One of Raiderdave's biggest lies exposed

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: One of Raiderdave's biggest lies exposed

Post by King-Eliagh »

piesman2011 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Firstly pies you foolishly stated you didnt believe my statement that AFL amalgamates ACT and NSW together. That was your first drop.

Secondly, if you sir, if you had been reading the thread you would have noticed that my argument all along was that this was a group premature ejaculation led by the inept stewie. I was highlighting that right now, Raiderdave could well be spot on the money. Now perhaps your lil tirade and rant about the next few months is true but you've dropped the ball a second time by quoting moi out of context. Stewie is arguing that the figures right now i.e 22k makes dave a liar.

Comprehende now? I hope you have learnt your lesson about never quoting me as though im wrong again. I really do. :)

Btw You've now dropped the ball 3 times in this thread. You're off the team pies, get outta here and into another thread. Gooo oooooon GIT. Git on outta ere!! :lol:
Firstly the AFL amalgamates ACT and NSW for tallying local player numbers because the AFL has a branch called AFL NSW/ACT. What this has to do with club membership numbers I have no idea. So the correct ump decision would be that you dropped it on that one. Secondly I never said the the AFL didnt amalgamate certain things in NSW/ACT.

I at least comprehend what you are saying now amigo. But unfortuately the fail is all yours. You backed Raider on this one and failed to understand the difference between club membership and the AFL NSW/ACT subbranch that has nothing to do with club membership.

The other point you are trying to make about the semen going every where to early, I have disproved in the last few posts.

Own you next thread mate. Your out of here.
Aahhhmm have you been smokin bucket billies or sometin pies?

Firstly the jury is not out yet on whether the AFL amalgamates membership numbers under act/nsw as they do for players. We are awaiting stewies info there, so you've just prematurely ejaculated again in this thread! Absolutely disgusting pies, get out! Now! :lol:

Secondly, you denied the amalgamation I suggested doesnt happen, this was foolish and I have rightly punished you for it [-X

The fact I've backed raider vis a vis the amalgamation is two totally different things so dont link them again like you did above please pies, it's quite innacurate and highlights your backpeddling quite profoundly, thanks for that. My backing of raider at this point is well valid. Stewie and co have jumped the gun, spoke too soon, gotten all hot and bothered on their date and fouled the front of their pants before desert had arrived. It's true, I'm correct, right on, on the money, and spot on with my statements.

Now pies, you've really let yourself down in this thread. Go to your room and think about what you've made yourself look like in this thread. Think about the premature ejaculation analogy and how you, yes you sir, have shamed yourself in front of co members. [-X And dont come back until you can acknowledge what a mess you've made of yourself in this thread. It's disgusting!! Now get!

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Get on topic Xman you silly git.

Celebrating daves statement? I didnt do this at all. I highlighted the lot of you pansies have creamed your y fronts prematurely. Making a mess of yourselves in public.

Then I claimed the rabbits have more than 5 k 100k outside of sydney city. You scoffed. I said wanna bet. And you chickened out. Now take your scoffing back or bet, k?

Scoffing after premature ejaculation is actually a really bad look. It exaggerates the shame. :lol:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Get on topic Xman you silly git.

Celebrating daves statement? I didnt do this at all. I highlighted the lot of you pansies have creamed your y fronts prematurely. Making a mess of yourselves in public.

Then I claimed the rabbits have more than 5 k 100k outside of sydney city. You scoffed. I said wanna bet. And you chickened out. Now take your scoffing back or bet, k?

Scoffing after premature ejaculation is actually a really bad look. It exaggerates the shame. :lol:
i didnt chicken out of your ridiculous bet. I couldnt give a stuff. In fact Im happy for you to be correct. It means the Swans absolutely smash every NRL club for Sydney based membership! However I think Dave might be a bit upset with you! :lol:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Stewie
Coach
Coach
Team: Port Adelaide Football Club

Post by Stewie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Care for an avatar bet Xman me boy? I'll put it on the table that souths have atleast 5k members who are from atleast 100k's outside sydney city i.e. the regional definition as on the souths membership page.

How's about it, moron? :wink: You wanna go for a 3 month avatar bet? Or have I just trrrrrrruuuuuuuuumped you for the fifth time today? :lol:
firstly, why say you dont know how many Rabbitohs fans are in Canberra, then carry on like you do?

secondly, you're now saying Sydney NRL clubs also have a proportion of members who dont live in Sydney. Isnt this what you and Dave are criticising the Swans and Giants for? This essentially means the swans clearly have more members in Sydney than any NRL club. Cheers :lol:

Thirdly, youve got no proof of the swans members origins anyway. :lol:

Youre all over the place with this one! :lol:
I've got no proof about swannies members origins
You don't have much proof about anything. But you've had proof given to you that the Swans in fact have 22,000 members based in NSW. :cool:
Raiderdave wrote:

7K is a tremendous turnout
Stewie
Coach
Coach

Post by Stewie »

King-Eliagh wrote:

Stewie and co have jumped the gun, spoke too soon, gotten all hot and bothered on their date and fouled the front of their pants before desert had arrived. It's true, I'm correct, right on, on the money, and spot on with my statements.
Is KE Raiderdave in disguise? Their immature sense of humour is incredibly similar.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showp ... stcount=22
Raiderdave wrote:

Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Stewie wrote:
Whenever the Sydney Swans membership tally is mentioned most nRL fans led by Raiderdave will respond with something along the lines of "most of their members are based outside of NSW" or Raiderdave's classic "only 15,000 reside in NSW". But now with official evidence, we can prove this to be incorrect.

Currently out of the Swans total membership tally of 27,600, approximately 22,000 are based in New South Wales. Swannies... Sydney loves ya! =D> =D> =D>

Oh come on Raiderdave man... don't tear up :cry: . The majority of us have all known the Swans have been the biggest sports team in NSW for years. :cool:

Twitter link; https://twitter.com/SwansSupport/status ... 9984971778

FYI, Sydney Swans Support is the Swans' official membership Twitter account. It appears on the membership section of their website. http://membership.sydneyswans.com.au/
:lol: :lol: :lol:

as If you'd believe some lying cockhead from their club

its a well known fact

about 12K of their members reside in spazbourne
end of :wink:
Prove it, anything.......even one little thing to show youre anywhere near the truth...

Im sorry
I don't have to

the track record of lies

filthy , low ... utter deceipt , deception , falsehoods , half truths ....... just out & out lies from the VFL , & its clubs
about sooooooooooo many things [-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-(
is all the proof I need

you think this turkey is telling the truth

more the fool you f wit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Stewie
Coach
Coach

Post by Stewie »

Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

as If you'd believe some lying cockhead from their club

its a well known fact

about 12K of their members reside in spazbourne
end of :wink:
Prove it, anything.......even one little thing to show youre anywhere near the truth...

Im sorry
I don't have to

the track record of lies

filthy , low ... utter deceipt , deception , falsehoods , half truths ....... just out & out lies from the VFL , & its clubs
about sooooooooooo many things [-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-(
is all the proof I need

you think this turkey is telling the truth

more the fool you f wit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When in the past have the AFL or its clubs ever lied about memberships? The only league that bends the truth about stuff is the nRL, caught out lying about crowd figures several times with a fucking club CEO even admitting they fudge the numbers! [-X [-X [-X

Now that's a filthy, untrustworthy league if there ever was one.
Raiderdave wrote:

Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

You dont have to...I wonder why? LOL
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Stewie wrote:
When in the past have the AFL or its clubs ever lied about memberships?
hmmmmmm

50K crows members
35K average crowds

Swines 33K members
24K average crowds

poort poopmepants
35K members
19K average crowd

I mean join the dots fuckwit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Xman wrote:
You dont have to...I wonder why? LOL

I told you why dipshit

try reading for a change :roll:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Raiderdave wrote:
Stewie wrote:
hmmmmmm

50K crows members
35K average crowds

Swines 33K members
24K average crowds

poort poopmepants
35K members
19K average crowd

All it proves moron is that not all members attend every game, and a fair proportion of the NRLs crowds are not members.
Stewie
Coach
Coach

Post by Stewie »

Raiderdave wrote:
Stewie wrote:
hmmmmmm

50K crows members
35K average crowds

Swines 33K members
24K average crowds

poort poopmepants
35K members
19K average crowd

Yeah not everyone makes it to every game, plus 3 game members may only go to those three games but still be counted as a member as they contribute to the club financially. Same deal with the nRL, with Broncos counted people who buy a membership for one game (against the Cowboys at home) as members.

