James Hird 'injected with banned drug'

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Re: James Hird 'injected with banned drug'

Post by Swans4ever »

Is it illegal, can I buy it if I want? If so then wheres the problem - you have to establish the link 1st not jump to speculation!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
You appear to have little clue about medications Xman. I thought you were a doctor or something? You think Hexarelin is "common"? :lol:
A common medication used in anti aging care.

:roll:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ahh that's a bit clearer English. Well done Xman. So you feel the Essendon footy club is akin to an anti-aging clinic?

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Ahh that's a bit clearer English. Well done Xman. So you feel the Essendon footy club is akin to an anti-aging clinic?
So youre suggesting a club is likened to a medical clinic if they use medications?
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

No. I'm suggesting its all a bit odd and dodgy smelling down essendon way, particularly with regards to the accusations towards J Hird. You'd be a nut not to agree with this. :)

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
No. I'm suggesting its all a bit odd and dodgy smelling down essendon way, particularly with regards to the accusations towards J Hird. You'd be a nut not to agree with this. :)
Hird has denied it vehemently despite the accused behaviour not breaking any WADA policy or law. Theres more coming on this issue mark my word. :wink:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

We shall wait patiently and see then. Until then, i'm 100% correct. It stinks down there at essendon at the moment. Stinks real bad.

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
We shall wait patiently and see then. Until then, i'm 100% correct. It stinks down there at essendon at the moment. Stinks real bad.
Mud stinks, I agree, doesn't mean it'll stick though :wink:

On a positive note they deserve huge credit for their performances this year =D> =D> one of the most enjoyable seasons I can remember so far
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well on the field yes, they're playing quite well. Like the start of last year...before the possible overuse of drug cocktails caused the a significantly alarming number of players to all of a sudden break down with soft tissue injuries...you think they'll avoid that this year Xman?

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Well on the field yes, they're playing quite well. Like the start of last year...before the possible overuse of drug cocktails caused the a significantly alarming number of players to all of a sudden break down with soft tissue injuries...you think they'll avoid that this year Xman?
Think so but time will tell. They're better this year, greater depth. Gumbleton, Winderlich, Zahar and Goddard have been great additions. Some of their younger crew have really developed too. Exciting stuff for the bombers
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yes exciting at the moment. But a heavy stink is hanging over that club, a heavy thick stench which may well see the club suffocate in the near future. You know here at TF we'd all join hands AFL and NRL members in rubbing it in if this happens dont you Xman?

:lol:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Yes exciting at the moment. But a heavy stink is hanging over that club, a heavy thick stench which may well see the club suffocate in the near future. You know here at TF we'd all join hands AFL and NRL members in rubbing it in if this happens dont you Xman?

Seems like the controversy is only making them stronger. I say keep it coming :wink:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

There a tight nit club and after speaking to the one of their legal team they will be exonerated, WADA and ASADA are chasing ghosts named Dank and co. Who are fighting a publicity campaign to shift the attention on them. Dr Anthony Bosnich is a name I keep hearing.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Stewie
Coach
Coach
Team: Port Adelaide Football Club

Post by Stewie »

King-Eliagh wrote:

No we wouldn't.
Raiderdave wrote:

7K is a tremendous turnout
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well not you stewie, you're a minority. But the majority of AFL fans, yes they'd join hands with us.

xman wrote: