Fight Club - Football Crowds

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:44 am
notaleaguefan wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:00 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:48 am
Another lie

I posted the Parra average .
21929.
Yet you go post some bullshit number .
Caught out again .


Jesus Christ you are fucked in the head .l I've broken your little brain .
https://afltables.com/rl/crowds/parramatta.html :)))

next your gonna claim the stats are wrong as well!
all thse decades of fudged crowds are included in that as well!

yep360 million well spent!

there isnt a sporting organization
that wouldnt come close to the hand outs the nrlols gets in the world
poker machines
tax payer money
the the code is still living from one broardcast deal to the next thanks to the media barrons pissing contest
How dumb are you seriously I'm not joking
Everyday I have to correct some crap or outright lie you post .
You claimed after 5-6 games at the new stadium & that's what we are discussing here para crowds at BankWest .....the average was down to 15-16 k
An outright lie .
The average for Parra at BankWest is a touch under 22k .
The 19 k on afl tables includes home games at anz before BankWest started
Do some fucking research before posting .
I wouldn't have to highlight your incessant bullshit & lol x1000 at you finally posting a source & it showed how you lied about the average
you say 15-16 &
Your source said 19 k
No one does self ownage .. & I mean total dumb fuck self ownage like you do

& now back to taxpayer handouts .the endless loop of insane rants about RL while ignoring the billions that AFLol got off the tax payer .
click in the link and read
their all time home game crowd average is 12840k!

its not making shit up as its what is written and has been recorded!
yes the current parramatta poke clubs average is some 19k atm but as i keep saying itr will not stay at that level!
once the novilty wears off from the new venue it will trickle back down to what the eels have averaged at home since 1957 as per that the data shows in the link


pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6554
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location:
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by pussycat »

So we don't only dominate the rating....

CROWDS:
NSW 107,558
Victoria 91.513
Queensland 52,540
W.A 59,721(record)
S.A 21,492


Wow :thumbleft:


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by notaleaguefan »

were Those games the national side the Kangawhoos played in?


Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by Terry »

So there ya have it folks!!!!

Rugby League now holds the record for the biggest crowd at the home of WA fumbleball!!!!!

It's enough to make grown men weep!!!!! And it sure will do here!!!!!! Fire at will fumblers lololololol!!!!!!


Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7596
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 81 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by Fred »

Yep... a rl State for sure WA. Now they have seen real footy will the west coast and Fremantle be able to sustain their presence?


Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:16 pm Yep... a rl State for sure WA. Now they have seen real footy will the west coast and Fremantle be able to sustain their presence?
Bit touchythere pal lololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got anything intelligent to say?????


Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7596
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 81 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by Fred »

:)


Veni, vidi, vici
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by notaleaguefan »

Terry wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:33 am So there ya have it folks!!!!

Rugby League now holds the record for the biggest crowd at the home of WA fumbleball!!!!!

It's enough to make grown men weep!!!!! And it sure will do here!!!!!! Fire at will fumblers lololololol!!!!!!
thats why your little game averages some 14/15k for everything else league


but going by your looney logic next time the kangawhoos play in perth we can expect a similar crowd :)))


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by AFLcrap1 »

notaleaguefan wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:37 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:44 am
notaleaguefan wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:00 am
https://afltables.com/rl/crowds/parramatta.html :)))

next your gonna claim the stats are wrong as well!
all thse decades of fudged crowds are included in that as well!

yep360 million well spent!

there isnt a sporting organization
that wouldnt come close to the hand outs the nrlols gets in the world
poker machines
tax payer money
the the code is still living from one broardcast deal to the next thanks to the media barrons pissing contest
How dumb are you seriously I'm not joking
Everyday I have to correct some crap or outright lie you post .
You claimed after 5-6 games at the new stadium & that's what we are discussing here para crowds at BankWest .....the average was down to 15-16 k
An outright lie .
The average for Parra at BankWest is a touch under 22k .
The 19 k on afl tables includes home games at anz before BankWest started
Do some fucking research before posting .
I wouldn't have to highlight your incessant bullshit & lol x1000 at you finally posting a source & it showed how you lied about the average
you say 15-16 &
Your source said 19 k
No one does self ownage .. & I mean total dumb fuck self ownage like you do

& now back to taxpayer handouts .the endless loop of insane rants about RL while ignoring the billions that AFLol got off the tax payer .
click in the link and read
their all time home game crowd average is 12840k!

its not making shit up as its what is written and has been recorded!
yes the current parramatta poke clubs average is some 19k atm but as i keep saying itr will not stay at that level!
once the novilty wears off from the new venue it will trickle back down to what the eels have averaged at home since 1957 as per that the data shows in the link
We were not discussing all time average .
You wanted to know what the Parra average was at the new stadium
I told you
You posted a lie
I corrected you again .
You posted another lie
I re posted the average .its 21929

You now post another lie saying 19 k .
Get help .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by Terry »

notaleaguefan wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:34 pm
Terry wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:33 am So there ya have it folks!!!!

Rugby League now holds the record for the biggest crowd at the home of WA fumbleball!!!!!

It's enough to make grown men weep!!!!! And it sure will do here!!!!!! Fire at will fumblers lololololol!!!!!!
thats why your little game averages some 14/15k for everything else league


but going by your looney logic next time the kangawhoos play in perth we can expect a similar crowd :)))
Looney logic lololololololol????? I state a fact Rugby League now holds the record for the biggest crowd at the home of WA fumbling!!!!!

You've gone off the deep end more than usual idiot!!!!!!! Back to ya village pal lolololololol!!!!


notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by notaleaguefan »

Terry wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:04 pm
notaleaguefan wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:34 pm
Terry wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:33 am So there ya have it folks!!!!

Rugby League now holds the record for the biggest crowd at the home of WA fumbleball!!!!!

It's enough to make grown men weep!!!!! And it sure will do here!!!!!! Fire at will fumblers lololololol!!!!!!
thats why your little game averages some 14/15k for everything else league


but going by your looney logic next time the kangawhoos play in perth we can expect a similar crowd :)))
Looney logic lololololololol????? I state a fact Rugby League now holds the record for the biggest crowd at the home of WA fumbling!!!!!

You've gone off the deep end more than usual idiot!!!!!!! Back to ya village pal lolololololol!!!!
you dont understand how stadium and club memberships reserved seating works :thumbleft:

so either way when the kangawhoos play at optus stadium we can expect similar crowds as to the soo crowd up from that usual 14k club average :)))


Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by Terry »

notaleaguefan wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:30 pm
Terry wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:04 pm
notaleaguefan wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:34 pm
thats why your little game averages some 14/15k for everything else league


but going by your looney logic next time the kangawhoos play in perth we can expect a similar crowd :)))
Looney logic lololololololol????? I state a fact Rugby League now holds the record for the biggest crowd at the home of WA fumbling!!!!!

You've gone off the deep end more than usual idiot!!!!!!! Back to ya village pal lolololololol!!!!
you dont understand how stadium and club memberships reserved seating works :thumbleft:

so either way when the kangawhoos play at optus stadium we can expect similar crowds as to the soo crowd up from that usual 14k club average :)))
"You don't understand" lololololololol!!!!! This from the village idiot!! The bloke in a continual Rugby League meltdownlololololol!!!!!! The bloke who makes dumb and dumber look like genius and geniuser lololol!!!!

You need to clam down pal. Grab a cuppa tea. Stop letting the great game Rugby League get under your tissue thin skin!!!!! Go play super mario or space invaders and calm down lolololol!!!!!


User avatar
The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6547
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 80 times
Contact:

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by The_Wookie »

Terry wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:55 pm "You don't understand" lololololololol!!!!! This from the village idiot!! The bloke in a continual Rugby League meltdownlololololol!!!!!! The bloke who makes dumb and dumber look like genius and geniuser lololol!!!!

You need to clam down pal. Grab a cuppa tea. Stop letting the great game Rugby League get under your tissue thin skin!!!!! Go play super mario or space invaders and calm down lolololol!!!!!
and yet he has a point. Get your head around club memberships, reserved seating and afl match ticketing at Optus Stadium before you make stupid comments.

Yes, Origin had a great crowd, and the biggest crowd in WA. Why cant you just be fucking happy with that?


pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Image
Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:45 am
Terry wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:55 pm "You don't understand" lololololololol!!!!! This from the village idiot!! The bloke in a continual Rugby League meltdownlololololol!!!!!! The bloke who makes dumb and dumber look like genius and geniuser lololol!!!!

You need to clam down pal. Grab a cuppa tea. Stop letting the great game Rugby League get under your tissue thin skin!!!!! Go play super mario or space invaders and calm down lolololol!!!!!
and yet he has a point. Get your head around club memberships, reserved seating and afl match ticketing at Optus Stadium before you make stupid comments.

Yes, Origin had a great crowd, and the biggest crowd in WA. Why cant you just be fucking happy with that?
I am pal. It's your fumbling mates who are in meltdown. And now you've joined the party.

I don't know how many times RL folk here have stated and even congratulated the fumbling game on their crowds. I have repeatedly said per capita they have the best in the world.

However the fumbling folk here live in continual denial. They refuse to accept any fact that shows RL in a positive light. Yep.......the annual SOO meltdown is in full swing. And with a decider to come there is much much more to come.


User avatar
The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6547
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 80 times
Contact:

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by The_Wookie »

the only people i see repeatedly melting down at the moment are any league fan responding to anyone who dares put things into any kind of context out of some fear that leagues achievements are somehow lessened by it.
These users liked the author The_Wookie for the post:
Cats_Steve (Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:02 am)


pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests