NRL is the greatest game of all

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Re: NRL is the greatest game of all

Post by TLPG »

I would expect that from a troll that doesn't know any better. Troll = Thug. Thug = Supporter of Biff in any team sport.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

The ARLC has received its first big gong after being named the Governing Body of the Year at the international Beyond Sport Federation Awards in London. In presenting the award, Beyond Sport - a global organisation that promotes, develops and supports the use of sport to create positive social change across the world - paid tribute to the code for its life-changing education and health programs, its commitment to helping indigenous communities and for providing a national stage for practical reconciliation. Among the projects in the ARLC's nomination were the All Stars match and the Learn Earn Legend, Rugby League Reads, One Sight-One Community and Tackling Violence programs.

For the AFL people, the word 'International' means people who dont live in Melbourne.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... z21n2VaTdM
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

TLPG wrote:
I would expect that from a troll that doesn't know any better. Troll = Thug. Thug = Supporter of Biff in any team sport.
Yes notice its assuming ways. And this specimen is in fine form of late. If you look and listen closely you'll note it's ranting tirades which can sometimes go on for quite sometime with sentences that dont quite link to one another or make much sense.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

They don't make much sense to you because you don't have the education level required.

Pussycat, the manner in which that mob get their nominations is a joke. I already made that point on the appropriate thread. It's thugby that isn't international to the same extent as football (AFL that is - not soccer).
THIS FORUM IS RACIST