James Hird 'injected with banned drug'

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: James Hird 'injected with banned drug'

Post by Xman »

The Age reported the sharks did use illegal substances and Essendon are most likely fine.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

This is really a nothing story beat up, in order for James H to be doing something wrong there must be a causal connection between what he used and what was given to players and how it was administered. Anyway I think it is a long way from players taking horse steroids like those in RL, I think those in glass houses shouldn't be so quick to throw stones until the full facts are revealed. But whatever the outcome I think it is not a good look for RL and AF. But it wont stop either sport from growing. So Wabbit again whats ur point?
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Jeez ol jimmy hird looked a shaky shady figure during his few words in front of the crowd post match today. He called for Essendon fans continued support and looked terribly emotional...not emotional in an innocent way neither. No he looked a guilty man who may well be charged as such, pleading for public support while knowing the regulating bodies wont be dishing out the sympathy.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Jeez ol jimmy hird looked a shaky shady figure during his few words in front of the crowd post match today. He called for Essendon fans continued support and looked terribly emotional...not emotional in an innocent way neither. No he looked a guilty man who may well be charged as such, pleading for public support while knowing the regulating bodies wont be dishing out the sympathy.
Charged with what? He's not a players
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well that's what all the fuss is about isnt it Xman? What should he be charged with? It's hard to charge when the crooks are one step ahead of the regulating bodies but one things for certain, the whole thing stinks to high hell.

However this all unfolds he's clearly trodden a very fine line and put the integrity of the whole club at stake...anyone with a brain knows this, and so does jimmy hird, hence the shaky stuttery, emotional desperate call for support yest. :lol:

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Charged? What criminal charges or do you mean sanctioned. In order for him to be sanctioned again they must established that he knew one of two things either 1) players were injected with WADA banned substances and/or they were given legal substances in a banned method ( i.e. intravenous application of WADA non banned substances. At this stage no evidence has been released showing either! Only evidence is that JH may have (and I stress may) taken WADA banned substances which being a coach is not prohibited. So as to his appearance this may be explained by what Queen-Eliagh was suggesting, but it may also be the result of a long and emotional week by an innocent man!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

If Jimmy H took these substances he should be charged by his club for disgracing the integrity of the entire club. Simple as that. And dont go giving us that "oh but he's allowed to because he's not a player" line. [-(

If the australian swim coach was found to be pumped to the nines on banned substances you'd rightly say he or she is dodgy, and you'd rightly think the swim team are prob dodgy also. Hird...looks like he's destroyed the integrity of the club. He should be ashamed. [-X

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
If Jimmy H took these substances he should be charged by his club for disgracing the integrity of the entire club. Simple as that. And dont go giving us that "oh but he's allowed to because he's not a player" line. [-(

If the australian swim coach was found to be pumped to the nines on banned substances you'd rightly say he or she is dodgy, and you'd rightly think the swim team are prob dodgy also. Hird...looks like he's destroyed the integrity of the club. He should be ashamed. [-X
Numerous common medications are banned for players. Are you going to ban all support staff for taking common, legal medications?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Hahaha yeah nice try Xman but I dont think what Hird is accused of taking is a "common legal medication". :wink:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Hahaha yeah nice try Xman but I dont think what Hird is accused of taking is a "common legal medication". :wink:
Sure is, common legal medication used by anti aging clinics.

Lets just say there is more to this than weve heard so far. Its safe to say Hird has strenuously denied he received hexalerin :wink:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: So the essendon footy club is an anti aging clinic now? :lol:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
:lol: So the essendon footy club is an anti aging clinic now? :lol:
Hello, KE, hello

Dank is a part owner of a business that sells medications such as Hexarelin. He even treats his own patients
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

So what dumbo, Dank aint what people these days are calling a peddler of "common legal drugs" :lol:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
So what dumbo, Dank aint what people these days are calling a peddler of "common legal drugs" :lol:
Oh dear
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

You appear to have little clue about medications Xman. I thought you were a doctor or something? You think Hexarelin is "common"? :lol:

xman wrote: