Rugby League , State of the Union

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Rugby League , State of the Union

Post by King-Eliagh »

I did repeat this for you earlier to keep you happy as we say in the business, a happy student is a learning student. Topper you gotta remember though you brought up the article is not a letter, or a word mumbo jumbo as a means to avoid your own massive blunder earlier, which, as is my duty, I pointed you out on again. I find it amazing how you simply cannot admit your mistakes. A very challenging and stubborn student indeed.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Topper
Coach
Coach
Team: AFL
Been liked: 0

Post by Topper »

It was not mumbo jumbo from me. It was mumbo jumbo from you and I have been pointing that out. You are an ignorant ape.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ahh yes and there it is. The old, "its not me, its you" argument. I've seen children use this simple tactic so many times and I refuse to accept it Topper. If you look back in this thread you will see your blunder recorded clearly. It's 'an' NRL player, not 'a' NRL player. I'm not going to be nice anymore until you see this ok?

xman wrote:
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

You've never been nice. Yes it's an old tactic, but it works when it's true.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I'm trying to help you Topper me boy! ](*,) To educate you and better you as a person :)

xman wrote:
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

You aren't helping anyone, fool.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I've taught you lots and yo know it, you're just too proud to admit. Flick me a pm with thanks and well wishes and all will be fine mate. :)

xman wrote: