AFL Presence - the raw numbers

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Re: AFL Presence - the raw numbers

Post by Raiderdave »

You're just reinforcing the bogan steriotype of rl fans.
Can you show a little intelligence for a change.
oh..... I thought i was just trying to keep up with your unintelligence
& man was that a task

:wink:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

Raiderdave wrote:
You're just reinforcing the bogan steriotype of rl fans.
Can you show a little intelligence for a change.
oh..... I thought i was just trying to keep up with your unintelligence
& man was that a task
You're attempt at deflection was even more pathetic.
Nice try Cos.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

oi cos789 I had some specific questions which you havent answered. I showed the courtesy of answering yours in full, you should show the same.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

King-Eliagh wrote:
oi cos789 I had some specific questions which you havent answered. I showed the courtesy of answering yours in full, you should show the same.

E ..... I'll tell you some stories about cos789 .... he is somewhat infamous for blurting garbage worse then a re-cycling plant
now I haven't had a huge amount to do with him

but some of the posters from LU .. would be very keen to know hes here .. & out from under the protection of the bigfooty moderators
my only fear is if I let the cat out of the bag
this place will go into meltdown with leaguies in here ready to tear him to shreds ... litterally :-k
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
cos789
Coach
Coach

Post by cos789 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
So what would you like answered ?
In the mean time can you get the time, location and importance of that Dutch/ French game in 09.
Nice try Cos.
cos789
Coach
Coach

Post by cos789 »

cos789 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
In the mean time can you get the time, location and importance of that Dutch/ French game in 09.
Nice try Cos.
Topper
Coach
Coach
Team: AFL

Post by Topper »

You never played for the national team, King-Eliagh. You played a social game between two groups from two cities (Amsterdam and Paris). If I remember Wikipedia correctly, the league in the Netherlands began in 2003.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
cos789
Coach
Coach

Post by cos789 »

Topper wrote:
You never played for the national team, King-Eliagh. You played a social game between two groups from two cities (Amsterdam and Paris). If I remember Wikipedia correctly, the league in the Netherlands began in 2003.
Yes, the Flying Dutchmen are the national side and were runner's up in 2010 and 2009 Euro Cups. Paris was the French premier and Amsterdam has it's own team.
Nice try Cos.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

King-Eliagh wrote:
On the contrary you seem very sketchy with your "information" cos. The paris team had several aussies (atleast 8, probably more) in 09, yet you claim only their coach is an aussie?

Elaborate on how you know them, which year did you associate with them when they had no aussie players. I would find it hard to belive that all of a sudden many aussie players were not in their team. PAris is a lovely city and many aussies choose to live there. In both the gaelic footy and Aussie Rules teams i played in o/s I found Raiders statement that they are mostly all expats to be completely true.

Elaborate on this personal association you talk of cos.
Read, show coutesy and answer cos

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Raiderdave wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

E ..... I'll tell you some stories about cos789 .... he is somewhat infamous for blurting garbage worse then a re-cycling plant
now I haven't had a huge amount to do with him

but some of the posters from LU .. would be very keen to know hes here .. & out from under the protection of the bigfooty moderators
my only fear is if I let the cat out of the bag
this place will go into meltdown with leaguies in here ready to tear him to shreds ... litterally :-k
I think in the name of science we should orchestrate this social experiment Raider. :) It all sounds interesting and nice to me. :o

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

cos789 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

Jesus you ask some questions. I really cant remember the exact details, as I said it was a one off for me but I do recall it was early afternoon as I had an important basketball game on the same evening to ensure we took out the league three games before the end of the season. Got shocking cramp in the bball game, we lost, and the coach was not happy learning I had played an aussie rules game the same day. though we still won the league the following week :D

The location was near a whole set of hockey fields near where I live in a place called amstelveen, in the south of amstrdam. the importance seemed fairly low to me as we were clearly well above their level but all the same the players came to win. the date i cant remember at all but I did state it for a laugh on my facebook page that arvo that I was playing in an international aussie rules match. :D so i could prob look it up.

xman wrote:
cos789
Coach
Coach

Post by cos789 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
cos789 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

I really cant remember the exact details
Obviously didn't happen then. Less than two years ago. Losing your memory at such an early age such a shame.
Can you remember the jumpers even ?
Nice try Cos.
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

I did some quick research, cos789, and I can tell you that the only games the Flying Dutchmen played in 2009 were in the EU Cup and it wasn't even in the Netherlands. It was played in Croatia. There may have been some local games in the lead up and I would suggest that if King-Eliagh did play it would have been one of those. I can confirm the AFL venue that King-Eliagh gave.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nice jump to conclusion you silly wannabe investigator.

You asked for times locations and importance of a one off event which occurred more than two years ago not less you numerically challenged overgrown zit. I gave you an accurate estimate of the time and the importance of the event.

Now I vaguely recall blue and yellow guernseys, but to tell you the truth I dont remember because again it was a one off. And listen further, I could have easily looked up the guernseys online if I wanted and given you the correct answer, but honestly I dont give two s.hits whether you believe or not, I'm not gunna go round trying to pretend I remember insignificant details like the time and colours of guernseys. This would probably be more your show.

Lastly you havent answered my question at all so should I be now stating "Obviously you dont have any association or clue of the league or the paris team?"

xman wrote:
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

You looked those colours up and you still got them wrong!