Lopsided comp.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Onions
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Onions »

Who have money that you fuck wits wish you had, dickhead! I just fucked you over and all you could do is call us morons. Way to lose a fight, fucking coward!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Onions wrote:
Who have money that you **** wits wish you had, ********! I just ****** you over and all you could do is call us morons. Way to lose a fight, ******* coward!
even if we did ...
we wouldn't squander ours on someone who's never played our game ..as we aren't egomaniacs hell bent on convincing people our game is anygood .. failing to do this .. so then by buying the main competitors players by offering them stupid money relative to their experience .. such is the desperation to succeed.

no........ that'd be your stupid game :wink:
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Onions wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Onions wrote:
Which still ******* attracts much bigger crowds that your ****** up game does! So, you're ******* wrong as usual!

all this shows the number of ******* there are following the AFL :wink:
No it shows how many loyal supporters we have! Which is more than I can ******* say about your stupid sport! If it was so ******* exciting in the NRL where are the supporters at your games? Hey? Come on, argue your ******* way out of that one!
It shows that you are a bunch of brain washed mushroom. You would line up to watch the grass grow if you were told it was a time honoured Victorian tradition.
Truthsayer

Post by Truthsayer »

pussycat wrote:
It shows that you are a bunch of brain washed mushroom. You would line up to watch the grass grow if you were told it was a time honoured Victorian tradition.
I would have believed that was more a New South Wales tradition than Victorian, Mr Pussycat.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

pussycat wrote:
Onions wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:

all this shows the number of ******* there are following the AFL :wink:
No it shows how many loyal supporters we have! Which is more than I can ******* say about your stupid sport! If it was so ******* exciting in the NRL where are the supporters at your games? Hey? Come on, argue your ******* way out of that one!
even that would be preferbale to watching AFL :wink:
Onions

Post by Onions »

Raiderdave wrote:
Onions wrote:
Who have money that you **** wits wish you had, ********! I just ****** you over and all you could do is call us morons. Way to lose a fight, ******* coward!
even if we did ...
we wouldn't squander ours on someone who's never played our game ..as we aren't egomaniacs hell bent on convincing people our game is anygood .. failing to do this .. so then by buying the main competitors players by offering them stupid money relative to their experience .. such is the desperation to succeed.

Hunt had played the fucking game as a junior you dunderhead!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Onions wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Onions wrote:
even if we did ...

Hunt had played the ******* game as a junior you dunderhead!
oh

so the AFL signs players for a million bucks who .. played the game .. as a kid ... 8-[ .. once .. a while back .. ahhhh , haven't been near a sherrin in 10 years .. but did play it .. did :?>

all the time do they ? :? :roll: :wink:
Onions

Post by Onions »

You have no fucking point to make, shithead.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

His point is pretty clear to me lil turnip. I've never seen the AFL recruit a player who played the game 'a bit as a kid'...

Perhaps they should recruit me next? Make it like a reality tv show why dont they? :lol: Not to be cocky but I think given the time and effort they put in I might just have been a better product than Khunt for the AFL :oops:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Onions

Post by Onions »

Then you don't know your fucking history, dickhead! You should have fucking seen the number of mid teens we were debuting in the old days!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Onions wrote:
Then you don't know your ******* history, ********! You should have ******* seen the number of mid teens we were debuting in the old days!
all signed on for a million a pop were they ? :roll:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Lopsided comp.

Post by Beaussie »

pussycat wrote:
I cant believe how lopsided your competition is :roll:
Are you for real? Seriously, are you suggesting bookies odds determine how lopsided an entire competition is. FFS, wake up to yourself. The two games I watched this weekend were cracking games with last night amazing game between Essendon and Sydney and another cracking game today between Hawthorn and North Melbourne. You're an idiot pussycat.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

pussycat wrote:
people must be literally glued to there seats
Clearly Australians are based on the massive crowds and tv ratings week after week in the AFL. You only wish you could match us. Reality check, you're not even close. The popularity gap grows bigger and bigger each and every season.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Re: Lopsided comp.

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
pussycat wrote:
I cant believe how lopsided your competition is :roll:
Are you for real? Seriously, are you suggesting bookies odds determine how lopsided an entire competition is. FFS, wake up to yourself. The two games I watched this weekend were cracking games with last night amazing game between Essendon and Sydney and another cracking game today between Hawthorn and North Melbourne. You're an idiot pussycat.
No results do.. & bookies set odds according to them :roll:

& you mention 2 games with a close finish to argue this ? 8-[

yet the stats say there have been 46 favourites under $1.15 this year in the AFL throwing up margins like this .. in one weekend

150 pts :?
138 pts :?
76 pts :?
57 pts :?

on top of a host of thrashings last week too
even Mick Malthouse said its a very very worrying situation
so how bout you pull yr head out of where ever the hell it is .... & admit

the AFL is .... Farked in 2011 :wink:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
pussycat wrote:
people must be literally glued to there seats
Clearly Australians are based on the massive crowds and tv ratings week after week in the AFL. You only wish you could match us. Reality check, you're not even close. The popularity gap grows bigger and bigger each and every season.
crowds down
ratings plummeting

we beat you in one already .. & thats increasing to us every year
& with the other ... we don't have brainwashed moronic fans who are too stupid to realise their comp is horrid
& is full of tanking
heaven help the AFL if these fans ever get an ounce of intelligence about them to see what fools they are being taken for :wink: