Lions Lose another 2 Million

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain
Team: Collingwood
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Lions Lose another 2 Million

Post by AFL Warrior »

Hey dckhead your trying to use an overseas competition as being somewhat affiliated with the NRL. Your are fcking feral bogan western suburbs of Sydney joke. Stick to stealing cars!
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Hey redneck, it your fellow bogger supporter saying AFL is as big as RL world wide, not me.

So post some pics of AFL game outside Australia with local teams playing or STFU.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Topper
Coach
Coach
Team: AFL

Post by Topper »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Hi TLPG :D

Yes I've heard him use this pathetic little argument many a time. Sheesh the afl mob sure are having a shocker in this thread. First tv viewers watching rugby league are all bored and not fans of the code, and now its "AFL's better because they get more points" :lol:

Are we in kindergarten here? :lol:

Just woeful. Is sport all about getting lots of points now? So I guess several billion soccer fans worldwide are all "bored" too are they? There's things in sport called defense, strategy, skill, technique, athleticism, vision, speed, strength, agility, power, mental toughness, freakish incidents etc etc etc etc. All these are enjoyable to watch whether they are directly associated with "points" or not. Topper me laddie, give yourself an uppercut. Or even better make the statement again that "Rugby League is the biggest league in the world...It would be highly contentious to suggest that AFL is bigger than League" #-o :lol:
Look again. I said "The NRL is the biggest R-league in the world." The biggest league in the world is actually the Barclays League in England. AFL is an exciting game because of the mnay different ways it is possible to score. That is why scores are relevant.

As for that picture - it was from an international. Let's see a picture of a big crowd for an RL league game in England.

I have been provided with a reference by TLPG, but for some reason he won't come in here unless he "has to". I have asked him to come in here directly.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

It was a club game you moron, St Helens vs Les Catalans.
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

According to the link in properties it was the International final between England and Australia. Stop lying.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

No it wasn't, it was the Challenge cup dickhead.
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

It was the International final. Fact. Look up the properties of the photo.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

It was less Catalans v saints at Wembley ******.

The fact that the first international at Wembley in 16 years took place 3 weeks ago should tell you this.

Want me to post another couple of pictures with those club sides playing there you ******** *******?
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

Check the properties to make sure you're showing the right game first, fool.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

I know what game it was as I watched it fool.
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

The picture did not come from the game you watched.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

eels fan wrote:
I know what game it was as I watched it fool.
You know jack. That much is abundantly clear.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

unleaded or not aye bowser ball playing boy?
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

You're the one sniffing it, fool. [-X
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Topper wrote:
Look again. I said "The NRL is the biggest R-league in the world." The biggest league in the world is actually the Barclays League in England. AFL is an exciting game because of the mnay different ways it is possible to score. That is why scores are relevant.
As for that picture - it was from an international. Let's see a picture of a big crowd for an RL league game in England.
You have to be Princess Warriors mate ain't you!!! Who gives a s**t where the game is from, it is a Rugby League game. When we play international games of RL we don't have to play some stupid hybrid game as our game is played in other countries and is like outside of Australia, unlike AFL. It's something you AFL guys just can't get through your thick skulls. ](*,)

Now to your comments above, there are so many ways to possibly score, either you get a goal 6 points (doing something you are taught to do as a 5 year old), but if you miss, you are rewarded with 1 point anyway. YEH, the options are endless. :_<>

The points are so relevant to you Topper in AFL as this year 8% of AFL games were won by more than 84 points. Now that boring :lol: not enjoyable and your still going to introduce GWS. Thats nearly 1 in 10 games a smashing, my my and I thought it would have been all GCoast, but it appears that it wasn't. Now that my friend is piss funny :lol:

Essendon 197
Gold Coast 58

Geelong 233
Melbourne 47

Geelong 188
Gold Coast 38

Hawthorn 197
Port Adelaide 32

Port Adelaide 21
Collingwood 159

Plenty more were that came from Mr Points Topper..... :oops:

Beyond that there was around 100 games of the 188 or more than half where they were won by 30 point or more. Considering the average points scored by a side in the AFL was 93, that is pathethic (when summing the for points for all teams and / 17 / 22, I am assuming 2 byes each). :oops:

It gets worse over 50 of the games were won by 50 or more point, put that next to the average 93 points is too funny.

Not to mention the number of games were the score difference was around 100 or more

I can now see why topper thinks points are so important in AFL. He is obviously supports one of the 5-6 side in the AFl competition that can play AFL and is only interested in sports that are one sided. Where most people would prefer to see an even competition. :D
NRLCrap1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:28 am

NRLCrap1 says: Crowds don't mean squat,