Crowd Predictions

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Crowd Predictions

Post by King-Eliagh »

Hey hey hey. Comon now you two lets work this out like gentlemen.

I'll act as mediator.

Ok Phelpsy, now I know you've only recently met raiderdave and I know, he makes some fairly large statements...but, facts are phelpsy, he's uncanny in how correct he is. Just open your mind and take the time to think it through what ol raiderdave is saying. Its quite correct, almost every time. Hence you poor AFL supporters get madder at him than anyone else, he really opens up the deep seated wounds you poor buggers suffer from. The only way to heal is to acknowledge its true.

Ok dave, now I know phelpsy's new and doesnt really know your accuracy rate in predictions yet but give the poor fella some time ok? He may actually need glasses as it looks as though he hasnt been able to see what that crowd at skoda actually looked like and blurred vision can make things look like double.

So lets the pair of you stop your nasty name calling and realise what's important. The GWS crowd was fudged to high hell and daves right 99.9% of the time.

Theeerrrrrreee, better now? :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
piesman2011
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 0

Post by piesman2011 »

King-Eliagh wrote:

I'll act as mediator.

Ok Phelpsy, now I know you've only recently met raiderdave and I know, he makes some fairly large statements...but, facts are phelpsy, he's uncanny in how correct he is. Just open your mind and take the time to think it through what ol raiderdave is saying. Its quite correct, almost every time. Hence you poor AFL supporters get madder at him than anyone else, he really opens up the deep seated wounds you poor buggers suffer from. The only way to heal is to acknowledge its true.

Ok dave, now I know phelpsy's new and doesnt really know your accuracy rate in predictions yet but give the poor fella some time ok? He may actually need glasses as it looks as though he hasnt been able to see what that crowd at skoda actually looked like and blurred vision can make things look like double.

So lets the pair of you stop your nasty name calling and realise what's important. The GWS crowd was fudged to high hell and daves right 99.9% of the time.

Raiderdaves about as accurate in his predictions as a broken clock.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Oh my ..... Lol
Veni, vidi, vici
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

King-Eliagh wrote:

I'll act as mediator.

No probs E

hes got the benefit of the doubt for a bit longer :wink:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

piesman2011 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

I'll act as mediator.

your prediction

about 166% over ...... :-k

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that's actually not too bad for you

my cat got closer
but that's a fair effort for a wombat like you :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

piesman2011
Coach
Coach

Post by piesman2011 »

Raiderdave wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

I'll act as mediator.

your prediction

my cat got closer
Was 3.9k off. Watch out for those UFOs mate. It is impossible to take you seriously you muppet. :lol:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

piesman2011 wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

I'll act as mediator.

your prediction

my cat got closer
Was 3.9k off. :lol:

try 6.8K off wanker

there wasn't 3K there
& we all know it :cool:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

piesman2011
Coach
Coach

Post by piesman2011 »

Raiderdave wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

I'll act as mediator.

your prediction

my cat got closer
Was 3.9k off. :lol:
I make up random numbers to suit my argument and then I finished up with a dick related put down and a few lols and a cool face to make myself look like a total tool.
EFA
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

5,830?

Bullshit, I counted them, they're lying by about 4,000 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
piesman2011
Coach
Coach

Post by piesman2011 »

One in five seats sat in = 5000. Looks about right to me. It certainly ain't 1 in 15 seats sat in like you are suggesting.
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by 214Four »

piesman2011 wrote:
One in five seats sat in = 5000. Looks about right to me. It certainly ain't 1 in 15 seats sat in like you are suggesting.
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

Piesman look at those pics... How can be honestly say it looks about 1 in 5?!
Also GWS's crowd was 5830 which puts it more towards needing to be 1 in 4 seats than 1 in 5.
There is one whole stand totally empty, at thescoreboard end between the two light towers there is about maximum 200 people. I do not think i need to use anymore examples from those pics,cos images like those speak and proove more than words ever could, and they show alot of evidence of fudging

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
Stewie
Coach
Coach
Team: Port Adelaide Football Club

Post by Stewie »

I see they've conveniently left out the members stand. Also there's a lot happening outside of the stands in games at Metricon and Skoda, no doubt that's where a few would have been. 5.8k seems about right. Penrif's 9k on the other hand... LOL!
Raiderdave wrote:

7K is a tremendous turnout
Fred
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

At metricon also you have to realise that the seats along the wings are platinum seats and you can't sit there with GA tickets or membership. You'll notice a lot of people either behind the goals at one end or standing behind these seats undercover ... Hard to see. Which reminds me must get my tickets for the pies match . Going platinum for that .
Veni, vidi, vici
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Stewie wrote:
I see they've conveniently left out the members stand. Also there's a lot happening outside of the stands in games at Metricon and Skoda, no doubt that's where a few would have been. 5.8k seems about right. Penrif's 9k on the other hand... LOL!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but but but
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Fred
Coach