James Hird 'injected with banned drug'

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: James Hird 'injected with banned drug'

Post by Xman »

Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
Except he knows a shit lot more than you
I'll take my advice from presently serving ASADA officials , for unlike Hirdy's ol mate Richard Ing .. I hear he's an Essenminda fan too :wink:
they can lose their job if they make an inaccurate statements in public :cool:
Cool, can you quote any?

According to the age ASADA insiders have mountains of evidence against the sharks and a flimsy weak case if any against the bombers
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

This whole issue is nothing but a silly media beat up. Watching the footy last night the commentators remarked that Hirdy even if he did inject anything has done nothing wrong. Still yet to hear what he has done wrong as a coach. Nothing story and well done Hirdy and team on a remarkable victory in the west last night. =D>
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Beaussie wrote:
This whole issue is nothing but a silly media beat up. Watching the footy last night the commentators remarked that Hirdy even if he did inject anything has done nothing wrong. Still yet to hear what he has done wrong as a coach. Nothing story and well done Hirdy and team on a remarkable victory in the west last night. =D>
=D>

Still on a massive high! :D

Hird was extremely confident about his and the clubs position too :cool:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Rabbit
Seniors
Seniors
Team: South Sydney FC

Post by Rabbit »

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/spor...412-2hrdm.html

Quote:
THE FITZ FILES

THERE was always just something about James Hird. One of the most likeable, decent, charismatic players the AFL has produced, he was also one of the best players of his era, and on his way to becoming a highly accomplished coach as well. Of this crop of AFL coaches, if you had to pick ''Man Least Likely'' to be mixed up in a drugs scandal, it would have been him. On Thursday, however, came the front-page allegations from The Age and the Herald, that Hird himself had taken drugs on the World Anti-Doping Agency banned list. I was as stunned as anyone. It was as if hearing that Adam Gilchrist had killed a koala. Quickly, Hird's defenders, including Mrs TFF's on-air partner, Karl Stefanovic, pointed out that as Hird was not competing, he was breaking no law at all, and it was his business. An interesting point, and all the stronger if Hird had said that: "I will take whatever I damn well please, I am not on the field." But he didn't. He flat-out denied it, and I thought to give him the benefit of the doubt. But then, the denouement. Thursday night's 7.30 program and Danny Weidler's report on Channel Nine illustrated, in excruciating detail, just how close the relationship between Stephen Dank and Hird was, how intimately he was involved in reviewing all the supplements and extracts that Dank was giving his players. It blew apart all of Hird's denials in February that he knew anything about the stuff his players were given, and, "I am shocked to be here." It confirmed Wayne Bennett's analysis, that a head coach would know all about what his players were getting, otherwise he was no head coach at all. But, in my view, that 7.30 report, and the content of those texts, sadly, really does make Hird's position untenable. His players were being injected with everything from the banned anti-obesity drug AOD9604 to extracts from a pig's brain, bark and cow colostrum - and he knew it all from the start. Under those circumstances, what Hird injected into himself is the least of it. He really should stand down, and the AFL - and indeed all Australian sports - must help to bring their teams back from the murky world into which they have wandered by instituting a blanket ''no needles'' policy.
"The Victorian game may be the best game of football, but if it is so manifestly superior, one would fancy it could plead its own cause, and not require advertising like a quack pill."
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Rabbit wrote:

Quote:
THE FITZ FILES

THERE was always just something about James Hird. One of the most likeable, decent, charismatic players the AFL has produced, he was also one of the best players of his era, and on his way to becoming a highly accomplished coach as well. Of this crop of AFL coaches, if you had to pick ''Man Least Likely'' to be mixed up in a drugs scandal, it would have been him. On Thursday, however, came the front-page allegations from The Age and the Herald, that Hird himself had taken drugs on the World Anti-Doping Agency banned list. I was as stunned as anyone. It was as if hearing that Adam Gilchrist had killed a koala. Quickly, Hird's defenders, including Mrs TFF's on-air partner, Karl Stefanovic, pointed out that as Hird was not competing, he was breaking no law at all, and it was his business. An interesting point, and all the stronger if Hird had said that: "I will take whatever I damn well please, I am not on the field." But he didn't. He flat-out denied it, and I thought to give him the benefit of the doubt. But then, the denouement. Thursday night's 7.30 program and Danny Weidler's report on Channel Nine illustrated, in excruciating detail, just how close the relationship between Stephen Dank and Hird was, how intimately he was involved in reviewing all the supplements and extracts that Dank was giving his players. It blew apart all of Hird's denials in February that he knew anything about the stuff his players were given, and, "I am shocked to be here." It confirmed Wayne Bennett's analysis, that a head coach would know all about what his players were getting, otherwise he was no head coach at all. But, in my view, that 7.30 report, and the content of those texts, sadly, really does make Hird's position untenable. His players were being injected with everything from the banned anti-obesity drug AOD9604 to extracts from a pig's brain, bark and cow colostrum - and he knew it all from the start. Under those circumstances, what Hird injected into himself is the least of it. He really should stand down, and the AFL - and indeed all Australian sports - must help to bring their teams back from the murky world into which they have wandered by instituting a blanket ''no needles'' policy.

he is scum
why is he still allowed to be at Essenmonga ?

why is the VFL sooooooo soft on drugs [-X [-X [-( [-( [-(
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
adamj1300
Has thanked: 0

Post by adamj1300 »

Raiderdave wrote:
Rabbit wrote:

Quote:
THE FITZ FILES

he is scum

because Raiderdave dave, nothing has been proven as yet, its dumbshits like you that believe everything you read in the papers. even wada have come out and stated that no player has returned a positive drug test. even if james hird did admit to injecting him self, he is the coach not a player & the stuff that he is claimed to have injected him self with isnt even on the band substance list. wada & the Australian crimes commission have nothing. if they did they wouldn't be, leaking names & supposed incidents to the public , letting vulture journlist like coraline wilson, patrick smith & rebecca wilson that will do anything to grab a headline. its nothing but a whichhunt!

when this whole doping scandal is done watch the Defamation Law suits start.

aslo why do you only associate the doping scandal with Hird and Essendon. when 6 NRL are also apparently involved & under investigation?
simple no one give a shit about the NRL clubs out side NSW, they are nothing but suburban clubs with gigantic Leagues pokie venues
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Rabbit wrote:

Quote:
THE FITZ FILES

"It blew apart all of Hird's denials in February that he knew anything about the stuff his players were given, and, "I am shocked to be here" #-o #-o #-o

This column is based on the common misconception by some people in the media who some how think "I'm shocked to be sitting here" meant "I know nothing about any supplement program"

For some reason they seem to ignore Hird when he then said "we thought we had worked within the framework given to us by ASADA and WADA". What do you think he was referring to in that statement? :roll:

The fact is he never denied an intimate knowledge of his own supplement program. Therefore leaked texts showing he knew the program in detail are no revelation at all. In fact the leaked email between Hird, Robinson, Reid and Dank shows he knew the program in great detail.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Pack is driven by the Hird instinct
Andrew Bolt Herald Sun
April 14, 2013 6:28PM

I'M a Tigers fan, but on Friday I prayed for Essendon to beat the Dockers. To win it for James Hird. I bet I had company.

I bet tens of thousands of football followers are just as sick at what's been done to Hird, and were also hungry for his players to stick it to the slavering pack at his throat.

What a disgrace. Allegations without evidence. The publishing of Hird's medical records. The leaking of his private emails. The vilification over his taking drugs that even his accusers admit are legal.

And now these farcical demands that he step down for "bringing the game into disrepute".

Disrepute? That's what Hird's accusers have dragged the game into. Let them resign instead.

We know where the players' hearts are on this. Sheer passion drove them to an astonishing victory over the Dockers after being six goals down at halftime, playing away with the world on their shoulders.

When the siren blew, player after player grabbed their coach and hugged him hard. Tousled his hair. Screamed out the team song.

Cop that, AFL. Watch and weep, media critics. Suck it up, the politicians who set this witch-hunt rolling.

It was in February that the Gillard Government made the chiefs of five big sports codes - including the AFL - stand on a stage like guilty men as ministers Jason Clare and Kate Lundy lectured us on how Australian sport was corrupted with drug cheating, match-fixing and organised crime.

Really? So in the two months since, why have we seen not a single player of any code charged? Not a single drug test failed? Not a single instance of match-fixing found?

Where the hell is the proof?

The people behind this farce must be sweating. The search must be on for some face-saver. A scapegoat.

Step up, James Hird.

First, of course, Essendon itself was treated as the AFL's guilty example, allegedly riddled with performance-enhancing drugs administered by some cowboy sports scientist, Stephen Dank.

Funny thing, though. No one has yet proved that anything administered was illegal. Dank insists he gave players only supplements permitted by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority and World Anti-Doping Agency.

And we know the AFL and the ASADA have got damn all so far because of how the pack has since gone for Hird.

If Hird really had knowingly doped his players with illegal drugs, who'd care whether he also took legal ones himself?

And that's the pack's problem. Not a single person can (as yet) say Hird authorised or knew of his players being given any banned substances.

His private emails - those leaked to the media and published - include not one of Hird saying yes to anything illegal.

So the allegations have had to be modified. Now the charge is that the drugs allegedly given to Hird's players were "pushing the envelope", being "bizarre concoctions including pig's brain".

Nice touch, "pig's brain". It's a malicious way of referring to Cerebrolysin, a drug primarily used to treat Alzheimer's.

Yes, it's derived from pig brains, but so what? Insulin was for years derived from pig pancreas. Is insulin a "bizarre concoction", too?

The allegations got more desperate and more personal.

Hird, we were told, was injected by Dank with peptides that would not just keep him sharp, in shape and sleeping better but - snigger, snigger - give him a tan and help his sex life.

What a monstrous invasion of Hird's privacy.

In fact, Hird reportedly says he had only two injections from Dank, both because he was sick, and both, he'd believed, were legal amino acids.

Even Dank agrees that whatever he gave Hird was not illegal nor banned for anyone - not an athlete in competition. Hird broke no law, no code, even if the worst allegations are true.

But that's somehow not good enough for the AFL, which is holding Hird to ludicrous standards it's demanded of no one else.

The AFL gives players who take illegal drugs - even cocaine - three chances before naming or shopping them, but is now reportedly considering action against Hird for taking drugs that are legal.

AFL boss Andrew Demetriou even hinted last week Hird should step down: "That is an option he has to consider."

It is? What a change of tune from Demetriou.

Remember his stirring defence of Liam Jurrah after the Melbourne player was accused not of taking legal drugs but of burying an axe in someone's head? (Jurrah was acquitted.)

Back then, Demetriou passionately defended Jurrah's right to keep playing: "I really value the presumption of innocence in this country, and as an institution that we must dearly protect. Liam Jurrah should not be precluded from his profession."

But now Hird must consider stepping down.

For what?

Well, hints Demetriou: "You'd appreciate I've got briefings that are more advanced than what's in the public domain."

No, I don't appreciate that at all, Andrew.

FOR months, we've been told there's more to come in this whole drugs scandal, yet still haven't seen a fact worth a cracker.

I know I'm going out on a limb. Hird still might, improbably, be shown to be a drug cheat but I want more than Demetriou's wink or a sly tap of his nose before I'll believe it.

For me, Hird is innocent until someone finally proves he isn't. And, boy, is the pack struggling.

Indeed, all it has left is its latest pathetic claim - that he's damaged the game by being the target of the smears of others.

As one of many journalists last week reported: "Hird ... could conceivably be subject to AFL sanction for bringing the game into disrepute."

And what might that "disrepute" be? Demetriou gave a clue, saying claims that Hird was injected with a drug were "very serious".

And "the issues as reported surrounding the potential use of various substances (by the players) is something that is disturbing, very disturbing, particularly when we're talking about the health and welfare of young men".

"As reported". "Potential use". That is code for uncorroborated newspaper claims about things that might not have happened, and which in Hird's case were legal anyway.

What a joke, and Hird's players on Friday proved just what they thought of this coach who allegedly risked their "health and welfare" and set them a bad example. They played their guts out for him in their greatest comeback win.

Said captain Jobe Watson afterwards: "Hirdy is a friend to us. He is our coach, we feel for him and his family and he means a lot to us. We fought, and we couldn't be prouder."

Brendon Goddard added: "For everyone out there, we're backing Hirdy."

Those players whom the pack claims were betrayed by Hird say they trust and love him. Their words speak louder than all the pack's braying and baying.

Their words and Friday's deeds bring this game into high repute. Those of Hird's critics shame it."
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Jeez its smelly down Essendon way isnt it? Phwoar.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Jeez its smelly down Essendon way isnt it? Phwoar.
Of victory! :D

Hird tells his story to ASADA today.

The age reported that ASADA believe the case against Essendon is only weak, but the NRL are in deep deep doo doo
Rabbit
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Rabbit »

http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/...d-with-demons/

Quote:
Text messages reveal Dank involved with Demons
By Caro Meldrum-Hanna, ABC Updated April 18, 2013, 8:06 pm

The furore over the use of performance-enhancing supplements in football is bigger than first thought, with 7.30 revealing that the sport scientist at the centre of the Essendon scandal also had extensive dealings with the Melbourne Demons.

The AFL and the Essendon Football Club have been in damage control for the past two months since the story broke about supplements administered by controversial biochemist Steve Dank.

So far no other club has been tarnished by the scandal, but 7.30 has learned the Demons had a detailed supplements regime which it ran in close association with Dank.

In February, when the news broke about Essendon's supplements regime, the Demons quickly moved to quash rumours it had employed Dank over the summer.

On February 5, a spokeswoman for Melbourne issued the following brief statement to the Herald Sun newspaper:

"He applied for a job at the club late last year but he was unsuccessful. He has never had any direct contact with the players."

But 7.30 has obtained a series of text messages spanning more than six months between Dank and Melbourne's club doctor, Dan Bates.

The discussions are scientific, detailed, and contradict what Melbourne has publicly said to date.

The messages begin in mid-2012 when Dank offered his services to Bates.

In August, Bates wrote to Dank about a supplements regime for someone called John.

Text one: Bates to Dank:

"Spoke to John, seems happy to be guided by us. I think I would start with PRP + AOD."

PRP (platelet-rich plasma) is injected into muscle to treat sporting injuries.

In 2011, the World Anti-Doping Authority (WADA) removed PRP injections from its prohibited list citing a lack of evidence to prove PRP enhanced performance.

AOD is a reference to what is marketed as the anti-obesity drug AOD9604.

It is currently being considered by ASADA for prohibition after WADA advised it could be banned for athletes.

By early September, the discussions between Dank and Bates had progressed to talk of financing the regime.

Text 2: Dank to Bates:

"Ok. I have a way to put the high performance unit as a R&D tax break. That would mean a fair chunk of money going back to the club. I was about to employ it at Essendon but held off. We will talk more about it Tuesday night."

Bates to Dank:

"Sounds good."

Eleven days later, Dank was organising a meeting with the Demons' director of sports performance, Neil Craig, former coach of the Adelaide Crows.

Dank to Bates:

"Meeting with Neil Craig next Tuesday or Wednesday. Spoke to Dave today."

Bates to Dank:

"Great."

Dank to Bates:

"He seems still very keen."

Bates to Dank:

"Definitely have a goo crack."

In early December, the texts show that a supplements regime was up and running at Melbourne.

The first player mentioned is Demons captain Jack Trengove, who at the time had suffered a navicular bone stress fracture.

Bates to Dank:

"Sorry you still up? Trengove is not going to Darwin so I don't need the thymomodulin for tomorrow."

Dank to Bates:

"Should we consider AOD cream for Jack Trengove's navicular?"

Bated to Dank:

"Yep. ...

Dank to Bates:

"When we will start Jack Trengove on the AOD?"

Bates to Dank:

"Tomorrow"

Bates to Dank:

"Where can I get him to pick it up from?"

Dank to Bates:

"The pharmacy. Tell him to ring me and he can meet me there."

The pharmacy refers to the Como Compounding Pharmacy in Melbourne's South Yarra where Dank sourced his supplements.

Dank and Bates moved to arrange injections for multiple players.

It is not clear from the texts which supplements were to be injected.

Bates to Dank:

"… when can we book guys for the injections. We will need to give them times. Dan."

Dank to Bates:

"Saturday is fine. Organise him to meet me at the pharmacy. Yes we can book the guys...we will do the guys Sunday…"

Two days later a date was set.

Bates to Dank:

"Mate, what is the final word on the injections. I have players calling me for confirmation. Dan."

"Just make it Thursday to save hassle and more cancellations. Cheers Dan."

Dank to Bates:

"OK. Thursday it is."

By January this year, in the lead-up to the start of the playing season, Dank was a regular at the Demons' training ground.

Another player referred to in the texts in star ruckman Mark Jamar.

Dank to Bates:

"Did you get onto Mark Jamar?"

Bates to Dank:

"Yep"

Around this time, Dank also told Bates he had consulted with ASADA.

Dank to Bates:

"Sorry mate. In a meeting. Spoke to ASADA. No problems. They will confirm by email. No issues their end."

Bates to Dank:

"Excellent"

The texts show Dank and Bates discussed a wide range of substances including AOD-9604, cerebrolysin and thymomodulin.

None of these substances are specifically banned by ASADA, but the regulator is currently considering banning AOD9604 after WADA recently advised it could be prohibited.

"When you say anti-obesity you naturally think of reducing fat but it has also been suggested it may increase muscle mass," Professor Dave Bishop, a sport scientist from Victoria University, said.

"I guess that's probably the context in which athletes have been using it, and there's some suggestion it may aid recovery."

They also discussed the peptide oxytocin, known as the love hormone due to its presence in childbirth, breastfeeding and orgasm, and tribulus, a plant extract popular with body builders.

"If what's being reported has been used then the breadth is amazing," Professor Bishop said.

"From cognitive drugs to performance drugs to repair drugs, it's more than I would've expected.

"As far as I'm aware there's very little studies to show they are actually performance-enhancing supplements."

Dank and Bates also discussed using LDN (low-dose naltrexone), the controversial drug used to treat alcohol and opioid addiction.

Not one of these substances is prohibited by ASADA or WADA.

Dank to Bates:

"I am going to send you some papers on low-dose naltrexone …. We can nebulise naltrexone as well. Great pregame."

"There's research showing it can reduce the number of heavy drinking days but I don't think that's the context it's being used in the current situation," Professor Bishop said.

"It's also been shown to reduce inflammation so you may find in this context it's being used athletes to try and recover from hard matches or hard training."

By the end of January, Dank had made his mark on the Demons.

Some players were beginning to request his treatments.

Bates to Dank:

"...Lynden Dunn would like an injection on Thursday if possible (good about Dunny asking, as he is doing it because the other guys have said they feel good). Dan."

Dank to Bates:

"Great. I will book him in."

The next day a timetable for injections was set out for seven players.

Bates to Dank:Â

"...Do you have the times for the injections tomorrow?"

Dank to Bates:

I do...

Bates to Dank:

"Fantastic, thanks mate"

Later that night the two men congratulated each other on a job well done.

Dank to Bates:

"I just wanted to thank you for all the support and the belief over the last five months. That is so important when the knockers line up."

Bates to Dank:

"Mate, you have some amazing knowledge that has always stacked up with evidence from external sources. I am frustrated that we are not further along at Melbourne but you can see from the list for tomorrow they are all getting on board. We can continue to develop things at footy but I think we can really do some stuff with the cells. Dan."

The texts continued until February 5, when Dank was preparing to meet Bates

Dank to Bates:

"I will drop in around 11.00."

A few hours later, the last text between Dank and Bates was sent.

Bates to Dank:

"Press conference on now apparently."

Essendon was fronting the public in a fateful press conference that would throw the entire game into turmoil.

With Essendon in the spotlight, Melbourne must have breathed a sigh of relief that it's supplements program had gone undetected - until now.

The Melbourne Football Club has released a statement saying:

"Steve Dank has never been employed by the Melbourne Football Club.
"All medical procedures involving the administration of supplements and medical substances have been and will continue to be under the supervision, direction and authority of the club doctor, Dan Bates."
"The Victorian game may be the best game of football, but if it is so manifestly superior, one would fancy it could plead its own cause, and not require advertising like a quack pill."
piesman2011
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood

Post by piesman2011 »

Jack trengrove might be that other player mentioned.
Rabbit
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Rabbit »

