Is The NRL more accessible to the working class?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Re: Is The NRL more accessible to the working class?

Post by TLPG »

King-Eliagh wrote:
That was your dumb question. Look it up on google if you dont know the answer. I've been happy to play the role of your teacher on many occassions in this forum TLPG and on each time i do alls you respond with is childish petulant ignorance. [-X I've had enough and from now on in you must conduct your own self learning when you dont understand certain adult concepts which are posed on the forum. [-X

Dear oh dear oh my. Working with imbeciles i tells ya :roll:
Your flat out refusal to remove the ambiguity of your query in the OP shows that you are the petulant and ignorant one, KE. For the record, AFL scouts recruit from across the country and across the world. Within Australia, the Teal Cup provides from all states the best potential recruits and they come from a wide variety of working backgrounds. That's why a specific definition of working class was demanded. Without it, we may just as well say that ALL recruits to the AFL come from the working class!!

So define working class, coward!
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman
Been liked: 0

Post by cos789 »

Looks like KE thought he was on a winner and realised the opposite.

Nice try Cos.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Dear god. Looks like we must talk about more simple concepts amongst the afl supporters on this site. Lookup working class on google TLPG. Look it up and then make an informed decision on what constitutes working class suburbs in melbourne. Then get back to me with something which gives us an idea of the distribution of players coming from working class backgrounds in the AFL comp. And before you do all that re read my posts in this thread.

Actually shiiiiit. What was i thinking #-o you're not capable of any of that TLPG :lol: Scratch it, this thread was doomed from the start. :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

It's doomed because you are incapable of providing an answer to a cogent question. Who's fault is that?

Yours, KE.

Under Google definitions (there are more than one) every single place in Australia is working class. Because it contains a majority of people working.

So - for the final time - define working class.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Dear god. Looks like we must talk about more simple concepts amongst the afl supporters on this site. Lookup working class on google TLPG. Look it up and then make an informed decision on what constitutes working class suburbs in melbourne. Then get back to me with something which gives us an idea of the distribution of players coming from working class backgrounds in the AFL comp. And before you do all that re read my posts in this thread.

Actually shiiiiit. What was i thinking #-o you're not capable of any of that TLPG :lol: Scratch it, this thread was doomed from the start. :lol:
You've introduced some illogical theory without a shred of evidence, just your perception of one team. How about putting some facts behind your hair brained notion! :roll:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

TLPG wrote:
Under Google definitions (there are more than one) every single place in Australia is working class. Because it contains a majority of people working.
:lol: :[]

Doomed from the beginning i tells ya! :lol:

Dont worry TLPG, I'll dumb it down a few notches in my next thread. Perhaps talk about crowd numbers or something like that. Then you can join on in. :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

You've introduced some illogical theory without a shred of evidence, just your perception of one team. How about putting some facts behind your hair brained notion! :roll:

I've introduced a question not a theory dumb dumb. I introduced evidence of players who'd made it to the top of their sport, along with historical and geographical evidence of the city of sydney's RL/RU strongholds. I've asked you folk to engage but alas you were all bamboozled by the concept of 'working class' :lol:

xman wrote:
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

King-Eliagh wrote:
TLPG wrote:
:lol: :[]

Doomed from the beginning i tells ya! :lol:

Dont worry TLPG, I'll dumb it down a few notches in my next thread. Perhaps talk about crowd numbers or something like that. Then you can join on in. :lol:
You can't dumb down anything that is already completely devoid of intelligence! As this thread is. You obviously don't know what "working class" means and how many variations there are, so that makes you stupid - or lazy. Take your pick!
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

I've introduced a question not a theory dumb dumb. I introduced evidence of players who'd made it to the top of their sport, along with historical and geographical evidence of the city of sydney's RL/RU strongholds. I've asked you folk to engage but alas you were all bamboozled by the concept of 'working class' :lol:
Answer to your question ---------> NO :wink:

Feel free to counter with some fact
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well Xman, as stated I've provided fact. RL's large proportion of players playing at the elite NSW origin level come from working class sydney suburbs and rural towns.

I've asked AFL supporters whether this is a similar case in their code, to which not one has been able to point to whether it is or isnt, maybe or maybe not. A pointless exercise as, as i've stated, im working with fools here. Bumbling fools led by the most bumbling of fools, TLPG. A shamozzle if you like. :lol:

The best part of it was TLPG's absolute dumbfoundedness as to what i meant by 'working class' :lol: :lol: :lol: says it all really. :lol:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Well Xman, as stated I've provided fact. RL's large proportion of players playing at the elite NSW origin level come from working class sydney suburbs and rural towns.

I've asked AFL supporters whether this is a similar case in their code, to which not one has been able to point to whether it is or isnt, maybe or maybe not. A pointless exercise as, as i've stated, im working with fools here. Bumbling fools led by the most bumbling of fools, TLPG. A shamozzle if you like. :lol:

The best part of it was TLPG's absolute dumbfoundedness as to what i meant by 'working class' :lol: :lol: :lol: says it all really. :lol:
I've said already that the ARs have a far better spread of clubs nation wide than RL. Therefore ARs is more available to Australians in general, including people from working class areas, compared to RL. Players from these local clubs a drafted to the NRL and AFL. There are also more listed AFL players than NRL players. Therefore the AFL is more accessible to the working class than the NRL.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Your comparison makes no sense really. More valid would be if you find out how many of the all victorian team are from melbournes working class suburbs and rural areas?

xman wrote:
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

All of them, KE! ALL of them! Given that you refuse to specify your definition of "working class" I'm counting all definitions!
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

TLPG wrote:
All of them, KE! ALL of them! Given that you refuse to specify your definition of "working class" I'm counting all definitions!
:lol: still battling with the commonly used term working class i see TLPG :lol: keep at it matey, you'll understand it one day. :thumbleft: :lol:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Your comparison makes no sense really. More valid would be if you find out how many of the all victorian team are from melbournes working class suburbs and rural areas?
You said accessible. ARs is accessible to more Australians thn RL.simple.