Rival codes wouldn't be so tolerant with Carney

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Topper
Coach
Coach
Team: AFL
Been liked: 0

Re: Rival codes wouldn't be so tolerant with Carney

Post by Topper »

Ablett Senior and Cousins did not break any AFL rules. They broke the law and were punished. Cousins cleaned himself up. Ablett Senior never played AFL again.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Drugs are good aye tipper?
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

No they are not. I said they were punished.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

really?

bahahahahaha, you do know tipsy, grog is bad too, loon.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

Cousins was banned from the game for 12 months. Ablett Senior never played again. That's punishment. You're the one on the grog, fool.
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

eels fan wrote:
really?

bahahahahaha, you do know tipsy, grog is bad too, loon.
Don't forget eels, you are allowed in AFL to be caught 3 times before you are punished, because they in the AFL would not tolerate it. Or as I like to put it, like to sweep it under the carpet :lol:
NRLCrap1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:28 am

NRLCrap1 says: Crowds don't mean squat,
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Now that's rich coming from a fan of a club/code that covered up a gang rape scandal in Coffs Harbour. Your club/code is putrid. How dare you sit there and try and lecture us.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

Have to break my ban of posting yet again to tell Dogs that the AFL have a COMPULSORY rehabilitation scheme after the first offence! Allowed to get away with it my foot!
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

TLPG wrote:
Have to break my ban of posting yet again to tell Dogs that the AFL have a COMPULSORY rehabilitation scheme after the first offence! Allowed to get away with it my foot!

that doesn't work .........

AFL players continue to use drugs because there are next to no consequences
there isn't a drug testing agency anywhere in the World that thinks the AFL's .. soft .. policy works

soft on drugs
soft on crime

AFL.. a cultute to despise :wink:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Beaussie wrote:
Now that's rich coming from a fan of a club/code that covered up a gang rape scandal in Coffs Harbour. Your club/code is putrid. How dare you sit there and try and lecture us.
Both codes are a joke when it comes to behaviour, but whats rich, is your rubbish. So now if the courts prove someone innocent, then they are still guilty are they Beaussie. Think seriously before you answer that one, as that would be you officially handing over the can opener that neither code will win. But we could always start with the St Kilda teams or Robby Nixons episodes.
NRLCrap1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:28 am

NRLCrap1 says: Crowds don't mean squat,
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

Raiderdave, TLPG is right and I am delighted to see that he finally posted in here. AFL players must enter rehab. If they refuse they will be delisted instantly. It's never happened because no one has rejected rehab.

Dogs, the situation with St Kilda and Nixon was wholly Kim Duthie's doing and no one else's.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Topper wrote:
Raiderdave, TLPG is right and I am delighted to see that he finally posted in here. AFL players must enter rehab. If they refuse they will be delisted instantly. It's never happened because no one has rejected rehab.

Dogs, the situation with St Kilda and Nixon was wholly Kim Duthie's doing and no one else's.
AFL players should not only have to go into rehab ... but be banned on their first offence ... like NRL players ..... & almost every other professional athlete in almost every other sport on the planet are

end of story ........ :wink:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Raiderdave wrote:
AFL players should not only have to go into rehab ... but be banned on their first offence ... like NRL players ..... & almost every other professional athlete in almost every other sport on the planet are

So when did Carney go to rehab? Banned? Stop bullshitting. In your game one is rewarded with a new club/contract. #-o
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

Raiderdave wrote:
Topper wrote:

And fall slap bang into the drug trade. The AFL's tactic is responsible and provides long term benefits. Like Beaussie said, drug use in the NRL is rewarded and not punished in any way shape or form. Carney should have gone to rehab on the first offence, and he didn't. Look at his record now because the NRL didn't care about it's players. The AFL do.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:

So when did Carney go to rehab? Banned? Stop bullshitting. In your game one is rewarded with a new club/contract. #-o
since when has alcohol been on the WADA list of banned substances you drip ?

F me you seem to be getting more stupid every day #-o
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million