Dees plunged into drug scandal

The AFL demanded urgent answers from the Demons, who were locked in crisis talks.
A series of text messages reportedly between Dank and Melbourne club doctor Dan Bates showed the pair discussed treatments for players, including co-captain Jack Trengove.
The strife-torn Dees will almost certainly join Essendon as the subject of a probe by anti-doping agency ASADA.
"The AFL is urgently seeking a further explanation from Melbourne Football Club about the veracity of the claims and how they can be reconciled with previous statements from the club," the AFL said in a statement.
"The AFL was not previously aware of the claims broadcast by the ABC and these will form part of ongoing investigations by ASADA and the AFL.
Texts trip up Demons
"As part of its initial inquiries in February, the AFL approached the Melbourne Football Club to ascertain the club's involvement with Stephen Dank.
"Melbourne provided the AFL with an explanation; however, the matter has remained open as part of the AFL's broader investigation into Mr Dank's activities."
In a statement, the Melbourne Football Club said an internal review had found no evidence its supplements program had contravened guidelines or that any player at the club had been administered a banned substance.
The texts, aired on ABC's 7.30, shows arrangements being made for injections for seven players in late January and discusses the use of substances including anti-obesity drug AOD-9604, which is not approved for human use, cerebrolysin and platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
The contact allegedly took place from the middle of last year until February 5, the day Essendon called a media conference to admit it had requested an investigation into its supplements program.
Dank said in one text he was meeting Melbourne director of sports performance Neil Craig.
One detailed exchange centred on Trengove.
"Should we consider AOD cream for Jack Trengove's navicular," Dank wrote.
"Yep," Bates is alleged to have replied, before telling Dank, Trengove could start the treatment the next day.
The detailed texts show Dank suggested Melbourne players be injected with PRP, a substance used to treat sporting injuries that was taken off the World Anti-Doping Agency's banned list only in 2011.
Bates allegedly wrote: "When can we book guys for the injections? We will need to give them times. Dan."
In the texts, Dank gave details of how the club could finance use of substances he prescribed.
"OK. I have a way to put the high performance unit as a R&D tax break. That would mean a fair chunk of money going back to the club."
In its statement, the Melbourne Football Club admitted Dank and Bates had communicated by phone, text and email but denied any breach of the drug code.
It claimed Dank was known to the club only because he'd applied for a position unsuccessfully.
But it added players had been prescribed vitamin and antioxidant injections by a registered nurse at a clinic Danks had recommended.
"Our processes require Dr Bates to consider the appropriateness of any treatment and make a determination as to its suitability ... to ensure the welfare of our players is always maintained."
- with Eliza Sewell

SOME OF THE ALLEGED TEXT MESSAGES
Dank to Bates: "Meeting with Neil Craig next Tuesday or Wednesday. Spoke to Dave today."
Bates to Dank: "Great."
Dank to Bates: "When we will start Jack Trengove on the AOD?"
Bates to Dank: "Tomorrow"
Bates to Dank: "Where can I get him to pick it up from?"
Dank to Bates: "The pharmacy. Tell him to ring me and he can meet me there."
Bates to Dank: "...Lynden Dunn would like an injection on Thursday if possible (good about Dunny asking, as he is doing it because the other guys have said they feel good). Dan."
Dank to Bates: "Great. I will book him in."
Rabbit
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Rabbit »

This is a nothing story that will definitely blow over and the media won't run with it etc.
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

adamj1300 wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Rabbit wrote:

Quote:
THE FITZ FILES

he is scum

because Raiderdave dave, nothing has been proven as yet, its dumbshits like you that believe everything you read in the papers. even wada have come out and stated that no player has returned a positive drug test. even if james hird did admit to injecting him self, he is the coach not a player & the stuff that he is claimed to have injected him self with isnt even on the band substance list. wada & the Australian crimes commission have nothing. if they did they wouldn't be, leaking names & supposed incidents to the public , letting vulture journlist like coraline wilson, patrick smith & rebecca wilson that will do anything to grab a headline. its nothing but a whichhunt!

when this whole doping scandal is done watch the Defamation Law suits start.

aslo why do you only associate the doping scandal with Hird and Essendon. when 6 NRL are also apparently involved & under investigation?
simple no one give a shit about the NRL clubs out side NSW, they are nothing but suburban clubs with gigantic Leagues pokie venues
So, when the nonsense came out about Cronulla apparently taking a drug that was not band on a global list, you guys rode it like Lance Armstrong in the tour deAFLfrance. Now it is AFL in the spotlight is sounds like Demetriarsebanditidise, all through this website from the gAyFL boys. What about NRL, What about NRL,

oh that didn't work, so it must be a lie, it must be a lie 8-[ , you guys are just to funny
NRLCrap1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:28 am

NRLCrap1 says: Crowds don't mean squat,