Predict the crowd at

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Predict the crowd at

Post by King-Eliagh »

I never tried to lil bitch, did i? What I'm inserting evidence of is of the character of yourself and beaussie. Damning evidence indeed, isnt it so. :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I never tried to lil bitch, did i? What I'm inserting evidence of is of the character of yourself and beaussie. Damning evidence indeed, isnt it so. :lol:
So you are complaining about the lenient punishment but cannot find any evidence of proposed punishment length or any agreement by both parties of said terms? Thanks KE, you've been very helpful.

No further questions your honor. The defense rests :wink:

:\:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ah yes I found plenty of evidence about a proposed punishment length for a bet which was actually harder for beaussie to win. Then I found evidence of beaussie lying stating "he would never bet a 3 month avatar bet with raider. Then I found evidence beaussie had previously, in the bet which was in fact harder for him to win, bet raider $100 and a season long avatar bet.

I'm sorry xman but beaussies character has been tarnished almost beyond repair in this one and he tends to agree as he stated to me during a bevvie the other night "i dont like that thread, it makes me look pretty bad...what i said"

The character of the man to not discuss with raider 'man to man' and the lies surrounding him in this very thread and the "raiders premonitions are coming true" thread are shameful indicators of a man who is trying to duck his own words, shy away from his own statements. A man full of fear desperately clinging to and asking for support from the lil lil bitches underneath him (that's you Xman) :lol: Its one of the funniest threads going and I'm so happy its all here for people to see, perhaps up until the day our sun explodes. Why Beaussie's and Xman's future relations, thousands of years down the track may just track their family line and see that their great to the power of 50 grandfather/uncle was a weasel and not man enough to stand by his words. :lol:

You can stop dancing now Xman, this stage is mine!

:\: :compress: :bounce: =D> :bounce: :compress: :\: :cheers: :\: :compress: :bounce: =D> :bounce: :compress: :\:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Ah yes I found plenty of evidence about a proposed punishment length for a bet which was actually harder for beaussie to win. Then I found evidence of beaussie lying stating "he would never bet a 3 month avatar bet with raider. Then I found evidence beaussie had previously, in the bet which was in fact harder for him to win, bet raider $100 and a season long avatar bet.

I'm sorry xman but beaussies character has been tarnished almost beyond repair in this one and he tends to agree as he stated to me during a bevvie the other night "i dont like that thread, it makes me look pretty bad...what i said"

The character of the man to not discuss with raider 'man to man' and the lies surrounding him in this very thread and the "raiders premonitions are coming true" thread are shameful indicators of a man who is trying to duck his own words, shy away from his own statements. A man full of fear desperately clinging to and asking for support from the lil lil bitches underneath him (that's you Xman) :lol: Its one of the funniest threads going and I'm so happy its all here for people to see, perhaps up until the day our sun explodes. Why Beaussie's and Xman's future relations, thousands of years down the track may just track their family line and see that their great to the power of 50 grandfather/uncle was a weasel and not man enough to stand by his words. :lol:

You can stop dancing now Xman, this stage is mine!

:\: :compress: :bounce: =D> :bounce: :compress: :\: :cheers: :\: :compress: :bounce: =D> :bounce: :compress: :\:
Sorry KE, you have not found any evidence of Beaussie and Raiderdave agreeing on the terms of the bet in question. Case dismissed.

If new evidence of this agreed term is discovered please insert here:..........….........................
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

My work is done, the truth of the characters in question has been revealed. No dont thank me litlest litlest bitch, its just what i do. :)

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
My work is done)
Sure is!

Yet look below:

Evidence:................................

:\:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Thanks Xman my work sure is done. The evidence of your and beaussies characters in this foray is splayed across the last few pages. :D

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Xman wrote:
If new evidence of this agreed term is discovered please insert here:..........….........................
There clearly is no agreed terms. I'm still waiting on Raider to contact me regarding the avatar and signature for one month. Happy to change both whenever he is ready.

As you can see though, both him and KE would rather whinge, whine and make up rubbish about terms that were never agreed upon. Infantile comes to mind.