Why Rugby League Crowds Are So Shit

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Why Rugby League Crowds Are So Shit

Post by Beaussie »

I have a new theory as to why the NRL average crowd is so pathetic. At a little over 14,000 odd, even netball is attracting bigger crowds. :lol:

You may have been wondering like me why that is. Well here you are, I present to you my findings on why rugby league support at the grounds is so pathetic:

Who could blame fans for staying away in droves? It seems rugby league has serious image problems on and off the field.
MG
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by MG »

i must admit that where i live the crowd behaviour is bad especially when traditional rivals play each other. u get instant idiots by just adding alcohol. seems most of the nrl's problems seems to lie withthe premiers the bulldogs. some of the scenes i saw on tv would make me think twice about going to belmore is that where they play?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

MG wrote:
i must admit that where i live the crowd behaviour is bad especially when traditional rivals play each other. u get instant idiots by just adding alcohol. seems most of the nrl's problems seems to lie withthe premiers the bulldogs. some of the scenes i saw on tv would make me think twice about going to belmore is that where they play?

The Bulldogs supporters are a disgrace to the game. Trouble seems to follow them wherever the Bulldogs are playing. The former Belmore Oval is a scary place.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
MG wrote:

The Bulldogs supporters are a disgrace to the game. Trouble seems to follow them wherever the Bulldogs are playing. The former Belmore Oval is a scary place.
They may have quite a few attending any trial matches they play in Coffs Harbour, but it will probably only be process servers and court officers serving paternity papers on players! :lol:
benny_w
Team:

Post by benny_w »

Reason why League crowds are so shit for is one word

Bulldogs

At bulldogs games the fans get worked up and then fight. I saw and was privy to some Panther fan after the semi final absolutely being king-hit by those mongrels and slagged off.

I'd rather follow netball than be privy to those bastards
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

benny_w wrote:
Reason why League crowds are so shit for is one word

Bulldogs

At bulldogs games the fans get worked up and then fight. I saw and was privy to some Panther fan after the semi final absolutely being king-hit by those mongrels and slagged off.

I'd rather follow netball than be privy to those bastards
Bulldogs fans certainly do create problems for the image of the game off field. They're quite scary actually. I saw them in action first hand at a game at Parramatta Stadium. They're an absolute disgrace to the game.
Bridget Jones
Team:

Post by Bridget Jones »

Bulldog players and their actics are great role models for their supporters..... good for those into grevious bodily harm and gang rape, all under the disguise of medical related conditions.

... ah! New Year's Resolution: drink less... and quit smoking... and quit talking nonsense to total strangers... hehe... ahh...
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Bridget Jones wrote:
Bulldog players and their actics are great role models for their supporters..... good for those into grevious bodily harm and gang rape, all under the disguise of medical related conditions.
You raise a very valid point there Bridget. The Bulldogs players are hardly good role models for their supporters.
MG

Post by MG »

Beaussie wrote:
Bridget Jones wrote:
You raise a very valid point there Bridget. The Bulldogs players are hardly good role models for their supporters.
in todays paper, that cronulla fullback peachey? as arrested on friday trying to break up a fight involving family members. he wasn't charged but it adds to the bad image of some players. i know he did nothing wrong but some people wont be so forgiving.
lescygnes
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by lescygnes »

a couple of years ago i went to a semi final game between the mutts and st george out at homebush. you know the little homebush where the big day out is, not the house that cathy built.

anyhoo, one of my mates is an older fellow who supported the mutts when they were called the "berries". yeah, that old!!!!

he refuses to where his team colours because he feels that his team has been taken over by a certain element.

take from that what you will.

man it must be 2pm on the east coast over in oz and no ones biting. well past midnight here and ive got a date with the governor in the morning.....ta ta for now!
JF_Bay22_SCG

Post by JF_Bay22_SCG »

Beaussie wrote:
Belmore used to be hell to go to. Especially as when the Raiders came to town, we nearly always lost. But hey, it is better to loose I guess and to get out alive. Bulldog fans when they lose are a bunch of merkins. I recall at Homebush a Broncos fan I used to work with saying a Broncos fan was bashed coming out of the ground waving his flag.

The Showgrounds are heaps tamer (crap venue). But you only need 4 people scuffling on the hill to bring 30 Lebs into things. It is that sort of mentality I just hate. They NEVER fight one on one, but need to call their fully sick mates Abdul & Akhmed to come and show us who is boss! :roll:

BOMB BELMORE, I say.

JF
Rugga cactus slapper
Team:

Post by Rugga cactus slapper »

Cause it's the Devils game, stinking MUNGO"S

But those Lebs can come round my place anytime and gang bang me :D
I love a hard prickly cactus, smack me baby, you piss in my sock and i'll piss in yours.
Rugby Union is full of FREAKS.

The game is crap.

RUGBY LEAGUE IS THE GREATEST GAME

TGG
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

MG wrote:
Let me add an angle to this. from where you come from is no different to anywhere mg.. its not a culture/traditonal thing... Add alcohol and you'll get diick heads anywhere. Just look at english soccer hooligans. Its very easy to point a finger at the dogs, and i'll tell you im one of their biggest haters but fuuuck people, this shiit is rife in all pro sport! Look at pro NBA (kobe bryant rape charge + many unheard cases before him...and also look at the desperate groupy women who aim for having a baby so they can get $200,000 a year!!!) look at AFL rape allegations being so rife, Look at English premier league the answer you fools are pointing at is so simple its pathetic. Yes the dogs players have made mistakes but as i said earlier the same thing is happening worldwide with the massive over payments of sportsmen in particular. Think...

Traditional rivals shmaditional rivals, its todays life! Forget about a races colour for a second and you might view reality!!!! Very easy to point your finger through tv images at the dogs mg but hows about you look deeper????

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

What has that crap you just posted got to do with this thread and crowd violence that is prevelant at Bulldogs games? :roll:

Look at the first pic I posted in this thread for a reality check KE.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

If you had any ability for lateral thinking beaussie you would understand. But as from your posts it is obvious you dont. You believe everything you read from the trashy telegraph and often dont/wont (if its in your favour especially) look into it with an open mind. I am simply posing another viewpoint here and I believe it to be quite valid. Point your finger up Professor Klumps ass, atleast that way someone will benefit. :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?