Can Jarryd Hayne be the newest ambassador for the AFL?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Can Jarryd Hayne be the newest ambassador for the AFL?

Post by King-Eliagh »

I've no doubts he can..if he chooses to. He could easily be another RL player who afl fans, those brainwashed merinos, along with coaches and the AFL would happily have him on board and would be sure to marvel at his every kick in the big league...even if he only managed one clanger a game, such is the AFL faithfuls stupidity :lol:

Yep today Hayne stated he's thinking of switching codes when his contract runs out in a few years. Personally, I'd almost be happy to see the back of this bloke. He's not consistent enough on the field and sometimes looks like hes not really in the game...

But skills wise lets be serious he'd prob have no problem excelling, right? Today at half time during the afl match it was amusing to see the guest they'd raked in for the half time program, some aussie actor whos in the latest die hard. The AFL players asked him if he'd played any footy b4 and he said he used to play league and that he takes the piss out of marngrook players, saying "we hit harder". The poor afl lads were completely stumped so they go a footy and tried to teach the bloke how to kick. First the drop punt for goal which he missed narrowly mocking the code by saying "but i get a point for missing right". The afl lads tried to then show him up by adsking him to kick 'checkside' for goal. The ex leaguie had no probs at all in front of the visibly ashamed afl stars :lol: it was quite embarrassing i gotta say watching grown professional men being shamed so openly on national television by some amareur ex league player and having nothing to come back with. Poor form from the afl for putting it on also. But lets get backto the point. Its yes to hayne becoming a loved ambassador for the afl, and yes for hayne having no probs picking up the skills.

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: Can Jarryd Hayne be the newest ambassador for the AFL?

Post by Xman »

Who? :?>
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Stewie
Coach
Coach
Team: Port Adelaide Football Club

Post by Stewie »

If he's played football in the past like K did, maybe. Otherwise he'd be an epic spud like Izzy. Given he will be 27 when he says goodbye to bogan's rugby, I wouldn't bother.
Raiderdave wrote:

7K is a tremendous turnout
QueenslandISAFL
Captain
Captain
Team: Brisbane Lions
Has thanked: 0

Post by QueenslandISAFL »

smart man
NRL Fans = Basement Dwelling Virgins
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Stewie wrote:
If he's played football in the past like K did, maybe. Otherwise he'd be an epic spud like Izzy. Given he will be 27 when he says goodbye to bogan's rugby, I wouldn't bother.
This aussie acter/ex part time amateur RL player seemed to have little problems with the skills at half time today :lol: amusing, wasnt it? :lol: "i get a point for missing right" :lol: you guys musta thought it was raiderdave breaking onto the half time AFL program and mocking the shit outta the code :lol:

xman wrote:
piesman2011
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood

Post by piesman2011 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I've no doubts he can..if he chooses to. He could easily be another RL player who afl fans, those brainwashed merinos, along with coaches and the AFL would happily have him on board and would be sure to marvel at his every kick in the big league...even if he only managed one clanger a game, such is the AFL faithfuls stupidity :lol:

Yep today Hayne stated he's thinking of switching codes when his contract runs out in a few years. Personally, I'd almost be happy to see the back of this bloke. He's not consistent enough on the field and sometimes looks like hes not really in the game...

But skills wise lets be serious he'd prob have no problem excelling, right? Today at half time during the afl match it was amusing to see the guest they'd raked in for the half time program, some aussie actor whos in the latest die hard. The AFL players asked him if he'd played any footy b4 and he said he used to play league and that he takes the piss out of marngrook players, saying "we hit harder". The poor afl lads were completely stumped so they go a footy and tried to teach the bloke how to kick. First the drop punt for goal which he missed narrowly mocking the code by saying "but i get a point for missing right". The afl lads tried to then show him up by adsking him to kick 'checkside' for goal. The ex leaguie had no probs at all in front of the visibly ashamed afl stars :lol: it was quite embarrassing i gotta say watching grown professional men being shamed so openly on national television by some amareur ex league player and having nothing to come back with. Poor form from the afl for putting it on also. But lets get backto the point. Its yes to hayne becoming a loved ambassador for the afl, and yes for hayne having no probs picking up the skills.

It was very funny. Just one thing you got wrong and as a AR player you should know better. He didn't kick check side he kicked it around the body. It's a standard kick that is quite easy to get right. The other thing was that the two Carlton players wanted to give him some cheek back you could tell however you could also see that being on telly they were being on their best behaviour. Over all quite a funny segment though.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Stewie wrote:
This aussie acter/ex part time amateur RL player seemed to have little problems with the skills at half time today :lol: amusing, wasnt it? :lol: "i get a point for missing right" :lol: you guys musta thought it was raiderdave breaking onto the half time AFL program and mocking the shit outta the code :lol:
Yarran scored 2 points for Carlton in the last 3 minutes. Ask him or Carlton if they were happy with those scores :wink:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

He still got a point for missing though right? I think this was ex league players point. :lol:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
He still got a point for missing though right? I think this was ex league players point. :lol:
Yeah, and lost the game for his team, twice...... :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

So the point meeeaaaannnnntt? :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Look dont get me wrong here, i like the point. It's just those who argue against it do have a point. hahaha

xman wrote:
piesman2011
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood

Post by piesman2011 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Look dont get me wrong here, i like the point. It's just those who argue against it do have a point. hahaha
i think the point is quite amusing as well. However it definitely fixed 99% of the drawn game issues that the game had in the 19th century which was the reason for its introduction. Most RL fans hate the golden point as well you would have to admit.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: bump. Whatever happened to piesman? The best mod of the afl persuasion by a country mile.

And how's that stinkin Jarryd Hayne going these days? Any chance he could be picked up by the afl? I'm thinking Gil would welcome him into an executive job at afl hq given the culture there, don't you think?

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Are you that bored you have to try and re-ignite your failed threads?
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

R u stalking me swines?

I'm wondering what happened to piesman. And Jarryd Hayne has recently had accusations of sexual abuse laid against him. I'm wondering where's that at and whether your main man Gil would consider hiring him, given Gil doesn't seem to have the backbone to discourage the sexist culture down at afl hq.

Please swines, there's no need to follow me round the boards trying to take cheap shots because ur cranky I've outwitted you in the past. You know im better than that :)

xman wrote: