David Gallop - What a Fruitcake

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

So now that we've established you are a leaguie scumbag, what are your thoughts on the ridiculous claims of your favourites codes CEO in my original post here?

Surely you'd even agree he is a fruitcake.
Rugga cactus slapper
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by Rugga cactus slapper »

Beaussie wrote:
So now that we've established you are a leaguie scumbag, what are your thoughts on the ridiculous claims of your favourites codes CEO in my original post here?

League was the biggest code, but super league ruined that.
It's getting back to were it was, didn't see any Billionaires fighting over AFL DID YOU?

I think Gallop is ok can't be any worse than that muppet from AFL demmetrio or what ever it is.

How you think the eels will go this year?

Just asking as i thought you had a soft spot for them :D
I love a hard prickly cactus, smack me baby, you piss in my sock and i'll piss in yours.
Rugby Union is full of FREAKS.

The game is crap.

RUGBY LEAGUE IS THE GREATEST GAME

TGG
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Rugga cactus slapper wrote:
Beaussie wrote:

League was the biggest code, but super league ruined that.
It's getting back to were it was, didn't see any Billionaires fighting over AFL DID YOU?
You've got to be joking. How much did the rugby league tv rights go for as opposed to the AFL tv rights? Where is your dedicated NRL channel on Foxtel?

Kerry Packer, Rupert Murdoch and Kerry Stokes and the owners of Channel 10 (CanWest I think) fought hard over the rights to the AFL. Meanwhile only Channel 9 showed a real interest in rugby league.
I think Gallop is ok can't be any worse than that muppet from AFL demmetrio or what ever it is.
Gallop has no idea proven by his ridiculous claims that rugby league is the number 1 code in Australia. :roll:
How you think the eels will go this year?

Just asking as i thought you had a soft spot for them :D
I don't have any soft spot for the Eels. You must have me confused with KE. I actually used to be a Bulldogs and then Panthers fan as a kid and as a Bulldogs fan back then always hated those slimy fucking Eels.
Rugga cactus slapper
Team:

Post by Rugga cactus slapper »

Rugby League is on Fox 1 isn't it?

That means, when you get pay t.v it doesn't matter what package you got, you can watch League.

They use League to sell pay tv in Aus, what happened to the AFL channel?

I actually used to be a Bulldogs and then Panthers fan as a kid and as a Bulldogs fan back then always hated those slimy f****** Eels.
I thought you didn't like League, couple of decent local derbies their aye :wink:
I love a hard prickly cactus, smack me baby, you piss in my sock and i'll piss in yours.
Rugby Union is full of FREAKS.

The game is crap.

RUGBY LEAGUE IS THE GREATEST GAME

TGG
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Rugby League is on Fox 1 isn't it?

That means, when you get pay t.v it doesn't matter what package you got, you can watch League.

They use League to sell pay tv in Aus, what happened to the AFL channel?
Yes RL is on Fox 1, sharing the channel of course with RU, tennis, golf, basketball, wrestling and every other sport. :lol:

It doesn't matter which package you get now, everyone gets the AFL channel Fox Footy.

I thought you didn't like League, couple of decent local derbies their aye :wink:
I don't like rugby league now. I've seen the AFL light. Once upon a time however, I was a rugby league fan going to all Bulldogs and later Panthers games in Sydney. I even have some of my old merchandise from those times. Time for a bon fire I think. :twisted:
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie, you definately have some interogatory skills in your backpack.

We are learning a little about Mr Cactus and I can confidently say that he is one of our League Unlimited adversaries here on a brief sabatical as the Fight Club must be a bit slow of late.

Has the aroma of Wayne if you ask me!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

I can assure you Rugga is not Wayne, but he has been known to frequent LU. :wink:
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

I was in Melbourne and Adelaide last week and the only time NRL was discussed was in between fits of laughter.....

By the way beaussie I saw a couple of Ansett planes at Essendon Airport....when does the National Rapey League season start?....maybe those Ansett planes can provide some real entertainment....lol!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Grim Reaper wrote:
I was in Melbourne and Adelaide last week and the only time NRL was discussed was in between fits of laughter.....

By the way beaussie I saw a couple of Ansett planes at Essendon Airport....when does the National Rapey League season start?....maybe those Ansett planes can provide some real entertainment....lol!
Ah Grim, you're hilarious. :(/