meet the VFL's integrity commissioner

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Striker
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm
Been liked: 0

Re: meet the VFL's integrity commissioner

Post by Striker »

It should be happening NOW! Delay the draft! Screw the other clubs! They should be happy to delay it in order to make sure the Crows get theirs!
Stewie
Coach
Coach
Team: Port Adelaide Football Club

Post by Stewie »

Striker wrote:
It should be happening NOW! Delay the draft! Screw the other clubs! They should be happy to delay it in order to make sure the Crows get theirs!
The AFL are still investigating them idiot. How can they make a punishment when they are still getting information?
Raiderdave wrote:

7K is a tremendous turnout
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

eelofwest wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:

he's a busy chap at the moment isn't he
was last seen heading into bunnings to buy a bigger carpet ........... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes this old chap has been busy, he has swept tanking and salary cap rorting under the carpet ALL IN THE ONE YEAR..... :lol: :lol: =D>
Indeed he has been busy. Add to that rife institutional and overt on field racism, child slave labour connections, rampant drug abuse by players, and... Ricky Nixon :lol:

Alladin himself couldnt make a carpet to build integrity for this organisation. What a shocking job that poor bastard has.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Stewie wrote:
Striker wrote:
The AFL are still investigating them idiot. How can they make a punishment when they are still getting information?
so in other words ...............
sweep sweep

[-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-(
VFL... or their other alias ... corrupt scum pty ltd
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Lettuce, tis not only rabbit food.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

Stewie wrote:
Striker wrote:
All the more reason to hold everything up until it's done! Or did you miss that?
Stewie
Coach
Coach

Post by Stewie »

Striker wrote:
Stewie wrote:
Striker wrote:
All the more reason to hold everything up until it's done! Or did you miss that?
What, and screw up the other 17 teams off seasons as well? Thank God you're not running the commission with your absurd ideas.
Raiderdave wrote:

Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

YES! Because this should be more important any any club interests! The game's integrity is at stake, right?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

That's right striker. The game's integrity is at stake and noone down at AFL HQ, nor the fans in here, have a clue. In all my time I've not come across a dumber bunch of simple simons.

xman wrote:
Stewie
Coach
Coach

Post by Stewie »

Striker wrote:
YES! Because this should be more important any any club interests! The game's integrity is at stake, right?
Yes, and the Crows will be punished next month just like Carlton were for doing a similar thing 10 years ago. Delaying the draft would unnecessarily hinder the amount of development the new players would get in the off season.

Integrity, the AFL has it. =D>
Raiderdave wrote:

Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
the fact is it will make little to no difference to the other clubs. So they get pick 21 instead of pick 22. Oh the horror!

The allegations are serious. They need to follow due process and the matter only came to light in recent weeks. The draft is fine to proceed. If the crows are guilty theyll suffer in due time.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
That's right striker. The game's integrity is at stake and noone down at AFL HQ, nor the fans in here, have a clue. In all my time I've not come across a dumber bunch of simple simons.
Ahh no. We realise the punishment has medium to long term affects and its irrelevant whether they are applied today or next year.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Ahh no. We realise the punishment has medium to long term affects and its irrelevant whether they are applied today or next year.
:lol: Meanwhile the crows become 2013 Champs :lol: I repeat, in all my years a dumber bunch of simple simons I've not come across :lol:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
:lol: Meanwhile the crows become 2013 Champs :lol: I repeat, in all my years a dumber bunch of simple simons I've not come across :lol:
wow, wheres that crystal ball oh great oracle? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

Xman wrote:
Striker wrote:
the fact is it will make little to no difference to the other clubs. So they get pick 21 instead of pick 22. Oh the horror!

The allegations are serious. They need to follow due process and the matter only came to light in recent weeks. The draft is fine to proceed. If the crows are guilty theyll suffer in due time.
They should suffer immediately. No draft picks at all to begin with. Right now they'll get picks and the players they pick will end up in limbo! Did you think of that??

El's right even with the crystal ball. You can't deny they're a chance!