Obama in Australia

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Obama in Australia

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ah thanks Beaussie for proving my point. They jumped on him like a teenage girl on justin beiber :lol: you cant get much lower.

And I love how he said they he said West Coast ah *cough* sounded like a great team. :lol:

He didnt want the guernsey, he's never heard of the team and Angela Bishop has used the opportunity for a publicity snap like some ditzy douchebag teenage beiber supporter. Its hilarious and completely lacking in credibility Beaussie, you have to admit. That guernsey is either

a) going to charity
b) used to wash obama's dogs
c) in some bin near Darwin airport
d) hanging above Obamas toilet so when he takes a dump he is reminded to setup more military posts in australia

And I promise you we will never hear of Obama talking about or affiliated with WCE again :lol: Fancy them trying to call him their newest supporter! :_<> Raiders giggling school girls tag comes to mind :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain
Team: Collingwood
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by AFL Warrior »

Your delusions are for all to see this morning King-Mybrainhurts. As if you can tell what the President is thinking! Why don't you try and get into the mindset of that NRL loser David Gallop and how he cried because Obama ignored him and that crap code he represents? As I said Obama wanted to meet Natives and the AFL was there to make his wish come true! =D>
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

[quote="AFL Warrior"]Your delusions are for all to see this morning King-Mybrainhurts. As if you can tell what the President is thinking! quote]

Ah my dumb talking racist bogan child pipes in with garbage once more. I never tried to tell what that american president was thinking I looked at the facts.

1) I stated Obama did not want the guernsey. And this was correct, it was thrust upon him without his knowing. Of course he smiled for the camera and took it, he'd look like a ***** if he didnt but he never asked for the guernsey. Your dribble about natives as usual has nothing to do with any point but simply highlights the dumb racist bogan child in you once more.
2) I stated Obama has never heard of the WCE. And this was correct, he stated "they sound like a good team. :lol:
3) I've stated AFL 'Warrior' is a dumb talking racist bogan child. And this was correct, just look at his posts. :wink:

Now go pay your taxes 'Warrior', I'm in need of a good rest with a book :lol:

xman wrote:
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

And David Gallop was seen crying and sulking when he saw the President :salute: with the AFL guernsey :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

AFL Warrior wrote:
And David Gallop was seen crying and sulking when he saw the President :salute: with the AFL guernsey :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Ah yeah righto :? . Tell me, did you just masturbate to this fantasy? :sick:

xman wrote:
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

You NRL lot mastubate everytime you see on TV the huge crowds at AFL games and have fantasies of only this was an NRL event... :(/
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

What you NRL :/; ferals seem to forget is that the President :salute: recognises the AFL =D> as the true sport of Australia. The President :salute: knew that to be a good leader you have to be seen to support the will of people and to support their local customs :cheers: . For the President :salute: to recognise this demonstrated that he knew that to show any interest in the NRL [-( would be detrimental and insulting to all Australians :/; :**** . It would have shown that the President :salute: was ignorant of Australian customs and values [-X [-X . It is for this wisdom and insight that we at the AFL salute the President! :salute:
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

Well the Obama thread is certainly progressing here after that wannabe Dictator TLPG butted in on proceedings by deleting and in the end locking the thread. There are many ways to take on Dictators at their own game...just ask Hitler!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:-k Let me see. A few posts ago you say this to counter the clear facts I presented relating to Obama not showing any intention of obtaining a guernsey or any knowledge of who the west coast eagles are.
'Warrior' Mistake 1 #-o
AFL Warrior wrote:
Your delusions are for all to see this morning King-Mybrainhurts. As if you can tell what the President is thinking!

Then you present as the ultimate hypocrite and go all delusional on our asses pretending to know what president Obama is thinking!
'Warrior' Mistake 2 #-o #-o
AFL Warrior wrote:
What you NRL :/; ferals seem to forget is that the President :salute: recognises the AFL =D> as the true sport of Australia. The President :salute: knew that to be a good leader you have to be seen to support the will of people and to support their local customs :cheers: . For the President :salute: to recognise this demonstrated that he knew that to show any interest in the NRL [-( would be detrimental and insulting to all Australians :/; :**** . It would have shown that the President :salute: was ignorant of Australian customs and values [-X [-X . It is for this wisdom and insight that we at the AFL salute the President! :salute:
Beaussie can you attract some members with intelligence please? This guy's clearly off his chain and needs to be put back in either the mental institution or museum exhibition from which he came. :)

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

AFL Warrior wrote:
Well the Obama thread is certainly progressing here after that wannabe Dictator TLPG butted in on proceedings by deleting and in the end locking the thread. There are many ways to take on Dictators at their own game...just ask Hitler!
yes my little racist bogan, this is your most successful thread to date. Well done and thank your lucky charms our fiery dragqueen dictator TLPG hasnt clicked his fingers and asked for beaussie to remove.

xman wrote: