Is The NRL more accessible to the working class?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: Is The NRL more accessible to the working class?

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
:lol:

See what I'm working with here? Folks who dont understand what working class or accessible means :lol: :lol:

Three donkeys :lol: they go "eeeaawww" "eeaaaww" "eeaaww" :lol:
In what way would it be more accessible? ARs is far more popular in all states compared to RL where there are very few clubs outside NSW and QLD.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

TLPG wrote:
Being lazy again, KE? Typical! Simple question and you run from giving an answer.....
I don't get it.
KE starts a thread and when people take the topic seriously he abuses them???
WTF??
Nice try Cos.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Cos I'll abuse who i like when i like you silly donkey.

Now to take this thread seriously one has to read the title and try to answer it. I ask the question. Accessible is part of that question cos so if you dont get it you're dumber than i suspected. Sydneys working class suburbs have a strong culture of RL as well as numerous RL clubs hence making RL more accessible there than say in sydneys northern, traditionally upper class suburbs where RU is more prevalent.

Now I'd like to know how marngrook looks in this context? Is it much stronger in the traditionally working class suburbs of melbourne or is it more predominant in the upper class wealthy burbs...?

Answer my questions and stop giving me the ol "eeeaaawww eeeaawww" you pack of donkeys.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Accessible is part of that question .
Accessible like heroin and just as tragic.

, [-X [-X [-X
Nice try Cos.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

Oh good one, Cos! Well said!
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Working with a pair of lamos here. Got nada in response to questions which challenge them.

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Working with a pair of lamos here. Got nada in response to questions which challenge them.
No, your question challenges you because you are challenged. :wink:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Oh wait a minute oh oh oh Arrrhghhhahaha haha hahahaha hahah hehe hoooohooohooooohooo.

Yeeeaaahh good one Xman.

xman wrote:
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

He was serious and you mock him yet again to avoid the point. Typical KE!
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Not one of the AFL fans has been able to have a crack at the questions posed in this thread...simply because its too much of a challenge for them.

xman wrote:
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

No, it's because you refused to define "working class". It has many meanings, so define it!
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

That was your dumb question. Look it up on google if you dont know the answer. I've been happy to play the role of your teacher on many occassions in this forum TLPG and on each time i do alls you respond with is childish petulant ignorance. [-X I've had enough and from now on in you must conduct your own self learning when you dont understand certain adult concepts which are posed on the forum. [-X

Dear oh dear oh my. Working with imbeciles i tells ya :roll:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Not one of the AFL fans has been able to have a crack at the questions posed in this thread...simply because its too much of a challenge for them.
How is the game of RL more available to working class Australians than ARs? You haven't proven there are more working class people playing RL. You havent even defined working class! [-(

Given ARs has a better representation of clubs nation wide, and has far more professional and amatuer participants in Australia, how is it that RL would be more available to any people group than ARs?

As I said, the question posed in the OP challenges you and no one else! :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I have never stated RL is more accessible to working class you sill nong. The title is a question, posed to begin a discussion. I put forward my opinion and not one afl fan has been able to rise to the occassion apart from xman after his rant in the first paragraph of the post above. Well done Xman, you're getting there ol chap. =D>

And some fair points you make. However I'd like to get some idea of the suburbs the players are coming from and where they stand in terms of whether they can be classified as working class or not, particularly the melbourne based players.

And xman read my last post in re to defining working class. Seriously, if you dont understand this concept you need to be re schooled, like TLPG. [-X

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I have never stated RL is more accessible to working class you sill nong. The title is a question, posed to begin a discussion. I put forward my opinion and not one afl fan has been able to rise to the occassion apart from xman after his rant in the first paragraph of the post above. Well done Xman, you're getting there ol chap. =D>

And some fair points you make. However I'd like to get some idea of the suburbs the players are coming from and where they stand in terms of whether they can be classified as working class or not, particularly the melbourne based players.

And xman read my last post in re to defining working class. Seriously, if you dont understand this concept you need to be re schooled, like TLPG. [-X
So now you're saying the NRl is more accessible to working class, but not RL? :lol: :lol: :lol: too funny!

Define working class so there is agreement, not ambiguity.

Do your own research, your the one with the absurd theory. Start with the entire NRL comp first, not just a SOO team! :roll:

While you're at it, define "available", because as far as I'm concerned every Australian can play ARs if they want. How can the NrL be more available than that? :-k