Predict the crowd at

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Predict the crowd at

Post by Beaussie »

Xman can you please provide some guidance here with this bet and the terms? I'll accept whatever your findings are. It seems clear I never agreed to a money wager.
Beaussie wrote:
You're on. Avatar and signature bet as I don't trust you when it comes to money.
Therefore it's the avatar and signature length of time that is in dispute.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Post by Xman »

Reading through the thread and reviewing the details of this bet it's clear there were no terms agreed to or even proposed as far as punishment length.

Given this oversight, and the fact the NrL game barely scraped over the GWS v SYD crowd, I think a 1 month avatar and signature change is appropriate.

Now before KE and Dave have massive cries, it's your own fault. Agree on terms next time and there will be no controversy! #-o
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Xman wrote:
Reading through the thread and reviewing the details of this bet it's clear there were no terms agreed to or even proposed as far as punishment length.

Given this oversight, and the fact the NrL game barely scraped over the GWS v SYD crowd, I think a 1 month avatar and signature change is appropriate.

Now before KE and Dave have massive cries, it's your own fault. Agree on terms next time and there will be no controversy! #-o
Cheers Xman for the unbiased view. I'll abide by your decision. Over to you Raider.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie wrote:
Xman can you please provide some guidance here with this bet and the terms? I'll accept whatever your findings are. It seems clear I never agreed to a money wager.
Beaussie wrote:
You're on. Avatar and signature bet as I don't trust you when it comes to money.
Is this all you got beaussie? Raider never asked for any money you daft dag hanging from a sheeps butt! He understood you had backed down from the monetary bet and said three months avatar bet instead. Which was very lenient considering you NEVER expressed any backing down from the season long avatar bet.

3 Months, amazingly sympathetic of Raider. A gentleman and a scholar who has been belting the afl mob from pillar to post on the realities of RL and the AFL comp in the FC. One can only =D> this humble scholar who has shown us all where the afl sits in nsw, even me. Beaussie if you cant honour this bet and discuss appropriately with raider, man to daft dag hanging from a sheeps butt then we will never be able to consider you as more than the man who cried wolf, or...a daft dag hanging from a sheeps butt, or similar.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
Is this all you got beaussie? Raider never asked for any money you daft dag hanging from a sheeps butt! He understood you had backed down from the monetary bet and said three months avatar bet instead. Which was very lenient considering you NEVER expressed any backing down from the season long avatar bet.

3 Months, amazingly sympathetic of Raider. A gentleman and a scholar who has been belting the afl mob from pillar to post on the realities of RL and the AFL comp in the FC. One can only =D> this humble scholar who has shown us all where the afl sits in nsw, even me. Beaussie if you cant honour this bet and discuss appropriately with raider, man to daft dag hanging from a sheeps butt then we will never be able to consider you as more than the man who cried wolf, or...a daft dag hanging from a sheeps butt, or similar.

Thanks again E

again .... I can't say I'm at all surprised that

1) Bearsy backed out like a lady boy
2) Marcus backed him .. he has been a biased singletball F wit from the day he took over & started to run this place into the ground
3) that our escaped mental patient TLPG bobbed up for his 20 cents worth.. before the men in straight jackets re-captured him & dragged him back to the institution that you & I sent him to when he was mod in here a while back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ah good days

VFL'ers are reflections of their yellow spineless sport
their players simply have no intestional fortitude ... lack courage .... lack honour ... lack decency
as do the fans who follow this hollow souless sport

& this shameful episode is glaring proof of the above
proof personified
proof unequivocal
proof indisputable

needed to be said.
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Again, find a post where you both agreed on the terms..... :-k

None?

Thought not

So shut the f up cry baby! :roll:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Xman wrote:

None?

Thought not

eyes stuck on for the singletball moderator, marcus the **** ... but why would any of us be surprised
like most feebleball fans

they see only what they want to

a disgrace
an utter disgrace [-( [-( [-(
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:

None?

Thought not

eyes stuck on for the singletball moderator, marcus the **** ... but why would any of us be surprised

a disgrace
Provide your evidence of agreed terms or shut up cry baby! :cry: :cry:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:

None?

Thought not

a disgrace
evidence is there clearly

marcus the .... blind .. ****
[-( [-( [-(
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Marcus is nothing more than beaussies welfare bitch. He's just towing the line raider. Just towing the line like the lil bitch he is. :lol:

He'll do anything for his cyberboss beaussie. Its quite amusing to see such blind loyalty and such a lack of individual authority from a man who has simply received moderator status on a site with 6 active members! :lol:

Xman aka marcus - the litlest bitch of all the litlest bitches that ever lived. :lol:

Just towing that line. :D

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:

a disgrace
evidence is there clearly

marcus the .... blind .. ****
[-( [-( [-(
Well show us what you believe is evidence Dave! :roll:

I've read the threads multiple times and the length of punishment was never specified or agreed to, by either party.

Here's your chance: insert evidence here: ....................................................................
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The litlest litlest bitch that ever lived. There's your evidence :\:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
The litlest litlest bitch that ever lived. There's your evidence :\:
Here's your chance: insert evidence here: ....................................................................
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I've already inserted evidence earlier thanks marcus. :) Damning evidence against beaussies failure to hold a man to man discussion with raider re the terms of the bet. Damning evidence indeed :wink: I've also inserted evidence that you are the litlest litlest bitch that ever lived, just towing that line for beaussie, who threw you a moderator bone some months ago. :lol: just struggling hard, as lil lil lil bitch, to tow that line :\:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I've already inserted evidence earlier thanks marcus. :) Damning evidence against beaussies failure to hold a man to man discussion with raider re the terms of the bet. Damning evidence indeed :wink: I've also inserted evidence that you are the litlest litlest bitch that ever lived, just towing that line for beaussie, who threw you a moderator bone some months ago. :lol: just struggling hard, as lil lil lil bitch, to tow that line :\:
The problem is youve failed to provide the actual relevant evidence of the agreed terms dumbass! :roll:

Here's another chance: insert evidence here ...........................................