Fight Club - Football Crowds

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by truthbomber »

Fred wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:32 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:15 pm
Fred wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:05 pm
Very much a Richmond crowd for sure. But many of those will be back supporting the suns next week :)
low percentage maybe
You get a few no doubt. If you live here and follow afl many have Suns as their second team as you get to watch live footy every other week. Not all of course :)
proving that fumblers are such little cheer leaders for their silly little sport that no one else cares about , no matter where they are.

Seriously , a Parramatta fan thats moved to Melbourne doing the same with the Storm ?
would never .... ever happen
because that fan is not a weirdoh like 90% of fumblers
just sayin :cool:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Surely that NRL figure can’t be right ! That’s like one game surely ??
Veni, vidi, vici
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Fred wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:20 am
Surely that NRL figure can’t be right ! That’s like one game surely ??
what a 17k average for the round.
compared to AFL 27k for the round
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

The 68000 for a round lol. That’s super low. 10000 diff is quite big when we are taking averages
Veni, vidi, vici
leeroy*NRL*

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Fred wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:48 am
The 68000 for a round lol. That’s super low. 10000 diff is quite big when we are taking averages
Fred i know sometimes you can be very uneducated when it comes to Rugby League

so i will school you now>>> there was only 4 Games this round
every other team had Bye's due to Origin on Wednesday

those 4 games got an average attendance of 17k
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Oh well that makes sense - yes had no idea that only a few games on the weekend. Thanks for the RL education lol. Still a shit average for the 4 games - but good for NRL H&A game I guess.
Veni, vidi, vici
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Fred wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:58 am
Oh well that makes sense - yes had no idea that only a few games on the weekend. Thanks for the RL education lol. Still a shit average for the 4 games - but good for NRL H&A game I guess.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/

the stupidest c**** on the forum
the

forum village idiot dumbing up every thread it posts in
makes an utter goose of itself

fine form fweddy
fine form :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :lol:
cehar5
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Demons storm
Been liked: 19 times

Post by cehar5 »

Can you please change your name to emojibomber it's a lot more appropriate.
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

cehar5 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:19 pm
Can you please change your name to emojibomber it's a lot more appropriate.
when you change yours to fumbling ****** :cool:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Look Freddy, I'm not gonna bag ya pal because I'm trying really hard to take it easy on ya for the self evident reasons. But ponder this my dear friend: France hold the soccer world cup. Their Ligue 1 soccer comp averages crowds of 20-21k. This in a country of 67M where soccer is the number 1 sport.

The NRL is the number 1 sport to a population of about 14M in 2 Australian states and averaged 17k per game last. I would say thats outstanding Freddo.

I don't expect you will comprehend this Fwed (sic) as you are deep in the fumble bubble. My only advice is try to stick your head over the parapet occasionally pal. There's a whole new world out there loololololololol!!!
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Quolls2019 »

Terry wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:28 pm
Look Freddy, I'm not gonna bag ya pal because I'm trying really hard to take it easy on ya for the self evident reasons. But ponder this my dear friend: France hold the soccer world cup. Their Ligue 1 soccer comp averages crowds of 20-21k. This in a country of 67M where soccer is the number 1 sport.

The NRL is the number 1 sport to a population of about 14M in 2 Australian states and averaged 17k per game last. I would say thats outstanding Freddo.

I don't expect you will comprehend this Fwed (sic) as you are deep in the fumble bubble. My only advice is try to stick your head over the parapet occasionally pal. There's a whole new world out there loololololololol!!!
Terrybull,
Perhaps you should ponder this:
AFL the number 1 sport for about 11.5 million Australians got an average of 27+k in the last round, and using your own logic, that is absolutely amazing………leading the way…again.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:38 am

Terrybull,
AFL the number 1 sport for about 11.5 million Australians got an average of 27+k in the last round, and using your own logic, that is absolutely amazing………leading the way…again.

Dear oh dear ineQUOLLity, where have ya been the past few years pal? On this site I have repeatedly stated that per head of population fumbling gets the biggest crowds in world sport. Congratulations. I have however also pointed out that it is an outlier. It is not the norm. It should not be used to judge any other sport due to this fact.

Also: when you add up crowds and tv ratings over a year RL routinely gets more eyeballs on the game than fumbling. A fact you and your fumbling mates ignore for the obvious reasons.

Hope this helps pal. Have a great day.
leeroy*NRL*

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:38 am

Terrybull,
AFL Crowds are terrific (almost mind boggling for the population size on the world stage..
in saying NRL crowds are not bad at all on the world stage, and considering it is a better tv product than live experience it is terrific.

i know you have never been to a rugby league or union game >> so i will explain..
You miss alot of game play (at the game) you miss little things (where as on TV you see everything)

AFL however LIVE is where it is at, you see the whole coverage of the players across the ground.
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

I think you need compare crowds to the market it is in. Comparing on a world basis is a red herring - in a market population (Australia) where one sport (AFL) can get big crowds and another struggles - I think it is fair to compare the two. Even more so when you compare crowds in a city.
Veni, vidi, vici