Has the Fight Club turned into the Aussie Rules Board?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Has the Fight Club turned into the Aussie Rules Board?

Post by King-Eliagh »

You betcha betty it has. 'Ave a look at the joint :o

It was such a balanced fight in here just 3 weeks ago. I guess the afl mob lost and resorted to large scale spammin and corruption in the BS files to appear dominant. :roll:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Has the Fight Club turned into the Aussie Rules Board?

Post by Beaussie »

Aww, look what we have here. RL supporters getting owned all over the place in TFC and the BS files and now this. There, there darlin.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Losers resort to spammin and corruption and thats the current afl clans way. :thumbleft:

I dont understand why my posts i.e "Portugese chicken bigger than portugese AR?" - are swiftly deleted by our newest corrupt mod? Does he see them as spam? :-k

Beaussie, tip for future mod selection, pick those who have two eyes, not one. Unfortunately the spamming has come at a pretty crap time what with the recent advertising interest and opportunities for the site. Its not hard to see that activity on the site will soon be going down :|

xman wrote:
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman
Been liked: 0

Post by cos789 »

FFS there is already an almost exact same thread.
Isn't that some some sort of bs ?

Anyway, again just for the mentally challenged.

I have been presenting a case by case study of different countries because the rl set led by parafeel refuse to accept the most basic of statements. If I post a general statement it just decends into aduse, taunts and pissant pics.
Now, I am in a position to post a general statement or more and be able to refer to previous threads and keep some semblance of order.
Nice try Cos.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

You're not the only one I'm referring to in this thread cos me boy. But seeming you have joined the party lets have a look at what you're up to.
cos789 wrote:

I have been presenting a case by case study of different countries
No problem here but your reason for presenting one "study" in countless threads is dumb. You're obviously going off parraeels international thread which was the most popular on this board in as long as I can remember (beaussie take note of this for advertising potential). But your single thread study would have a different focus and anyway you didnt even try so how would you know? You think you are making a point by putting them up individually but you're only making your overgrown noggin bigger and not engaging the FC community (beaussie take not for advertising potential again, almost every thread of cos's has minimal activity).

Comprehende Mr Spam?

xman wrote:
cos789
Coach
Coach

Post by cos789 »

Can you repeat that in English please ?

And why not use the existing thread if you are so against minimalist threads ?
Nice try Cos.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Losers resort to spammin and corruption and thats the current afl clans way. :thumbleft:

I dont understand why my posts i.e "Portugese chicken bigger than portugese AR?" - are swiftly deleted by our newest corrupt mod? Does he see them as spam? :-k

Beaussie, tip for future mod selection, pick those who have two eyes, not one. Unfortunately the spamming has come at a pretty crap time what with the recent advertising interest and opportunities for the site. Its not hard to see that activity on the site will soon be going down :|

exactly E

its gone to s.hit .... as we thought it would

cuzzy has ruined the joint with these ridiculous posts about tim bucktoo having 3 AR players .... & ulanbator having 2 ... & our resident .. turn a blind eye to anything AFL posters do .. mod .. xman & beasy the admin guy

have allowed him to

I don't even look at these posts as they are just plain stupid
who cares about ex pats playing for the only AR club in Malaysia beating a RAAF team 15 years ago ... :-k #-o

nuh
its a hole now
& bearsy would know the activity in his site well on TFC anyway as it holds 80% of all traffic here ... is plummeting .............thanks to cuzzy & xman

the failing & lame attempts from cuzzy trying in vein to prove AR has a presence outside of Australia has just about finished TFC
well done xman & bearsy
well done [-X [-X [-X
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

cos789 wrote:
Can you repeat that in English please ?

And why not use the existing thread if you are so against minimalist threads ?
To answer both questions you'll need to read my thread again. I know though you'll need some help so here's the clues for your second question.

The answer is in the titel and the very first line of mine, just above where I quoted you :)

You will need to read and use your comprehension skills. :)

Another clue for you - Your English is not very good work harder at learning it.

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
No problem here but your reason for presenting one "study" in countless threads is dumb. You're obviously going off parraeels international thread which was the most popular on this board in as long as I can remember
FFS, you lot are the biggest whingers when it is clear you are losing.

Point however taken about Parra's international thread being one of the more popular threads in TFC history. With that in mind, I'll sticky it.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
No problem here but your reason for presenting one "study" in countless threads is dumb. You're obviously going off parraeels international thread which was the most popular on this board in as long as I can remember
FFS, you lot are the biggest whingers when it is clear you are losing.
Point however taken about Parra's international thread being one of the more popular threads in TFC history. With that in mind, I'll sticky it.

we 're not even bothering ... that being the point I'd of thought
the thread titles jamming this board ..... are

well

f.ucking boring ... I & others don't go sorting through them to find something worth fighting about anymore
every 5 minutes its

AR has more ex pat fatties in .... Albania
AR has a team..( singular) in .... Burma 8-[ :-k #-o ](*,)

why not have the lot in one thread like Parra's

its a disgrace
RIP TFC [-( [-( [-( [-(
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Losing? We're not even bothering to read cos's threads. As Raider said they are disinteresting and irrelevant. They are solely an exercise undertaken for the growth of cos's already bulbous head. He's undertaking this exercise simply because he was pummelled in the argument on internationl AR and RL. Everyone knows RL kicks butt internationally just like everyone now knows not to challenge the fact that Earth = RL Heartland.

Cos lost this and is now bitter and desperately keen to save face. That's why he's on a solo mission to find skerricks of evidence where AR is played. Good for him and his noggin growing exercise, but really this could have gone into one thread or into the AR Board. Its an eyesore and reducing activity on this the most popular board. Hurry up and admonish him beaussie, noone cares about his posts in here.

xman wrote:
cos789
Coach
Coach

Post by cos789 »

Raiderdave wrote:
I & others don't go sorting through them to find something worth fighting about anymore
Because you cannot win a reasoned debate.
You don't accept facts and figures.
Again.
I have to do it this way because you don't accept facts and figures.
When parafeel sooks he just loses it and posts irrelevant pics and abuse.
I don't find it that exciting either but parafeel has made anumber of statements and this is the only logical and possible way of approaching it. You always back up parafeel no matter how outlandish his bs so I don't have too much sympathy for you.
The way you guys post you are obviously ignorant of how much AF has developed over such a short time.
I'm just changing that ignorance.
Nice try Cos.
NSWAFL
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Hills Eagles

Post by NSWAFL »

Cos has thrashed you with facts, Dave and Dunce. All you imbeciles want is a mixed up single thread where no one can keep track of these facts, and that's what you RL losers prefer. How about fighting fire with fire and fighting back? How about going to those threads that you have been avoiding and defend your precious code?

Or are you like the rest of the NRL fans and will just sit on your thumbs thinking this will all blow over, while AFL take over behind your backs?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

I do worry about the sticky thread and wins being lost in all the posts. Cos has proven time and time again that AR is stronger than RL in many countries around the world. How do we keep track of which countries each code is stronger in?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ah cos? We dont read your posts. :lol:

Perhaps when you find a new topic we will again but for now, its just spam. Parraeels international thread on the other hand? Now there was a thread worth reading, all in one convenient thread. This has been acknowledged by Beaussie as its now a sticky.

Cos you lost this one pal. Give it a rest eh matey? It's time to move on. You've prob done more bad than good as now we all know that international AR is played in a lot of countries often at a laughable and embarrassing standard.

Go fetch a warm glass of milk and a cookie cos. It'll make you feel better so we can get back to interesting topics to fight about. :)

xman wrote: