Most Paranoid, Fearful and Delusional Fans in Australia

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

Most Paranoid, Fearful and Delusional Football Fans in Australia?

Australian Football (AFL)
47%
Rugby League (NRL)
47%
Soccer
6%
Rugby Union
No votes

Total votes: 17

Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Re: Most Paranoid, Fearful and Delusional Fans in Australia

Post by Terry »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Terry wrote:
Fumbleball was actually invented to keep cricketers active during the off season. Rugby style tackling and tactics were were not included as it would have been too hard on the precious little things. The game was purposely made easy to play so the cricketers could just run around and have a lark. No offside, no knock ons, a ridiculously easy scoring method including points for missing, lolololol yep that's a point for missing, made the game a low base level skill activity perfect for the pampered cricketers of Melbourne lololololololol.
league just a dumbed down version of union. straight simple 6 tackles then oppositions turn.
if AFL is that easy then why did leagues best get out played by a pack of kids? then after being embarrassed have a go at union & now are starring in that code :)))
so slag the skills what ever you want of AFL it only makes your own code look more pathetic that what it really is. run with the ball under your arm then make the decision throw the ball left or right 5 meters & your team mate has to attempt to catch the rubber ball & repeat the process :-k
skills? :-k
Well loonie this morning you stand accused, convicted and sentenced - you are a first class rolled gold FOOL!!!!! Today legendary fumbleball coach Kelvin Shedley says , ''bring back Folau" lolololololol. Hide the razor blades loonie, get the meds under lock and key, ask your mummy to keep a 24 hour vigil lololololol.

Some of the things the great Kelvin said about Izzy, "Izzy Folau was one of the best talents I've ever seen run out on to a fumble field', "Izzy Folou will cut a swathe through them", 'he can be anything this bloke' lolololololol.

There you have it folks - the greatest coach in fumble history said it! A RL player who had never played a game of fumble is one of the best talents ever!!!!!!! Wow - how easy is this fumbling game to play lolololololol.

Loonie you are battered, bruised, bloodied and staggering around like a drunken fumbleball player in one of those rolling mucks you get in the fumble game lolololololol. Please stay away from the keyboard today lest you make a bigger FOOL of yourself lololololololol.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Health check for loonie - are you ok pal ??????? lolololololol. No need to reply just go to a dark room, sit quietly and play Pachelbels canon in D major over and over again lolololololol.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol he's not OK
Up at midnight again sending me PMs

He's a strange strange person
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Yes it is
Kids are taught there's no penalty for continuously fumbling a ball
Also a reward for not being able to kick straight
and if its that easy the NRLOL finest failed :\:
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Lol he's not OK
Up at midnight again sending me PMs

He's a strange strange person
What?????? The poor bugger's been pushed right to the edge by 'ol uncle Kelvin, "Izzy is one of the best talents I've EVER seen run out onto the footy field" Shedley. Hope his mum is on hand lololololololol