Parramatta Stadium - Home of Soccer/Wanderers

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Parramatta Stadium - Home of Soccer/Wanderers

Post by leagueiscrap »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
Wow has'nt this post backfired lol.. Swany thinking it would be bad for the Eels but instead they will now have one of the best stadiums in Sydney to play on.

And it will still be a rectangular stadium that AFL will never be able to use. :thumbleft:
im sure the AFL is happy with the SCG.
pretty funny when the government pump all this money in to the parramatta stadium and it still empty on game day :\:
all your but but buts about crowds will never eventuate for the simple fact look at the history! the NRLOL crowds have always been shit & always will be :)))
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

How can you say the Govt pump all this money into parra stadium & it's still empty .
It hasn't been redeveloped yet you fucking **** .
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Wow has'nt this post backfired lol.. Swany thinking it would be bad for the Eels but instead they will now have one of the best stadiums in Sydney to play on.

And it will still be a rectangular stadium that AFL will never be able to use. :thumbleft:
pretty funny when the government pump all this money in to the parramatta stadium and it still empty on game day :\:
all your but but buts about crowds will never eventuate for the simple fact look at the history! the NRLOL crowds have always been shit & always will be :)))
AFL will always be a silly little imbred code in just one country lol.. Never going international ever. You just have to look at the AFL international cup failure. :cheers:

And now it looks like GWS will have to play all semi finals games at the scg too. Greater Western Sydney but play in the Eastern Suburbs because of no big oval grounds left in the West anymore once ANZ gets upgraded. lol. :lol: :lol:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

leagueiscrap wrote:

AFL will always be a silly little imbred code in just one country lol.. Never going international ever. You just have to look at the AFL international cup failure. :cheers:

And now it looks like GWS will have to play all semi finals games at the scg too. Greater Western Sydney but play in the Eastern Suburbs because of no big oval grounds left in the West anymore once ANZ gets upgraded. lol. :lol: :lol:
So we will never go international as you can see from the international cup - does he even realise what he just said???? Their not but they are hahaha man you funny!!!!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Swans4ever wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:

So we will never go international as you can see from the international cup - does he even realise what he just said???? Their not but they are hahaha man you funny!!!!
The AFL International cup has about as much cred as AFLs international rules which is a totally different sport.
Anyone can get a few randoms from foreign countries and get them to play AFL.
The fact they can't even play Australia shows what a load of bollocks it is. :thumbleft:
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Swans4ever wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:

The AFL International cup has about as much cred as AFLs international rules which is a totally different sport.
The fact they can't even play Australia shows what a load of bollocks it is. :thumbleft:
Or better still just be like RL - if anyone has flown over a country their in!!!! Hahaha FFS who cares but you??
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Swans4ever wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:

Or better still just be like RL - if anyone has flown over a country their in!!!! Hahaha FFS who cares but you??
So what are you saying teams like PNG and England are all actual Australians??

I think your getting confused with any AFL overseas competition which usually consists entirely Aussie ex pats trying anying to get another nation to like AFL. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl on Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Swans4ever wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:

So what are you saying teams like PNG and England are all actual Australians??

I think your getting confused with any AFL overseas competition which usually consists entirely Aussie ex pats trying anying to get another nation to like AFL. :lol: :lol:
And your confusing me with someone who cares what the comparisons with AF and handball! Seriously dude if this is your best point you have lost - you said AF wasn't internationally well it is so man up and admit you were wrong!
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

Fumbleball is international like long distance spitting is international!!!!! In fact I'd say long distance spitting is more international than the fumbling bumbling game lolololol....

Why dosen't the Wokeye do one of his stories about how the game is taking off in Latvia, Lithuania and Kazakastan lololololololol........I loved those fairytales........lololololol. What about the stories about how someone in some obscure third world country saw fumbleball on youtube just once and hey presto.....they're hooked.....lolololololol. You fumbling zealots lap that rubbish up.....poor devils...lololololol
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Terry wrote:
Fumbleball is international like long distance spitting is international!!!!! In fact I'd say long distance spitting is more international than the fumbling bumbling game lolololol....

Why dosen't the Wokeye do one of his stories about how the game is taking off in Latvia, Lithuania and Kazakastan lololololololol........I loved those fairytales........lololololol. What about the stories about how someone in some obscure third world country saw fumbleball on youtube just once and hey presto.....they're hooked.....lolololololol. You fumbling zealots lap that rubbish up.....poor devils...lololololol
You really have no point
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

Swans4ever wrote:
Terry wrote:

You really have no point
The point is Swino that fumbleball is not international. A few expatriates getting a few drunken mates together in some obscure location to play a pick up game that mildly resembles fumbleball does not make the game international.

When you fumblers have a competition somewhere in the world that can produce a team that can compete and win against........lets say a regional fumbleball team in Vic or SA or WA or even southern NSW.....let me know. And I mean a team without Aussies. Will never never never happen fumblers......sorry to be the bearer of bad news...
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Terry wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Terry wrote:

You really have no point
The point is Swino that fumbleball is not international. A few expatriates getting a few drunken mates together in some obscure location to play a pick up game that mildly resembles fumbleball does not make the game international.

When you fumblers have a competition somewhere in the world that can produce a team that can compete and win against........lets say a regional fumbleball team in Vic or SA or WA or even southern NSW.....let me know. And I mean a team without Aussies. Will never never never happen fumblers......sorry to be the bearer of bad news...
Well I'll put it this way it is more international than handball has a presence in WA, SA and Tassy!
post_hoc
Coach
Coach
Team: Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by post_hoc »

For the most part Leagues rules are consistent with most international sports (i know hard for your AFL likes to understand) We can all agree that Football is one of if not the most international sport. And they allow for a person with national heritage to play for that nation. ie Tim Cahill played in a junior football competition for Samoa, despite being born here and only having 1 parent that was Samoan. If they play a senior game, ie named in a team and receive playing time in a full international (ie not a friendly) then they have played for that nation and are unable to play for another country.

I think that might be where RL differs (but I may be wrong) but that ancestry rule (which i believe for football and Union allow grandparent nationality) is consistent with several international sports
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
Football has 22% more players than the other football codes combined
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

One great thing, boggerball will never ever be Played at parramatta stadium. A blessing.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.