NRL Refs on Rape Adventures?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

NRL Refs on Rape Adventures?

Post by Grim Reaper »

I heard a story that some NRL refs were involved in a sex scandal a couple of weeks ago at some training camp! It seems those jolly rapists from the NRL are on the move again!
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Yes, but in typical NRL fashion, they have only been banned from rep matches and continue to officiate in sub-districts and junior games.

Typical NRL stupidity.

Fucking rapist dogs!
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

You just hope these NRL rapist refs don't start eyeing the kiddies at those junior games....scary!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

There seems to be a scandal in rugby league circles each and every season. The rugby league administrators are clearly doing a poor job at cleaning up the image of the game. For crying out loud, now we have referees involved in rape allegations.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie wrote:
There seems to be a scandal in rugby league circles each and every season. The rugby league administrators are clearly doing a poor job at cleaning up the image of the game. For crying out loud, now we have referees involved in rape allegations.
Ok i know nothing of this scandal...if it is a scandal that is. But beaussie check the bold language in your quote. And let me put to you some of the afls misdemeanours, which somehow seem to be more professionally covered up than leagues'! Ummm from memory i recall an equal amount of rape charges in the afl last season. Yes grim reaper thats right.,....b uuuut the media and the respective clubs had different shades of shall we say light on the issues. Leagues issues were in direct sunlight where as afl's were deceptivley diverted with assistance froim the respective clubs expert management with the media!!!

Hmmmn this is a free forum... Hows about we all talk freely about michael oloughlins actions within a rape case???? Or was that expertly covered up Yeah. Afl maybe...hmmm maybe they work the coordination between the league and the media a littel better than the leagiues. Buut at the heart is there a diff? I wonder...and hows about those port adelaide brothers? Comon grim speak up.......... :? :? :cry: :? :? :x :? :? :| :| :| I'm confused tell me the story

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Firstly, there were NO rape charges in the AFL last season. Merely allegations that were found to have no substance.

The difference between the way the AFL handled the situation as opposed to the NRL was that the AFL made everything public and didn't hide what was being alleged. You simply cannot say the same for the NRL and the Bulldogs in particular.

And if you had done any research, you would know that Michael O'Loughlin had nothing to do with any rape allegations. Fair dinkum think and do a little research before you post. Oh and perhaps its time you layed of the whacky weed and booze.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Thats funny I distinclty recall micky O having a lot to do with a sexual assault case. But it all fizzled out, as did the rugby leagues cases. Bit of money goes a long way hey beaussie? :lol: :lol:

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Maybe it all fizzled out because there was no real substance to the allegations in the first place. The woman even said at the time that Michael O'Loughlin had nothing to do with it.

Once again I repeat, think before you post Cybill.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie wrote:
Maybe it all fizzled out because there was no real substance to the allegations in the first place. The woman even said at the time that Michael O'Loughlin had nothing to do with it.

Once again I repeat, think before you post Cybill.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And here we have it. Bearthur :lol: :lol: You've just proved yourself to be no better than all the bulldogs supporters with this line. Its as bad as saying maybe all the dogs players are innocent. Dear oh dear oh deary my.

Once again I repeat, think before you post bearthur :D

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

No, major difference is, the woman involved in the Bulldogs allegations never said they didn't participate.
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

The Ref's sex romp hasn't anything to do with rape.

Apparently everything was consensual, the woman (women) involved came back to see the ref(s) the next day. It was no different to anything that happens every day of the week in general society.

The issue was that the Ref's broke the code of conduct in which they:

1. Didn't return to where they were supposed to be staying by a certain time.
2. Going back to a room with a female, etc, etc.

There is no issue of rape.
Jason Gillespie - 54* (155)

Formerly Uppy80
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

=D> =D> =D>

Well done dizzy's, finally an objective unbiased and truthful person has spoken!!!

:^o :thumbdown: [-X To crocman betsy aka bearthur aka beaussie, and grim reaper.

All that finger pointing has done nothing but made EG's ass a little itchy :lol: . I hope you're all proud of yourselves! Shame on you all indeed.

KE wins :bounce:

xman wrote:
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

The Reaper stands by his words....anything to do with the NRL is a rape case!