No lying going on with AFL membership numbers here, please try again. It's hilarious when you think you're right about something.
Raiderdave wrote:

piesman2011
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood

Post by piesman2011 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Firstly pies you foolishly stated you didnt believe my statement that AFL amalgamates ACT and NSW together. That was your first drop.

Secondly, if you sir, if you had been reading the thread you would have noticed that my argument all along was that this was a group premature ejaculation led by the inept stewie. I was highlighting that right now, Raiderdave could well be spot on the money. Now perhaps your lil tirade and rant about the next few months is true but you've dropped the ball a second time by quoting moi out of context. Stewie is arguing that the figures right now i.e 22k makes dave a liar.

Comprehende now? I hope you have learnt your lesson about never quoting me as though im wrong again. I really do. :)

Btw You've now dropped the ball 3 times in this thread. You're off the team pies, get outta here and into another thread. Gooo oooooon GIT. Git on outta ere!! :lol:
Firstly the AFL amalgamates ACT and NSW for tallying local player numbers because the AFL has a branch called AFL NSW/ACT. What this has to do with club membership numbers I have no idea. So the correct ump decision would be that you dropped it on that one. Secondly I never said the the AFL didnt amalgamate certain things in NSW/ACT.

I at least comprehend what you are saying now amigo. But unfortuately the fail is all yours. You backed Raider on this one and failed to understand the difference between club membership and the AFL NSW/ACT subbranch that has nothing to do with club membership.

The other point you are trying to make about the semen going every where to early, I have disproved in the last few posts.

Own you next thread mate. Your out of here.
Aahhhmm have you been smokin bucket billies or sometin pies?

Firstly the jury is not out yet on whether the AFL amalgamates membership numbers under act/nsw as they do for players. We are awaiting stewies info there, so you've just prematurely ejaculated again in this thread! Absolutely disgusting pies, get out! Now! :lol:

Secondly, you denied the amalgamation I suggested doesnt happen, this was foolish and I have rightly punished you for it [-X

The fact I've backed raider vis a vis the amalgamation is two totally different things so dont link them again like you did above please pies, it's quite innacurate and highlights your backpeddling quite profoundly, thanks for that. My backing of raider at this point is well valid. Stewie and co have jumped the gun, spoke too soon, gotten all hot and bothered on their date and fouled the front of their pants before desert had arrived. It's true, I'm correct, right on, on the money, and spot on with my statements.

Now pies, you've really let yourself down in this thread. Go to your room and think about what you've made yourself look like in this thread. Think about the premature ejaculation analogy and how you, yes you sir, have shamed yourself in front of co members. [-X And dont come back until you can acknowledge what a mess you've made of yourself in this thread. It's disgusting!! Now get!

:lol:
The AFL has little to do with it. It's a club statement about club members telling Stewie that they have 22K NSW members. It's pretty clear.
Secondly I never back peddled, you made assumptions about club members and tried to link it to a system that an AFL sub branch uses to tally local players in its area. Its like you are trying to say apples are oranges. Feel free to link were I have said AFLNSW/ACT don't add together local players from NSW and ACT and you can claim all you want that I have back peddled. What I am saying is that a Sydney club using their club twitter account wouldn't add together NSW and ACT club memberships and claim them to be from NSW.
Finally if you read what I posted and believe me when I say that the Swans will end up with 10K more members before memberships close for the year then hopefully you will understand why Dave is incorrect with his statement, no matter what. If you don't believe me that is fine. But that was my main point. I have yet to see any valid counterargument to this point from you to date. Perhaps you could address this point, feel free to do so.
Last edited by piesman2011 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Stewie wrote:
Yeah not everyone makes it to every game,
yeah but this
yaeh but that
but but but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Oi stewie ya lil frogturd, whats the answer on the swannies nsw/act members breakdown? You asked your bumchum on twitter ages ago. Not the response you were hoping for?

xman wrote: