AFL vs NRL clubs known outside Australia

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NSWAFL
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Hills Eagles
Been liked: 0

Re: AFL vs NRL clubs known outside Australia

Post by NSWAFL »

No this was a bait as well, and just like Newcastle you didn't get away with it.

Xman I suggest an additional rule prohibiting this practice.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Hook line and sinker.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
I have baited you in one thread only to teach you a lesson, you didn't learn from it though and that thread is about Newcastle and its AFL side.
Teach what lesson, how to earn easy best and smartest points? Even Newcastle call their ARs afl! :lol:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Still haven't posted any info on the Newcastle AFL side, will we get it this week some time?
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Still haven't posted any info on the Newcastle AFL side, will we get it this week some time?
Where does it say a Newcastle side? :?

Itsays Newcastle play afl, and they do! :D
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
NSWAFL
Coach
Coach

Post by NSWAFL »

And I've linked the details of two teams in Newcastle that play the game! No one's falling for it, Parra. If anyone's fallen for it hook, line and sinker it's you! Hoisted by his own petard! :D
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

There was a controversy in an Australian opne tennis match last night between Tomas Berdych and opponent Nicolas Almagro. Berdych was at the net and Almargo about half court. Almargo felt his only option to win the point was to hit it straight at Berdych. The ball hit Berdych in the elbow.

After the match Berdych refused to shake Almagro's had. The crowd booed him roundly.

Anway, two international visitors referrenced AR's in interviews after the match. Berdych said "Tennis is not Australain Rules football". Completely independantly John McEnroe also made a similar comment.

I wonder why they referred to AFL and not RL when talking about contact sport in Australia? We all know why. Australian Rules Football is an icon in Australia and know by many around the world as our game! :D
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Xman wrote:
There was a controversy in an Australian opne tennis match last night between Tomas Berdych and opponent Nicolas Almagro. Berdych was at the net and Almargo about half court. Almargo felt his only option to win the point was to hit it straight at Berdych. The ball hit Berdych in the elbow.

After the match Berdych refused to shake Almagro's had. The crowd booed him roundly.

Anway, two international visitors referrenced AR's in interviews after the match. Berdych said "Tennis is not Australain Rules football". Completely independantly John McEnroe also made a similar comment.

I wonder why they referred to AFL and not RL when talking about contact sport in Australia? We all know why. Australian Rules Football is an icon in Australia and know by many around the world as our game! :D
Australian Rules Football and the AFL are our national game and code. Everyone knows that, even international visitors.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Xman wrote:

I know for a fact the foregin tennis commentators & players can't wait to get the hell out of Melbourne

" they keep talking about this football game " one player was reported to have said
they can't shut the F about it .. they think we're interested for some reason
then they showed me some

it was like ........ 8-[ :-k #-o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

they wear singlets :lol: :lol: :lol:

I asked Bernie Tomic about it

Benard said .... don't ask me , I come from QLD
I can't stand the garbage ... half the country can't either

I'm a Rugby League fanatic .... a huge Titans fan
now thats a sport
:wink:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
paraspielsheissen you posted about the RFL didn't you and then when on acting like it represented all rl in GB.
Caught out severely in that one eh parafeel.
Nice try Cos.
NSWAFL
Coach
Coach

Post by NSWAFL »

Raiderdave wrote:
I know for a fact the foregin tennis commentators & players can't wait to get the hell out of Melbourne

" they keep talking about this football game " one player was reported to have said
they can't shut the F about it .. they think we're interested for some reason
then they showed me some

it was like ........ 8-[ :-k #-o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

they wear singlets :lol: :lol: :lol:

I asked Bernie Tomic about it

Benard said .... don't ask me , I come from QLD
I can't stand the garbage ... half the country can't either

I'm a Rugby League fanatic .... a huge Titans fan
now thats a sport
:wink:
BS file report entered!!