Wanderers >>>>> the Midgits

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Re: Wanderers >>>>> the Midgits

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Swans4ever wrote:
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Yeah it will just like the Swans 30 yrs on 35k members(more than any RL club) bigger crowds than RL - its going to be great - but you stick to the suburban RL comp called the NRL - 1 team melb 1 team NZ the rest in NSW and QLD. Its a joke national my arse! By the way Raiderdave heard the Raiders have got a lot of debt had to get a bail out from the social club - crowds are down and people are complaining that unless your an islander you WONT get into the NRL! Should rename it the Sydney islander rugby league comp or the SIRL - because you are a sirly lot!
Rugby League has a whole other professional competition in the UK too though. Even teams in France. Something AFL fails at miserably.

http://www.superleague.co.uk

As a sport, the word Aussie Rules suits AFL perfectly. It is all it will ever be. A little single nation sport that can't grow overseas lol..
:cheers:
And how does that make the NRL 'NATIONAL' in Australia - your an idiot!
Well they do play Euro teams at the end of the year. Ever heard of world club challenge? Where the best in the NRL play the best in Superleague.

So really Rugby leagues comp still has a far greater reach the anything AFL has.

The winner of the World club Challenge is the best Rugby League team out of 28 clubs.
That is 10 more than AFL has hey. :thumbleft:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
post_hoc
Coach
Coach
Team: Western Sydney Wanderers
Been liked: 0

Post by post_hoc »

Swans4ever wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Yeah it will just like the Swans 30 yrs on 35k members(more than any RL club) bigger crowds than RL - its going to be great - but you stick to the suburban RL comp called the NRL - 1 team melb 1 team NZ the rest in NSW and QLD. Its a joke national my arse! By the way Raiderdave heard the Raiders have got a lot of debt had to get a bail out from the social club - crowds are down and people are complaining that unless your an islander you WONT get into the NRL! Should rename it the Sydney islander rugby league comp or the SIRL - because you are a sirly lot!
Rugby League has a whole other professional competition in the UK too though. Even teams in France. Something AFL fails at miserably.

As a sport, the word Aussie Rules suits AFL perfectly. It is all it will ever be. A little single nation sport that can't grow overseas lol..
Well they do play Euro teams at the end of the year. Ever heard of world club challenge? Where the best in the NRL play the best in Superleague.

So really Rugby leagues comp still has a far greater reach the anything AFL has.

The winner of the World club Challenge is the best Rugby League team out of 28 clubs.
Interesting way to look at it, along the same lines as Champions League Football, which for Australia is the Asian Champions League, which have 45 teams compete, but are chosen from 100's of teams.
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
Football has 22% more players than the other football codes combined
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

post_hoc wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Interesting way to look at it, along the same lines as Champions League Football, which for Australia is the Asian Champions League, which have 45 teams compete, but are chosen from 100's of teams.
Yawn........haven't you said this before??? Aren't feelin a little inadequate are we??
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
post_hoc
Coach
Coach

Post by post_hoc »

Swans4ever wrote:
post_hoc wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Yawn........haven't you said this before??? Aren't feelin a little inadequate are we??
Was that reply to me, or NRL&NFL?
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Swans4ever wrote:
post_hoc wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Only thing that is inadequate AFL rewarding stupidity.
From constant drop balls, to points for missing goals. :>::
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

post_hoc wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
post_hoc wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Was that reply to me, or NRL&NFL?
NFIrllaughatourselves
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Thresher
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Thresher »

our players do not need to avoid drug tests
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Thresher wrote:
What drugs are you on thrusher????
post_hoc
Coach
Coach

Post by post_hoc »

Swans4ever wrote:
Thresher wrote:
What drugs are you on thrusher????
Maybe you should ask the Giants kid that dodged the drug test. But hey I heard he got points for missing.
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Typical AFL supporter. In denial :lol:
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

eelofwest wrote: ↑Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:31 am
King-Eliagh wrote:
I think the wanderers are a fairly serious threat to the AFL's expansion program in Western Syd. RL is already established and self sustainable in this heartland. With the influx of immiigrants in the area soccer, the world sport, is bound to have a large supporter base. Tough going for the AFL. I still think their move to place the team in the inner west rather than in GWS was a very dumb move by the AFL. OR perhaps it was the naming of the team...? They could be called the 'inner western sydney giants' atleast then they'd round up a few of the chardonnay sippers of Sydneys inner west but now they're really in no mans land arent they? [-X
Yeah the FFA cought onto this King, and knew they needed a team in the West of sydney Asap.

The wanderers are yet another knife in the back of GWS.
Now they have to remove 2 knifes, one from the Wanderers and the other from the Swans winning the flag.... :lol: Big ask imo.

That is the thing people on this site do not seam to understand........RL and Soccer are two completely different sports that have co existed in western sydney since forever, RL and many of its fans actually will follow the wanderers, i have several mates that are eels fans going to these games.

The AFL and FFA are in direct competition in western sydney, RL has its place and will always coexist with Soccer.
Gees history and actual reality can be hilarious round these parts. Just take a looksie at some of the rubbish (from the OP to posts throughout) that suggested the demise of the GWS Giants and the rise of soccer in Western Sydney. Leaguies for the most part throughout this thread looking rather silly now. :(/

Last night the Western Sydney Wanderers attracted a massive crowd of 7,288 at the 82,500 seated capacity ANZ Stadium.

Meanwhile in the same precinct last night, the cricket Big Bash League saw a crowd of 11k.
Sydney Thunder had 11,000 in a rain interupted match.

Fair to say the Wanderers have dropped to 3rd behind the Thunder and GWS Giants now?

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Dialog ... ID=2738312
No need to even ask the question quoted above I would’ve thought. Obviously a yes.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Gws vs Gold Coast, 2018 - round 12 at Sydney showground ...wait for it ...

.... a whopping .... drum roll please ....

7131 attendees

:(/

Beaussie, last time I checked 7131 < 7238 :lol:

Facts are the Wanderers are already much more popular than gdubbya :lol: I was right two years ago and I’m right now :\: :\: :\:

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ol gdubbya eh :lol: Maybe they should try recruiting Jarryd Hayne or sometin? :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

King-Eliagh wrote: ↑Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:49 pm
Gws vs Gold Coast, 2018 - round 12 at Sydney showground ...wait for it ...

.... a whopping .... drum roll please ....

7131 attendees

:(/

Beaussie, last time I checked 7131 < 7238 :lol:

Facts are the Wanderers are already much more popular than gdubbya :lol: I was right two years ago and I’m right now :\: :\: :\:

:lol:
The nrl got several crowds that size regularly last season as well! :(/
And your making other codes with expansion sides in. On heart land areas!

Only makes a case in how more pathetic league is
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Have you got a brother called dumbo ?
He runs a pretend mine .
You post a lot like him ..
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o