you

my cat got closer
but that's a fair effort for a wombat like you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Was 3.9k off. :lol:

try 6.8K off wanker

there wasn't 3K there
& we all know it :cool:
So are you saying you do watch AFL? I thought you hated the sport and wouldn't dare give them a larger tv rating? How would you know unless you watched the game? Aside from that got any evidence to back it up or just what you think? Thought so another made up fact - you are such a coward. Can't face the god honest truth - AFL is here to stay!

Hahahah now go and have a little cry to mummy
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Drac wrote:

& everyone of these games will triple the crowd at the Midgets :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Eels vs titans should be a ripper

actually it won't be too shabby
Parra are going OK at home in 2013.... Titans would wanna be on their game

don't think which ever pack of bumbling clowns are playing that even bigger pack of bumbling clowns the midgets .. will need to worry too much about the same :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

I'll act as mediator.

Ok Phelpsy, now I know you've only recently met raiderdave and I know, he makes some fairly large statements...but, facts are phelpsy, he's uncanny in how correct he is. Just open your mind and take the time to think it through what ol raiderdave is saying. Its quite correct, almost every time. Hence you poor AFL supporters get madder at him than anyone else, he really opens up the deep seated wounds you poor buggers suffer from. The only way to heal is to acknowledge its true.

Ok dave, now I know phelpsy's new and doesnt really know your accuracy rate in predictions yet but give the poor fella some time ok? He may actually need glasses as it looks as though he hasnt been able to see what that crowd at skoda actually looked like and blurred vision can make things look like double.

So lets the pair of you stop your nasty name calling and realise what's important. The GWS crowd was fudged to high hell and daves right 99.9% of the time.

your prediction

my cat got closer

try 6.8K off wanker

there wasn't 3K there
So are you saying you do watch AFL? I thought you hated the sport and wouldn't dare give them a larger tv rating? How would you know unless you watched the game? Aside from that got any evidence to back it up or just what you think? Thought so another made up fact - you are such a coward. Can't face the god honest truth - AFL is here to stay!

it takes 30 seconds to see what sort of turnout there is
you could count the number of people in some stands at Skoda for midgets games

on a butchers left hand :lol: :lol: :lol:

VFL
dead in Sydney :cool:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

I'll act as mediator.

your prediction

my cat got closer

try 6.8K off wanker

there wasn't 3K there

VFL
So your basing your estimates from a camera angle from one side of the ground on TV for 30 seconds? And your suggesting thats reliable..........not! Your just making it up!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

I'll act as mediator.

your prediction

my cat got closer

try 6.8K off wanker

there wasn't 3K there

VFL
So your basing your estimates from a camera angle from one side of the ground on TV for 30 seconds? And your suggesting thats reliable..........not! Your just making it up!

and a thousand photos from people laughing their tits off at the official crowd
many photos
no fans
fudge fudge

end of :cool:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

I'll act as mediator.

your prediction

my cat got closer

try 6.8K off wanker

there wasn't 3K there

VFL

and a thousand photos from people laughing their tits off at the official crowd
many photos
no fans
fudge fudge

end of :cool:
In other words - Raiderdave says (translation) "I can't prove shit ......you have caught me lying again.......singlet wearers.........Fumble tards..........shit.......I'll just make it up!

Only too familiar Raiderdave when in doubt just make it up and lie!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Drac wrote:
Blockbusters indeed. Get set to laugh hard tonight. :(/ :(/ :(/
Tigers set to hit new low at Leichhardt as fans stay away
Date May 24, 2013

Michael Chammas
Rugby league reporter

The worst losing streak in Wests Tigers' history is expected to be compounded by the lowest Leichhardt Oval crowd in nine years on Friday night.

With the NRL looking towards moving games from dilapidated suburban grounds to the larger stadiums, Friday's game between the Tigers and Cowboys could be the third-last game at the ground.

The lowest crowd at Leichhardt Oval as a joint venture was 4359 on a Saturday night against the Northern Eagles in 2001.

In 2004, the Tigers attracted 5648 against Melbourne, but since then they have not drawn a crowd of less than 10,000.

''The early indications suggest we're going to struggle to get 10,000,'' chief executive Stephen Humphreys said.

''We're probably around the 6000 mark at the moment … I'd say we're expecting about 9000 to 10,000.''
Leichhardt Oval

Friday's game is the second of four at Leichhardt Oval this season, all of which are night games despite the appeal of Sunday afternoon football at the traditional home of the Tigers.

After that, the Tigers will play twice at Leichhardt Oval this season. But their hopes of attracting big crowds to the suburban venue are slim given their predicament on the ladder and the fact they play two non-Sydney teams.

Their next outing at Leichhardt Oval is a Saturday night game against reigning premiers Melbourne in round 16 just three days after game two of the State of Origin series at Suncorp Stadium.

The last scheduled match at the ground is in round 19 in what is shaping up as a match with no bearing on the top eight, with the Tigers to host the out-of-sorts Warriors on a Friday night.

But Humphreys said the wet weather forecast and the showdown against an interstate team should not be a factor for the fans.

''In recent years, it hasn't mattered who we've played at Leichhardt, we've always attracted a strong crowd,'' he said.

''I would dismiss the fact we're playing against the Cowboys as a factor. It's a quality team with a lot of internationals. Our factors are more about ourselves than the team we're playing or the weather.

''We've had a long losing streak and it's understandable for people to lose their intense interest, but I hope our members and fans understand that it is in the most challenging of times that the team really needs them. The fact that it could be raining is a chance for them to make an even bolder statement about how much support they have for their team.''

Poor ticket sales for Friday's game won't help the fans' push to keep Leichhardt Oval alive, with general manager Grant Mayer taking to Twitter on Wednesday night to express disappointment.

''Sad to say that ticket sales for @Wests_Tigers game on Friday are shocking. Great pricing, great talent on show, is it just unhappy fans?'' Mayer tweeted.

Mayer's tweet sparked plenty of reaction on the social media site, with one fan tweeting: ''Honestly, yes. Most fans aren't happy after the club losing 7in a row. Some still seeing inaction with the selections.''

Another fan said: ''Culmination of poor retentio

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... z2UA13g22j
Stewie
Coach
Coach

Post by Stewie »

You know your code's a suburban piece of shit when you're playing at grounds that look like this...

:lol:
Raiderdave wrote:

cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

Maybe you could play some grassoots Aussie Rules there?
Nice try Cos.