A Grim announcement from Adelaide

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

A Grim announcement from Adelaide

Post by Grim Reaper »

I have undertaken some research in Adelaide and travelled to the co-oridnates supplied by the MUTT aka Lying Dogs and can announce to the world that there is not.....I repeat NOT any evidence of rugby league grounds in Elizabeth or any other parts of Adelaide. The grounds that I observed are thriving Australian Rules grounds and the mere mention of rugby league at these locations aremet with fits of laughter and bewilderment. So it appears that MUtt is your typical nrl supporter who fudges facts to suit their own delusional agendas. [-X
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Re: A Grim announcement from Adelaide

Post by Dogs »

Grim Reaper wrote:
I have undertaken some research in Adelaide and travelled to the co-oridnates supplied by the MUTT aka Lying Dogs and can announce to the world that there is not.....I repeat NOT any evidence of rugby league grounds in Elizabeth or any other parts of Adelaide. The grounds that I observed are thriving Australian Rules grounds and the mere mention of rugby league at these locations aremet with fits of laughter and bewilderment. So it appears that MUtt is your typical nrl supporter who fudges facts to suit their own delusional agendas. [-X
What a delusional numbskull, go back to the bet twat. Go back to nearmaps, where you are all proven wrong and this thread is made an absolute joke of. The season is over, of course there is no RL goal post, but gusess what, there is no AFL fields visibile on the directions I gave AS PER THE BET. Try again, there is plenty of soccer fields, takes as many photos as you can and go back to the bet. More soccer or RL fields than AFL field visible. You are really lying now, aren't you dribbler.
NRLCrap1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:28 am

NRLCrap1 says: Crowds don't mean squat,
Topper
Coach
Coach
Team: AFL

Post by Topper »

I'll go with the physical eye over Nearmaps thank you very much. Good work, Grim Reaper.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Topper wrote:
I'll go with the physical eye over Nearmaps thank you very much. Good work, Grim Reaper.
I'm with ya on that. Thanks for the update and confirmation of what we already knew Grim. =D>
cooee
Seniors
Seniors
Team: All Brisbane based teams except the Lions

Post by cooee »

Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

It doesn't matter. That is a soccer ground as previously proven. Also, cooee, please provide the pictures for everyone to see them and not hide them on a site that requires a log on. Highly suspect.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
cooee
Seniors
Seniors

Post by cooee »

http://www.nearmap.com/?ll=-34.839985,1 ... d=20100830

RL posts and field markings at Dry Creek in Adelaide.
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

Provide the pictures for the public, and that is already proven to be an RU ground just incidentally.
cooee
Seniors
Seniors

Post by cooee »

Home of the Eels Rugby League Club.

http://www.nearmap.com/?ll=-34.839985,1 ... d=20100830

You don't need to log on to view the image just click visitor.
cooee
Seniors
Seniors

Post by cooee »

Please keep on topic.

I know that must be hard for your pea size brain.
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

That's the Dry Creek venue, correct? We are looking at an RU ground. The home of the North Torrens Rugby Union Club.
cooee
Seniors
Seniors

Post by cooee »

Grim Reaper wrote:
It maybe also be used for RU but the field markings in the photos clearly show that rugby league is played there.
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

cooee wrote:
It maybe also be used for RU but the field markings in the photos clearly show that rugby league is played there.
So? Yet again it is a shared venue as before, and who is the primary resident? The North Torrens RU Club.
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Intentcity wrote:
Look how close the base line of the in goal is to the road, doesn't look real safe, can't be more than 3 or 4 mtrs.

The in-goal looks the same size as the rest of the field 10mtr spacings. What is the relevance of your dribbling.

Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Topper wrote:
cooee wrote:
So? Yet again it is a shared venue as before, and who is the primary resident? The North Torrens RU Club.
Do they play RL on it dumbo, I don't care who the primary residents is. As raider presidented to you all before, the MCG is a cricket ground, I see Warney got a statue not some gAyFL player. So using your stupidity, that is an cricket ground.