Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 17699
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 26 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by AFLcrap1 » Sat May 11, 2019 11:02 am

Yep
Can see many dropping Fox for Kayo .
Why keep paying far more for multiple channels ypu will nevertheless watch when you can pay less just for sport .
& sport originally RL is what built STV in this country .


Metho madness.
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

notaleaguefan
Tool of the Month
Posts: 2034
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by notaleaguefan » Sat May 11, 2019 11:15 am

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 11:02 am
Yep
Can see many dropping Fox for Kayo .
Why keep paying far more for multiple channels ypu will nevertheless watch when you can pay less just for sport .
& sport originally RL is what built STV in this country .
it was thanks to murdoch and his pissing contest with packer that help put RL on the map for this country!
then murdoch owned RL then put it on all his plaforms and shoved it on every ones faces :thumbleft:

it was murdoch not the rl



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 17699
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 26 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Sat May 11, 2019 11:22 am

Oh dear . NFI at all .


Metho madness.
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by NlolRL » Sat May 11, 2019 1:30 pm

#TVratings Friday STV #AFL #FoxFooty #AFLSwansDons 258k
#TVratings Friday #AFL #7AFL #AFLSwansDons 793k (Metro 572k Regional 221k)
= 1051k for last v bottom 8 side

#TVratings Friday STV #NRL #FoxLeague #NRLManlyBroncos 278k
#TVratings Friday #NRL #Nine #WWOS #NRLManlyBroncos 617k (Metro 374k Regional 242k)
= 895k

What's that now? 13-0?

In previous seasons the NRL has at the very least won a few 1 v 1 games. What the fuck has happened? Cant even scrape past 900k with the Broncos playing :hmm:



NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by NlolRL » Sat May 11, 2019 1:38 pm

Last-placed swans rated 44k in Sydney while the finals-bound storm, second on the ladder, storm rated 20k last week.

:lol:



NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by NlolRL » Sat May 11, 2019 3:00 pm

Time to hammer another nail in the coffin of one of Pussycat's pathetic excuses

Pussy claims the NRL are disadvantaged because the AFL goes for 1 hour longer, so NRL fans switch over to watch the AFL after the NRL finishes. He thinks this bumps up the AFL's ratings significantly. Well, IF this excuse had any legitimacy the NRL's Thursday games like last night, which had no AFL to compete with, would rate higher than Friday games when they compete directly with the AFL.

Yet Thursday's NRL game shown in isolation rated 813k, whereas last night rated 895k. So instead of the NRL rating more when not competing with the AFL, they actually rated far less :wave:

Any comment Pussy? Or maybe comment on the lack of additional ratings in Brisbane when the Titans play which kills off your targeted games excuse? :wave:

Or comment on how the RL in NSW and QLD had a decrease in ratings of over 50% when shown on 9gem? Lost the remotes all of a sudden? :wave:



User avatar
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6065
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by pussycat » Sun May 12, 2019 1:19 pm

Saturday STV #NRL #FoxLeague
#NRLStormEels 332k

#TVratings Saturday STV #NRL #FoxLeague
#NRLWarriorsDragons 291k


Saturday STV #NRL #FoxLeague
#NRLBulldogsKnights 184k

:rock: :rock: :rock: :cheers:


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

Gold Medalist - 1910,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 and soon to be 2020 :thumbleft:

User avatar
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6065
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by pussycat » Sun May 12, 2019 1:24 pm

NlolRL wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 3:00 pm
Time to hammer another nail in the coffin of one of Pussycat's pathetic excuses

Pussy claims the NRL are disadvantaged because the AFL goes for 1 hour longer, so NRL fans switch over to watch the AFL after the NRL finishes. He thinks this bumps up the AFL's ratings significantly. Well, IF this excuse had any legitimacy the NRL's Thursday games like last night, which had no AFL to compete with, would rate higher than Friday games when they compete directly with the AFL.

Yet Thursday's NRL game shown in isolation rated 813k, whereas last night rated 895k. So instead of the NRL rating more when not competing with the AFL, they actually rated far less :wave:

Any comment Pussy? Or maybe comment on the lack of additional ratings in Brisbane when the Titans play which kills off your targeted games excuse? :wave:

Or comment on how the RL in NSW and QLD had a decrease in ratings of over 50% when shown on 9gem? Lost the remotes all of a sudden? :wave:
Yes, Get Help!


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

Gold Medalist - 1910,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 and soon to be 2020 :thumbleft:

User avatar
The_Wookie
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6190
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 66 times
Contact:

Post by The_Wookie » Mon May 13, 2019 12:43 pm

first round total win for the NRL this year - 3.811m to 3.664m
AFL leads averages 511k to 485k

Each league has now played 72 games.


pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Image

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by NlolRL » Mon May 13, 2019 1:12 pm

The_Wookie wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:43 pm
first round total win for the NRL this year - 3.811m to 3.664m
AFL leads averages 511k to 485k

Each league has now played 72 games.
Thursday evening games sure help ratings



notaleaguefan
Tool of the Month
Posts: 2034
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by notaleaguefan » Mon May 13, 2019 1:24 pm

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 11:22 am
Oh dear . NFI at all .
hate to burst the bubble on the teaching over at LU Loonsunlimtided crapper!
It wasn't the NRLOL that built the Fox Murdoch Empire! :thumbleft:



User avatar
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6065
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by pussycat » Mon May 13, 2019 1:49 pm

The_Wookie wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:43 pm
first round total win for the NRL this year - 3.811m to 3.664m
AFL leads averages 511k to 485k

Each league has now played 72 games.
Also the first time we have played a similar amount of matches :cheers:


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

Gold Medalist - 1910,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 and soon to be 2020 :thumbleft:

User avatar
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6065
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by pussycat » Mon May 13, 2019 1:59 pm

NlolRL wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:12 pm
The_Wookie wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:43 pm
first round total win for the NRL this year - 3.811m to 3.664m
AFL leads averages 511k to 485k

Each league has now played 72 games.
Thursday evening games sure help ratings
Thursday nigh we got 831k - Saturday night you got similar. But
But But But :rock:


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

Gold Medalist - 1910,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 and soon to be 2020 :thumbleft:

User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 17699
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 26 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:56 pm

Nrlolol wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:24 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 11:22 am
Oh dear . NFI at all .
hate to burst the bubble on the teaching over at LU Loonsunlimtided crapper!
It wasn't the NRLOL that built the Fox Murdoch Empire! :thumbleft:
This is why you are called a liar .
I never said the fox Murdoch empire was built on RL
I said STV in Aust was built on RL .
So try to argue against what I post not the bullshit the voices in your head tell you .
You have NFI


Metho madness.
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by NlolRL » Mon May 13, 2019 6:20 pm

pussycat wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:59 pm
NlolRL wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:12 pm
The_Wookie wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:43 pm
first round total win for the NRL this year - 3.811m to 3.664m
AFL leads averages 511k to 485k

Each league has now played 72 games.
Thursday evening games sure help ratings
Thursday nigh we got 831k - Saturday night you got similar. But
But But But :rock:
which leaves foxtel as the difference :wave:



Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Recent Member

Please welcome our newest member:

eltonmiller
  • Joined: 14 Oct 2019
  • Last Visited: 14 Oct 2019
  • Team: Lions
  • Location: USA
  • Total posts: 0

Recent Members

All Time
Username
Join Date