Predict the crowd at

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Predict the crowd at

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie stop being a rattled hypocrite and settle down now.

We all know I only back raider up when I agree with his comments and see them as factual and valid. This isnt all the time but raider does make perfect sense often. Take, for example your original predictions of the GWS Sydney crowd. You predicted sellout, Raider less than 50,000. Now just because he was right, doesnt mean I'm a suck hole, it means I'm simply following the most valid and factual statement. If it had of been the other way round I would have supported you beaussie...but it wasnt. Lessons can be hard at times beaussie I know, but you mustn't get so frustrated and rattled when you're proven wrong. Chin up, and now lets move on. :wink:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Beaussie wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
Here we go. :roll:

What is it with you and the need to chop and change terms constantly whenever challenged on your BS.

Again, you said a crowd of mid 30k is the best that can be expected. I'm challenging you on that. Your very own statement in the OP of your own thread dopey.

Are you a chicken **** or what? You up for the challenge of seeing your prediction proven?
you know me
I always put up a stopper

I'll take yr bet ... that at least one crowd in sydney that same weekend is more then half of the ANZ crowd for the fumbleball
Wow such faith in your game. At least one NRL game will attract half the crowd for the AFL eh? Righteo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Raiderdave wrote:
but

you must take the bet , that the crowd won't be surpassed by any NRL crowd in Sydney ... by say round 13

you on chicken sh.it ?
You're on. Avatar and signature bet as I don't trust you when it comes to money.

Now don't start your BS and trying to change these terms.
Hmm, having a bit of trouble finding the exact terms of my bet with Raider. Will have to check the NRL crowds in Sydney that weekend of the Giants vs Swans game too.

Doesn't seem clear how long our avatar and signature bet was for either. Bet null and void without clear agreed terms? :|
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
you know me
I always put up a stopper

I'll take yr bet ... that at least one crowd in sydney that same weekend is more then half of the ANZ crowd for the fumbleball
Wow such faith in your game. At least one NRL game will attract half the crowd for the AFL eh? Righteo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Raiderdave wrote:
but

you must take the bet , that the crowd won't be surpassed by any NRL crowd in Sydney ... by say round 13

you on chicken sh.it ?
You're on. Avatar and signature bet as I don't trust you when it comes to money.

Hmm, having a bit of trouble finding the exact terms of my bet with Raider. Will have to check the NRL crowds in Sydney that weekend of the Giants vs Swans game too.

Doesn't seem clear how long our avatar and signature bet was for either. Bet null and void without clear agreed terms? :|
the exact terms are right there bearsy

smashed like a guitar twas you ... by me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

You have provided nothing regarding the terms. I found the above and you have provided nothing to date regarding the terms. That aside, like I say it does not indicate how long the bet was to be for. Also seems a bit confusing regarding at least one crowd in Sydney that same weekend would be more than half the Giants vs Swans crowd. Surely you can even see that.

All that said, I'm thinking the terms of the bet were never really agreed upon and clear. In my mind, that would suggest the bet terms are null and void. Be good to hear how others interpret the so called bet and confusing terms.

Oh and I can't find one NRL crowd in Sydney that weekend that was more than half the Giants vs Swans crowd. I win yeah?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I'm thinking there were either many more posts in this thread that seem to have gone missing or there is another thread which holds the wager. I was very prominent in one thread where i continuously goaded the pair of you to hurry up and get the terms of the bet set. Where's that thread/posts? I certainly hope beaussie has not done any shifty business as admin of this site. You know he can edit and delete posts without a trace...

xman wrote:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
You have provided nothing regarding the terms. I found the above and you have provided nothing to date regarding the terms. That aside, like I say it does not indicate how long the bet was to be for. Also seems a bit confusing regarding at least one crowd in Sydney that same weekend would bemore than half the Giants vs Swans crowd. Surely you can even see that.
All that said, I'm thinking the terms of the bet were never really agreed upon and clear. In my mind, that would suggest the bet terms are null and void. Be good to hear how others interpret the so called bet and confusing terms.

Oh and I can't find one NRL crowd in Sydney that weekend that was more than half the Giants vs Swans crowd. I win yeah?
oh I'll fix that up right now
tsunami V gooses .. 38,203
Bulldogs V Newcastle played same weekend .. following day in fact Attendance .... 21,701
:wink:

so I didn't just win one bet ..... I won TWO 8-[ :lol: :lol: :lol:

& I think you are agreeing to my terms here aren't you ?
you on chicken sh.it ?

as for not defining a time frame
I think we'll say..... 3 months

thats fair n reasonable .... I won both bets ... fair ... & square
a trivial tehnicality like not working out how long the avatar & signature bet will be ... will NOT get you off the hook you complete chicken sh.it :wink:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Raiderdave wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
You have provided nothing regarding the terms. I found the above and you have provided nothing to date regarding the terms. That aside, like I say it does not indicate how long the bet was to be for. Also seems a bit confusing regarding at least one crowd in Sydney that same weekend would bemore than half the Giants vs Swans crowd. Surely you can even see that.

Bulldogs V Newcastle played same weekend .. following day in fact Attendance .... 21,731

you on chicken sh.it ?

a trivial tehnicality like not working out how long the avatar & signature bet will be ... will NOT get you off the hook you complete chicken sh.it :wink:
I would never have agreed to 3 months. For a start I wouldn't trust you to honour the bet for that long. I think it's only fair that our always neutral moderator Xman of TFC comes in to settle this one.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Beaussie wrote:

Bulldogs V Newcastle played same weekend .. following day in fact Attendance .... 21,731

you on chicken sh.it ?

I would never have agreed to 3 months. For a start I wouldn't trust you to honour the bet for that long. I think it's only fair that our always neutral moderator Xman of TFC comes in to settle this one.

Marcus is a flog & I'd trust Sadam Hussein before I trust him

E will be my advocate in these negotiations
I find him a fair & reasonabale chap who will decide a fair & reasonable time for you to have the avatar & signature up :wink:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

OMG, KE already has 2 BS points to his name. I think Xman's clean record speaks for itself.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
OMG, KE already has 2 BS points to his name. I think Xman's clean record speaks for itself.
whats a BS point ? :-k
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Raiderdave wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
Now don't play dumb. Your profile says it all BS artist. #-o
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
Now don't play dumb. Your profile says it all BS artist. #-o
no .. doesn't ring any bells .... a BS point eh ? :-k
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Raider I am happy to represent you in this matter and I have clear evidence that Beaussie should be rightfully named the man who cried wolf. He must now stand up and be responsible for his actions and honour the bet.
the man who cried wolf wrote:
I would never have agreed to [an avatar bet for] 3 months.
And in an earlier thread relating to the same bet, which eventually evolved into a bet in which beaussie had more chance to win, beaussie said...
Man who cried wolf wrote:
Well I go with more than your prediction of less than 50k and I'm confident of a sellout. So bet is on yeah?

Avatar bet of our choosing for an entire season plus a cash wager? You up for it or too gutless now that we appear to have agreement on the terms.
The cashj wager the man who cried wolf was originally for $100.

Now folks here we have beaussie clearly lying, stating he would never have agreed to a bet of more than 3 months with raider. When in fact he agreed to a whole season avatar bet and $100 big ones on a bet that was actually much harder for him to win. Raiders 3 months is therefore highly lenient in this instance. On this evidence I support him fully on asking for a three month avatar bet and I would urge him to consider holding beaussie to the whole season as Raider has already been very lenient with this bet, which was originally based on a sellout prediction by beaussie.

xman wrote:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

What a flouncing little bitch.

Hey but what would you expect from one of the biggest cheerleaders of Racistball.

Pay up ya skirt [-X [-X [-X

Oh and Xfootfetish, look out, there's a black fella behind you :roll:

Dumbarse racist.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
What a flouncing little bitch.

Hey but what would you expect from one of the biggest cheerleaders of Racistball.

Pay up ya skirt [-X [-X [-X

Oh and Xfootfetish, look out, there's a black fella behind you :roll:

Dumbarse racist.
Hey look, it's parrasook! :lol:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.