Drinking beer at Beaussies

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Drinking beer at Beaussies

Post by King-Eliagh »

G'day folks.

Just thought I'd share with you all my night over at beaussies place. I went over to beaussies and had a bit of a catchup, a few beers. We watched the tigers vs penrith game. I had to leave at 10pm and my last vision as I left his place was Beaussie settling back on the couch, tooheys new in hand, watching the broncos vs the cowboys. He looked happy.

They say beer brings out the truth in everyone and I have to tell you all it sure didnt look like "Death to the NRL" to me! If only I took a photo!

:D

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Truthsayer
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Truthsayer »

I very much doubt you are telling the truth. I would like to read Mr Beaussie's reflection on the evening.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

What rubbish. Tooheys New for a start and looking happy with NRL on in the background. :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well excuse me. I thought it was tooheys new? And you were happy with the nrl on. Quite contented i thought.

Anyway we all know beaussie will make things up to save the tarnished face of the afl...

Should be a good one this friday beaussie. Storm vs Dragons! I'll bring the beer this time :D

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Pfft, Carlton vs Hawthorn looks much better and will no doubt rated its tits off nationwide. Oh and at least in the AFL it will be competitive and no cheating involved... ala the Storm.
Truthsayer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Truthsayer »

I would strongly suggest to Mr Eliagh that he not attempt to invade Mr Beaussie's home, even in his imagination.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Well excuse me. I thought it was tooheys new? And you were happy with the nrl on. Quite contented i thought.

Anyway we all know beaussie will make things up to save the tarnished face of the afl...

Should be a good one this friday beaussie. Storm vs Dragons! I'll bring the beer this time :D
what a cracker it will be E
even allowing for the Dragons indifferent form of late

the Dragons the Premiers ... the Storm & their fans will say they are pretend premiers & wouldn't have won anything if they'd had a say about it .....its been an emotional 18 months for the Storm ... beating the defending premiers .. crushing them ... will be a sweet victory

The Dragons & their fans won't take that slur lightly & will be out to show everyone that they deserve the champions tag , their season is in fact far from over & get the points in the most difficult assignment in the NRL..
beating Melbourne in Melbourme
A sellout is expected at AAMI..

a cracker in prospect ... a game of finals intensity
compulsory veiwing
can't wait :wink:
Last edited by Raiderdave on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
Pfft, Carlton vs Hawthorn looks much better and will no doubt rated its tits off nationwide. Oh and at least in the AFL it will be competitive and no cheating involved... ala the Storm.

surely Tanking is cheating [-X

& at least the Storm were trying to win .. 8-[

:wink:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yep I agree Raider I think it'll prob be a good game too. But, I fuuuckin hate both teams so really its tough for me to enjoy it whoever bloody wins...

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Raiderdave wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

what a cracker it will be E
even allowing for the Dragons indifferent form of late

the Dragons the Premiers ... the Storm & their fans will say they are pretend premiers & wouldn't have won anything if they'd had a say about it .....its been an emotional 18 months for the Storm ... beating the defending premiers .. crushing them ... will be a sweet victory

The Dragons & their fans won't take that slur lightly & will be out to show everyone that they deserve the champions tag , their season is in fact far from over & get the points in the most difficult assignment in the NRL..
beating Melbourne in Melbourme
A sellout is expected at AAMI..

a cracker in prospect ... a game of finals intensity
compulsory veiwing
can't wait
:wink:
This should be interesting. Don't go into hiding come Friday night Raider. :wink: