AFL - fittest players in the world of professional sport

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: AFL - fittest players in the world of professional sport

Post by King-Eliagh »

Khunt is a golddigger and didnt bother doing preseason training. He was more happy to play imaginary marngrook in france while doing commercials and getting paid millions to play in a rugby union side with unfit frenchmen.

He was fatigued because he doesnt give two hoots about the game, he just wantsa tha moolah. And they're paying him. Scandalous :lol:

Israel seems to handle 4 quarters in his stride, without breaking a sweat. :wink:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Post by Xman »

Why do you even bother writing your own opinion that is based on bs? #-o :roll:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Khunt was in france while he couldve been playing an entire pre season in the lower grade. thats not bs but fact dear xman

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Khunt was in france while he couldve been playing an entire pre season in the lower grade. thats not bs but fact dear xman
http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-pre ... 6107950112

Hunt, Gold Coast Suns' rugby league import, may have burnt out after 13 senior games and two reserves outings in his first season in the AFL.

Hunt is suffering from the flu and is unlikely to be selected for Saturday's clash with Geelong at Skilled Stadium, joining skipper Gary Ablett on the sidelines.

The former Brisbane Bronco had an unhappy game against St Kilda last Saturday when he looked tired and flat despite being given a rest only two weeks earlier.

Gold Coast coach Guy McKenna said Hunt's workload had caught up with him and he still needed to adjust to the different running requirements of the AFL.

"His tank is half full because he is spent," McKenna said.

"There is probably more fatigue in his body than there is get-up-and-go.

"He's crook, he's got the flu and in my terminology it's a cry for help.

"I'll have a chat to him tomorrow and we'll outline the rest of his season. He's had a massive two years. Two years, three sports."

McKenna said the 24-year-old, who played French club rugby union in 2010 before his VFL commitments with the Suns last season, is covering twice the distance in his new sport compared with league.

"If his body is starting to cave in a bit ... I understand it totally," he said.

"He's played 13 senior AFL games and he's had to carry 94kg like he's never carried it before. I think what he has been able to achieve to this point has been fantastic.

"What he has to do is get conditioned to carrying his body around ... it might be only 13 games this season but that's massive.

"Next year it is going to be 20, he's going to be better off, he just needs to get conditioned for it."
He had a full preseason before 2011 after a season of VFL in 2010.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ah Xman I can see there Khunt was playing union in france for big bucks while he was contracted by the afl in 2010.

Doesnt say he played any vfl. Definitely doesnt say he played a season in the lower division...because he didnt, he opted to rake in the euros o/s and not bother with taking time to properly learn the skills of Marngrook before hitting the pros. And didnt it show just :lol: Mckennas comments are hilarious and highly indicative of the farce ive been describing. I'd be listening to the coach before listening to you Xman :lol: And i'd be listening to me before the coach this season, he's just trying to lift the unskilled Khunts spirits in the hope he might improve this season. :lol:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/201 ... t-afl.html

Karmichael Hunt kicks two in GCFC debut
Nick Smart   |  June 12th, 2010

Karmichael Hunt tackles Coburg's David Gourdis during his VFL debut with GCFC. Pic: Lucas Dawson/Getty Images
Pictures: Karmichael Hunt's VFL debut
CODE-hopper Karmichael Hunt made a solid debut, kicking two goals in his first three minutes, on an otherwise tough day for the Gold Coast Football Club at Craigiburn today.

Hunt kicked two goals, both in the first term, as the GCFC were soundly beaten by Coburg, 17.21 (123) to 11.10 (76).
I never said he played a full season. I said he played in the 2010 VFL season then had a full AFL preseason yet still ran out of gas! Why do you keep making up BS! ? #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Thats right he never played a full season in the lower divisions. Instead he took advantage of the leniency afforded to him by the AFL and played some RU in France for big bucks while he shoulda been working on his afl career.

Quite simple really, i dont know how you fail to see this.

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Thats right he never played a full season in the lower divisions. Instead he took advantage of the leniency afforded to him by the AFL and played some RU in France for big bucks while he shoulda been working on his afl career.

Quite simple really, i dont know how you fail to see this.
You said:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Ah Xman I can see there Khunt was playing union in france for big bucks while he was contracted by the afl in 2010.

Doesnt say he played any vfl. Definitely doesnt say he played a season in the lower division...because he didnt:
You were wrong again. You're stupid and clearly lying about liking ARs or playing the game!

Your credibility, as small as it was, has been shot to pieces! [-X
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Xman he never played a full season in the lower grades. I doubt he even committed half a season. Do your research Xman sheesh.

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Xman he never played a full season in the lower grades. I doubt he even committed half a season. Do your research Xman sheesh.
I never said he did. I said he had a full preseason after playing in the 2010 season! :roll:

Your the one who intimated he didn't play any VFL in 2010. #-o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I said he didnt play a full pre season, I'm sorry as this was a bit confusing but I thought you'd pickit up because one doesnt play a pre season, they train it. Khunt didnt bother playing a full vfl season when he clearly shouldve. instead he did some swiss vitamin adds pretending to be an afl star while he was in france picking up another large pay packet from french rugby. After 2010 khunt played in the AFL comp and made a complete fool of himself, the suns and the afl. He shouldnt have been on the field but in the lower divisions, not even the vfl imo. But well what would the afl look like if they had paid him a million to play in second division? :lol:

So they played him and pretended he was going all right when all and sundry could see he was shite. Then mysteriously he pulled out of the last 10 games, claiming fitness issues. :lol: I wonder why :lol:

A mockery and a farce. The whole thing. And dont worry Xman, that Khunt and his manager are pro gold diggers so its not all the AFL's fault. They were just gullible, stupid, unethical and naive.

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Youre the one who used the "playing an entire preseason" comment! That sentence doesn't even make sense!

You have NFI about ARs! #-o #-o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

preseason has nothing to do with marngrook really. Its played in all sports dumbo. It was a simple slipup which you were unable to realise it was a slipup, which really, when you look at my following posts was pretty obvious. You're just not that quick on the uptake. I wouldve realised straight away that one cannot "play a full preseason". You? Well these things seem to go straight over your empty noggin.

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
preseason has nothing to do with marngrook really. Its played in all sports dumbo. It was a simple slipup which you were unable to realise it was a slipup, which really, when you look at my following posts was pretty obvious. You're just not that quick on the uptake. I wouldve realised straight away that one cannot "play a full preseason". You? Well these things seem to go straight over your empty noggin.
He had half a season in the VFL then ran out of steam. He then had a full preseason with the AFL. He again ran out of steam in 2011. This is the difference in the level of fitness required between these two sports.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

"ran out of steam" :lol:

You are full of freshly shat steamin hot bullshit!

Khunt played half a season (i think it was much less actually) in the vfl because the rest of the time he was in france doing swiss ad commercials with a sherrin as though he was a star of the game and playing for more big bucks in thefrench rugby.

xman wrote: