Wanderers >>>>> the Midgits

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Wanderers >>>>> the Midgits

Post by Raiderdave »

will average 15K plus after this week

or about double the midgits unfudged average
& theres another word being used in sentences talking about the wanderers .. that you won't see used when talking about the midgits

sellout :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wanderers >>>>> Midgits
Soccer >>>> VFL in Sydney :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
justanotherleaguefan
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Newcastle Knights

Re: Wanderers >>>>> the Midgits

Post by justanotherleaguefan »

So true. Alot more people seem interested in the wanderers than that farce of a team called the Giants
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

justanotherleaguefan wrote:
So true. Alot more people seem interested in the wanderers than that farce of a team called the Giants
Why is this surprising? Arent the giants the second AFL team in a non heartland city? :-k
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

Raiderdave wrote:
will average 15K plus after this week

or about double the midgits unfudged average
& theres another word being used in sentences talking about the wanderers .. that you won't see used when talking about the midgits

sellout :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wanderers >>>>> Midgits
Soccer >>>> VFL in Sydney :lol: :lol: :lol:
I tried to get tickets on Tuesday for Wanderes vs Sydney FC, Sold out..... #-o

This clash next year needs to be held at a bigger venue, they would have got 30k+ to this if the venue was not so small.

I think it is safe to say that the wanderers are a true Western Sydney team, the crowds for this team are only going to get bigger as the season goes on imo.

A big risk making this team from the FFA, it looks like it is going to pay off.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I think the wanderers are a fairly serious threat to the AFL's expansion program in Western Syd. RL is already established and self sustainable in this heartland. With the influx of immiigrants in the area soccer, the world sport, is bound to have a large supporter base. Tough going for the AFL. I still think their move to place the team in the inner west rather than in GWS was a very dumb move by the AFL. OR perhaps it was the naming of the team...? They could be called the 'inner western sydney giants' atleast then they'd round up a few of the chardonnay sippers of Sydneys inner west but now they're really in no mans land arent they? [-X

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I think the wanderers are a fairly serious threat to the AFL's expansion program in Western Syd. RL is already established and self sustainable in this heartland. With the influx of immiigrants in the area soccer, the world sport, is bound to have a large supporter base. Tough going for the AFL. I still think their move to place the team in the inner west rather than in GWS was a very dumb move by the AFL. OR perhaps it was the naming of the team...? They could be called the 'inner western sydney giants' atleast then they'd round up a few of the chardonnay sippers of Sydneys inner west but now they're really in no mans land arent they? [-X
Yeah the FFA cought onto this King, and knew they needed a team in the West of sydney Asap.

The wanderers are yet another knife in the back of GWS.
Now they have to remove 2 knifes, one from the Wanderers and the other from the Swans winning the flag.... :lol: Big ask imo.

That is the thing people on this site do not seam to understand........RL and Soccer are two completely different sports that have co existed in western sydney since forever, RL and many of its fans actually will follow the wanderers, i have several mates that are eels fans going to these games.

The AFL and FFA are in direct competition in western sydney, RL has its place and will always coexist with Soccer.
Drac
Coach
Coach
Team: Adelaide Crows

Post by Drac »

Given the fact that after two matches the Giants averaged 22,539, this thread is the biggest fail of all time.

It is literally impossible for this weekend's crowd to bring the Wanderer's average higher than the Giants after the same number of matches. By the end of the season who knows, if they do, feel free to start a thread then. A thread about how a soccer club in Australia's biggest soccer heartland, managed a higher average attendance than an AFL expansion club in an area that apparently doesn't want it. I'll have a mocking clap gif ready to go.

But for now, the original post is the dumbest non-Raiderdave thing i've read on this forum.
Raiderdave wrote:
perception is reality
piesman2011
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood

Post by piesman2011 »

SO after this weekend the Wanderers will have higher crowd attendence then just about every RL team in Sydney and a crowd average greater then 50% of AFL clubs in Sydney. Its not AFL that should be worried.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

piesman2011 wrote:
SO after this weekend the Wanderers will have higher crowd attendence then just about every RL team in Sydney and a crowd average greater then 50% of AFL clubs in Sydney. Its not AFL that should be worried.
every sydney team ?
ah no

Dogs 24,000
Souths 19,000
Tigers 17,000
Parra 17,000
Dragons 17,000
Manly 15,000

they're behind 5 & equal with 1
& really ... they should only be compared with sides from western Sydney anyway ..... behind 3 .. ahead of 1
unlike the midgits
behind .... ahhhhh .. well .... everyone 8-[ .. :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Drac wrote:
Given the fact that after two matches the Giants averaged 22,539, this thread is the biggest fail of all time.

It is literally impossible for this weekend's crowd to bring the Wanderer's average higher than the Giants after the same number of matches. By the end of the season who knows, if they do, feel free to start a thread then. A thread about how a soccer club in Australia's biggest soccer heartland, managed a higher average attendance than an AFL expansion club in an area that apparently doesn't want it. I'll have a mocking clap gif ready to go.

But for now, the original post is the dumbest non-Raiderdave thing i've read on this forum.

but but but :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Drac
Coach
Coach

Post by Drac »

Raiderdave wrote:
Drac wrote:

Boy am I glad I put that final qualifyer in there.
Raiderdave wrote:
perception is reality
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Drac wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Drac wrote:

derp derp derp .... have you got anything .. anything at all ? :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Drac wrote:

This post is the fail drac. Averages after 2 matches? :lol: yeah that's valid :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Drac
Coach
Coach

Post by Drac »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Drac wrote:

This post is the fail drac. Averages after 2 matches? :lol: yeah that's valid :lol:
THAT'S MY WHOLE F*CKING POINT. THE ORIGINAL POST IS CLAIMING VICTORY AFTER ONLY 2 MATCHES PLAYED YOU SIMPLETON. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Raiderdave wrote:
perception is reality
Drac
Coach
Coach

Post by Drac »

Raiderdave wrote:
Drac wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:

derp derp derp .... have you got anything .. anything at all ? :lol: :lol:
Are you kidding? I made my point, a paragraph in fact, and you respond with 'but but but', and you think I have nothing to add? How about you respond to my post - instead of merely dismissing it because you can't think of an actual response - and i'll respond to your response. That's how these things work.
Raiderdave wrote:
perception is reality