Obama in Australia

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Obama in Australia

Post by King-Eliagh »

Obama and the Queens recent photos with an AFL ball and an AFL Guensey are tokenistic, opportunistic mutual masturbation sessions conducted between the AFL and two individuals. Nothing more.

On the other hand eels fan has shown us that the Queen actually goes and watches games of rugby league, obviously spending the whole game and meeting the players. Seems less tokenistic than getting a photo while receiving a ball and a singlet to me. Its quite clear the AFL is desperate. "here have this ball and singlet and now hold it while a photo is taken so it looks like you support us" :lol:

And AFL 'Warrior' you don't seem to know who I am but I know you are a silly lil incompetent bogan fwc. And further, as I've suggested before you are a not a half caste but more like a 1/5 caste neanderthal/bogan/dumb/racist/child. I think all of those are mixed into your ancestry with the possible addition of a billygoat :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
Stop making **** up. As we saw this week and in weeks gone by, very few in the UK give a **** about Rugby League.
very few is a lot more then none

the number of English people who have an interest in vicky kicky
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

the Queen at that giggleball game in 1970

BAAAAWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLL

Queen ... good heavens what the F..k was that Phillip ?
Phillip .... I don't know my dear .... I think the crowd has turettes ... & that was a gawd almighty tick

Tick ?.... I tell you who's ticked .... me
for having to put up with this singletball Sh.it

remind me not to ever ..... ever be subjected to this flogball cr@p ever again.

Yes Dear

& she hasn't ............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain
Team: Collingwood
Has thanked: 0

Post by AFL Warrior »

Obama wanted to watch an AFL game when he was in Darwin, but the Secret Service thought it might be difficult to arrange because of security! Fact!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

AFL Warrior wrote:
Obama wanted to watch an AFL game when he was in Darwin, but the Secret Service thought it might be difficult to arrange because of security! Fact!
they showed him some on tv .. his reaction

:shock:

8-[

what the F..K is this :?

its Australian Rules Football Barrack

gawd F me :-k #-o ...... its a pack of skinny ********* running around in circles wearing singlets :lol: :lol: :lol:

wheres the " real " football

Oh Barrack ... you'd have to go to Parramatta to see that

:wink:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

King-Makesonewanttovomit, I have some Native ancestory so how can I be a racist bogan? It is university feral types like you who think you are smart when all you do is bludge off us hardworking taxpayers and claim others to be racist if they do not agree with your rubbish. It is a FACT that President Obama wanted to learn and meet with Native people in Australia and what better way to learn about Native culture and sport than to be introduced to the AFL. Do you think the President would be interested in learing about an imported English game that majority of Australians despise? Of course not! Why would the President want to witness an inferior NRL product when that is a symbol of colonialism in which to good people of the USA rejected in 1776 through the War of Independence. The NRL and it's supporters are the very same people who support a Monarchy and reject the idea of an Australian President! For that the NRL is living in the past whereas the AFL is looking to the future!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Back on the "I'm not a racist bogan because I have some native ancestry in me" merrygoround are we? #-o You are one looooost racist bogan now arent you. Listen closely AFL 'Warrior'. You ARE a dumb racist bogan neanderthal child, with possibly some billygoat ancestry in you. You've proven this countless times, apart from the billygoat that's just my educated guess :wink: All other members on this site think the same. Now we are all just waiting for you to join us in our thoughts and realise your true identity. :) Now comon 'Warrior', take a look in the mirror and say "I am a dumb racist bogan neanderthal child. This is who i am." You'll feel more at one with yourself than ever before i promise :)

Back to the topic, as is often the case, I find it hard to believe dumb racist neanderthal bogan children so can you please provide some proof which highlights Obama wanted to receive this token singlet? And where are the Aboriginal people he wanted to meet in the singlet photo?

xman wrote:
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

President Obama met the Native great Michael Long when he was in Darwin! Have you heard of Michael Long, King-Gubba? Face reality that the President did not want anything associated with an imported English game called rugby league for the main reason is that the President would have lost a lot of female supporters due to the NRL's image of glassing and raping women and then trying to cover it up! As for me claiming to be of Native heritage, who are you to judge as to who is Native or not? Are you the love child of Andrew Bolt perhaps King-Dutchman? :-k
Last edited by AFL Warrior on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

AFL Warrior wrote:
President Obama met the Native great Michael Long when he was in Darwin! Have you heard of Michael Long, King-Gubba? Face reality that the President did not want anything associated with an imported English game called rugby league for the main reason is that the President would have lost a lot of female supporters due to the NRL's image of glassing and raping women and then trying to cover it up! As for me claiming to be of Native heritage, who are you to judge as to who is Native or not? Are you the lover child of Andrew Bolt perhap King-Dutchman?

Yeah

he'd be real keen to get on board with the racist filth that inhabit the AFL

what was there
489 incidents of racial abuse last year in tickleball .... 4 a day
he'd be far better off with the racially tollerant NRL.... not the white supremicest AFL [-X [-(
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

Yes just ask Anthony Mundine about the racially tolerant NRL #-o :(/
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

AFL Warrior wrote:
Yes just ask Anthony Mundine about the racially tolerant NRL #-o :(/
yeah :roll:

Anthony big mouth mundine ...... I never got picked for Australia because the selectors are racist 8-[

forget the fact about 50 indigenous players have played for their Country in RL
& of course it had nothing to do with him being

not good enough

good example you pelican :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

You just have to look at the NSW State of Origin Team to see how much they are racist towards the Natives. Hardly any Natives in the NSW team but all in the Qld team. Suppose you can thank Andrew Johns for that after what he said about Greg Inglis. And Inglis should play for NSW but he knows he would not get selcted by the cross burners there!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

AFL Warrior wrote:
You just have to look at the NSW State of Origin Team to see how much they are racist towards the Natives. Hardly any Natives in the NSW team but all in the Qld team. Suppose you can thank Andrew Johns for that after what he said about Greg Inglis. And Inglis should play for NSW but he knows he would not get selcted by the cross burners there!

what are Michael Jennings .. Jamal Idris ... & Jamie Soward

Scandanavians 8-[
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

AFL Warrior wrote:
President Obama met the Native great Michael Long when he was in Darwin! Have you heard of Michael Long, King-Gubba? Face reality that the President did not want anything associated with an imported English game called rugby league for the main reason is that the President would have lost a lot of female supporters due to the NRL's image of glassing and raping women and then trying to cover it up! As for me claiming to be of Native heritage, who are you to judge as to who is Native or not? Are you the love child of Andrew Bolt perhaps King-Dutchman? :-k
Oh my lordy! You don't deserve to have any goat in your ancestry. My assumption was clearly wrong sorry :oops:

You were unable to provide proof of Obama wanting that singlet and I doubt you will because I highly doubt Obama wanted one, he wants an army base.

And then you claim I made a judgement as to your "native" heritage :? This is perplexing as I think it is you who rants on claiming who isnt Indigenous in Rugby League [-X . I have no clue to your heritage in this sense and personally couldn't give a rats ass. I do though believe there is plenty of neanderthal, bogan, racist and child in you though, and so do our other members. Own it :wink:

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Obama loves Australian Rules Football and his new team the West Coast Eagles. :wink:
Obama shows true colours
By Anna Carew-Reid 8:14 PM Thu 17 Nov, 2011

President Obama was all smiles when he received his Eagles guernsey

WEST Coast may have secured one of the most powerful supporters in the world, with the US President Barack Obama being presented with a personalised Eagles jumper on Thursday.

As part of his brief Australian tour, President Obama met with the Leader of the Opposition, Tony Abbott, and his deputy, Julie Bishop, before addressing a joint sitting of Federal Parliament in Canberra.

In her role as a member of the Eagles' board of directors, Bishop presented President Obama with a personalised West Coast guernsey.

At a recent West Coast board meeting, Bishop told fellow directors of the meeting and communications manager Gary Stocks arranged for the jumper to be presented.

Bishop said President Obama was delighted to accept the gift.

"[Eagles coach] John Worsfold and [club chief executive] Trevor Nisbett and I discussed it and we decided on the No.1 and in my meeting today with the president, I presented it to him," she said.

"I said that my team was the West Coast Eagles and that we'd had a fantastic season, having gone from bottom in 2010 to the finals in 2011.

"He thought we sounded like a great team and when I said, 'Think of [NFL team] the Pittsburgh Steelers', he said, '[They sound like] a really great team'."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx