Most Paranoid, Fearful and Delusional Fans in Australia

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

Most Paranoid, Fearful and Delusional Football Fans in Australia?

Australian Football (AFL)
47%
Rugby League (NRL)
47%
Soccer
6%
Rugby Union
No votes

Total votes: 17

Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Re: Most Paranoid, Fearful and Delusional Fans in Australia

Post by Terry »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Terry wrote:
Fred wrote:
Terry wrote:
Fred wrote:
You must remember aussie rules is so much bigger than rl that of course you will gey more. Its the law of averages. I am sure there are more in rl in australia than say hockey for instance.
You're not the sharpest tack in the pack are ya Freddy lolololol. Once again you've let yourself down by a lack of research. You'll find by the end of the footy season if you add crowd numbers and T.V. ratings together for all sports RL will be the most watched sport in Australia. That would negate your vibe that fumbleall is 'so much bigger'. You must think before posting Freddie lest you look silly lololololol.

I tell you what. When rl can be played by juniors across the country like you can with Aussie rules let me know. Don't get me wrong, that would be fine, I have no interest of Aussie rules or rl is bigger or smaller, it impacts me not one bit but to suggest rl is as big a sport as afl is ridulous. I will say this, rl is big in most of nsw and all of qld although there is a strong afl presence and soo is the biggest sporting event so that's good. But as a whole, Aussie rules dwarfs rl no matter how you try to twist it. I see you disagree and acknowledge that which is fine so let's not go on trying to convince each other of the opposite and leave it at that.
You didn't address the point of my post Freddy. Add crowds and T.V. ratings for this year and RL will be the most watched sport in Australia. Fumbleball gets more kids playing for the single reason that it is easier to play, plain and simple.
Lol the afl is that easy to play.
That's why league's finest where out played buu bunch of skinny kids
Bahaha hahaha
Delusional moron Terry
Lolololololol lolololololol lolololololol lololol lolololololol lolololololol lololol lolololololol lolololololol
The resident idiot is back in the village lolololololololol. Good to see your back Pal. Are you still pm'ing other posters at 1.30am accusing them of being me lolololololololol. What a dill lololololol. Credibility nil !!!!!!!!
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

leagueiscrap wrote:
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Must be AFL.

They host an international AFL cup that nobody watches.

Play a completly different game against Ireland because no other nation likes AFL or plays it.

They even travel to America in a desperate attempt to get people from other countries to play their sport.

They are also still trying to get NZ into their sport after a 100 plus years of failing to gain any serious Kiwi interest.

YET AFTER ALL THIS, AFL STILL THINK THEY ARE SOME KIND OF MASSIVE SPORT COMPARABLE TO INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL LOL..
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: =D> =D> :lol: :lol:
How is that at all being paranoid delusional and fearful of other codes?? Way to miss the whole point of the thread - for the record not one AFL poster on this forum (or any forum that I know of) that claims the things you have said as proof of AFL being superior to other sports - in fact most don't care that it isn't these things - IMO the fact you cling to these things as proof of your sports superiority makes me think more than ever your paranoid and scared stiff!!!!
It is very paranoid because AFL is trying to make out that it is the same as football codes with an international presence.

Why is AFL trying to be something it is not?
This is clearly paranoid delusions by AFL. :cool:
bahahahaha
they dont thickshit no2
FFS you have over taken thickshit no1. so you can have his name and he will be derelegated to thickshit no2
Well why does AFL play Ireland at a totally different sport?

BECAUSE AFL IS DELUSIONAL!! :(/

Why does AFL have an international cup that Australia can't compete in?

BECAUSE AFL IS DELUSIONAL!! :lol:

Why does AFL think it is skillful to get a point for missing and remove the crossbars?

BECAUSE AFL IS DELUSIONAL!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: =D>
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Must be AFL.

Play a completly different game against Ireland because no other nation likes AFL or plays it.

They even travel to America in a desperate attempt to get people from other countries to play their sport.

They are also still trying to get NZ into their sport after a 100 plus years of failing to gain any serious Kiwi interest.

YET AFTER ALL THIS, AFL STILL THINK THEY ARE SOME KIND OF MASSIVE SPORT COMPARABLE TO INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL LOL..
How is that at all being paranoid delusional and fearful of other codes?? Way to miss the whole point of the thread - for the record not one AFL poster on this forum (or any forum that I know of) that claims the things you have said as proof of AFL being superior to other sports - in fact most don't care that it isn't these things - IMO the fact you cling to these things as proof of your sports superiority makes me think more than ever your paranoid and scared stiff!!!!
It is very paranoid because AFL is trying to make out that it is the same as football codes with an international presence.

bahahahaha
they dont thickshit no2
FFS you have over taken thickshit no1. so you can have his name and he will be derelegated to thickshit no2

Why does AFL think it is skillful to get a point for missing and remove the crossbars?

Who are you talking to???? Can I answer

1. Because both codes have similar rules and shared heritage - they don't play Gaelic football or AF its international rules (and I don't like it). It's a good excuse for a piss up and OS trip every 2 years.

2. It has an international cup for fledgling nations to compete in - we decided not to contrive a international competition by allowing those who's parents AND grand parents were born OR where his principle residence was for 3 years (rule 3.1). We instead seek to have like compete with alike.

3. Because otherwise we would have far too many drawn games and have to find a solution for it. Why in RL you touch the ball on the ground over a line 68 m long for 4 points, kick a ball from the ground over a cross bar for 2 points but a drop punt (which is not a knock on?????) for 1 point - that makes no sense??? But it's the laws of the game and I accept it is no doubt used to avoid draws! Why does AFL need a cross bar?? Soccer doesn't have posts, basketball has a hoop -maybe having something different sets it apart from other codes - how do you tell the difference between an RL field and a RU field???

4. Why are you so caught up in differences in the two codes they are completely different maybe it's good that way rather than being very close to another code like RL/RU to the uninitiated they are both rugby or American football and Canadian football same thing. It's the differences which make the sports!!! Why are you so caught up in trying to find an argument to justify why you hate AFL just admit it and stop misleading yourself!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

The point is Aussie rules, whether the founders of the game realised it or it was planned that way I do not know, is actually quite brilliant in that it rewards the most dominant team yet also punishes it of too excessive. It is quite ingenious.
Veni, vidi, vici
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Fred wrote:
The point is Aussie rules, whether the founders of the game realised it or it was planned that way I do not know, is actually quite brilliant in that it rewards the most dominant team yet also punishes it of too excessive. It is quite ingenious.
Having an odd number helps have fewer draws don't you think? But I think your right it wasn't by design - I think back when there were place kicks and drop kicks in AFL they were awarded different points but I'm not sure.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Swans4ever wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Must be AFL.

bahahahaha
they dont thickshit no2

1. Because both codes have similar rules and shared heritage - they don't play Gaelic football or AF its international rules (and I don't like it). It's a good excuse for a piss up and OS trip every 2 years.

2. It has an international cup for fledgling nations to compete in - we decided not to contrive a international competition by allowing those who's parents AND grand parents were born OR where his principle residence was for 3 years (rule 3.1). We instead seek to have like compete with alike.

3. Because otherwise we would have far too many drawn games and have to find a solution for it. Why in RL you touch the ball on the ground over a line 68 m long for 4 points, kick a ball from the ground over a cross bar for 2 points but a drop punt (which is not a knock on?????) for 1 point - that makes no sense??? But it's the laws of the game and I accept it is no doubt used to avoid draws! Why does AFL need a cross bar?? Soccer doesn't have posts, basketball has a hoop -maybe having something different sets it apart from other codes - how do you tell the difference between an RL field and a RU field???

4. Why are you so caught up in differences in the two codes they are completely different maybe it's good that way rather than being very close to another code like RL/RU to the uninitiated they are both rugby or American football and Canadian football same thing. It's the differences which make the sports!!! Why are you so caught up in trying to find an argument to justify why you hate AFL just admit it and stop misleading yourself!
You can answer as much as you like. But whichever way you put it, I still pointed out all the true delusions of AFL.

I'll tell you why AFL has no crossbar and a set of extra side goals.
BECAUSE WITH NO CROSSBAR AND EXTRA SIDE GOALS. IT MAKES THINGS VERY EASY FOR AFL PLAYERS TO SCORE.
Prove me wrong lol.. It is a fact. :lol: :lol: =D> =D>

ALL THE OTHER SPORTS YOU MENTIONED DON'T REWARD MISSED SHOTS AT GOAL LIKE THE AFL. :thumbleft:
SO YOU JUST PROVED ME RIGHT. THANKYOU SWANNY. :mrgreen:

As for an international cup. Why host it when all the teams are so bad that they can't compete against Australia? :lol: :lol:
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fumbleball was actually invented to keep cricketers active during the off season. Rugby style tackling and tactics were were not included as it would have been too hard on the precious little things. The game was purposely made easy to play so the cricketers could just run around and have a lark. No offside, no knock ons, a ridiculously easy scoring method including points for missing, lolololol yep that's a point for missing, made the game a low base level skill activity perfect for the pampered cricketers of Melbourne lololololololol.
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Possibly but it is very popular in this country.
Veni, vidi, vici
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Swans4ever wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Must be AFL.

bahahahaha
they dont thickshit no2

You can answer as much as you like. But whichever way you put it, I still pointed out all the true delusions of AFL.

BECAUSE WITH NO CROSSBAR AND EXTRA SIDE GOALS. IT MAKES THINGS VERY EASY FOR AFL PLAYERS TO SCORE.

ALL THE OTHER SPORTS YOU MENTIONED DON'T REWARD MISSED SHOTS AT GOAL LIKE THE AFL. :thumbleft:

As for an international cup. Why host it when all the teams are so bad that they can't compete against Australia? :lol: :lol:
Sorry NFI but you miss the whole point - again you don't have to like the game but your obsession in telling those that do just smacks of paranoia and obsession - FFS turn off the tv if you don't like it or ignore it but some of your assertions are fantasy! :_<> :blahblah: :_<> :_<>
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Terry wrote:
Fumbleball was actually invented to keep cricketers active during the off season. Rugby style tackling and tactics were were not included as it would have been too hard on the precious little things. The game was purposely made easy to play so the cricketers could just run around and have a lark. No offside, no knock ons, a ridiculously easy scoring method including points for missing, lolololol yep that's a point for missing, made the game a low base level skill activity perfect for the pampered cricketers of Melbourne lololololololol.
Sorry Terry but the behind posts aren't added until 1866 whereas the first game was in 1858.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Swans4ever wrote:
Terry wrote:
Sorry Terry but the behind posts aren't added until 1866 whereas the first game was in 1858.
That's right Swiney. They continually changed the laws to make fumbleball easier and easier to play as each season approached. The whole premise of the game was to make it nice and simple, easy, non physical and low skill based to keep the cricketers fit during the off season. I'd say they succeeded spectacularly lololololololololol.
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Some seem to spend a hell of a lot of time telling people that sonething they like is no good. I am not sure what the point of that is. Rl is not my game, but i can appreciate it for what it is. Ru i find harder to like but will watcj with my kiwi mate. I do like the continuous play though over the stop start. I dont spend my time telling others who like both games not to though. Sure, there can be some banter but to take it so serious to the point of 1. Hating the game and 2. Getting into heated arguments and hating people..... really.
Veni, vidi, vici
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Swans4ever wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Must be AFL.

bahahahaha
they dont thickshit no2

Sorry NFI but you miss the whole point - again you don't have to like the game but your obsession in telling those that do just smacks of paranoia and obsession - FFS turn off the tv if you don't like it or ignore it but some of your assertions are fantasy! :_<> :blahblah: :_<> :_<>
LOL comming from someone that makes more anti NRL posts than anyone on here.
Keep telling yourself that dickhead. :lol: :lol: =D> =D>

Everyone sees your insecurities constantly on here. No prize for second best. :wink:
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Swans4ever wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Must be AFL.

bahahahaha
they dont thickshit no2

LOL comming from someone that makes more anti NRL posts than anyone on here.
Keep telling yourself that dickhead. :lol: :lol: =D> =D>

Everyone sees your insecurities constantly on here. No prize for second best. :wink:
Then post my recent anti RL posts - I don't put down RL I just don't believe it's superior to AF. Like I have always said I appreciate they are athletes with their own set of skills and AF is different. RL is not my preferred sport but I don't hate or denegrate it but I will stick up for AF!
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

Terry wrote:
league just a dumbed down version of union. straight simple 6 tackles then oppositions turn.
if AFL is that easy then why did leagues best get out played by a pack of kids? then after being embarrassed have a go at union & now are starring in that code :)))
so slag the skills what ever you want of AFL it only makes your own code look more pathetic that what it really is. run with the ball under your arm then make the decision throw the ball left or right 5 meters & your team mate has to attempt to catch the rubber ball & repeat the process :-k
skills? :-k
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.