Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:13 am
LIVE: NRL RAIDERS V BRONCOS FOX LEAGUE
LIVE: NRL TITANS V KNIGHTS FOX LEAGUE

= 405k

2 LIVE: AFL ADELAIDE V GOLD COAST FOX FOOTY

3 LIVE: AFL WESTERN BULLDOGS V CARLTON FOX FOOTY

= 378k

But, But, But

55000- 11

But But But
So we won a game each? :lol:

Tell me, does foxtel have higher subscription rates in NSW and QLD compared to AFL states?
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:55 am
Lol
I'm sure we will get the usual fishbowl rundown .some crap about
overlap
Scheduling.
Perth viewing times
Or whatever the latest excuse is
Yep sure is!
Same but buts from you lot!
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:16 pm

= 405k

= 378k

But, But, But

55000- 11

But But But
Link this shit all you like, but without FTA results from Adelaide v Gold Coast or GWS v Fremantle - it looks like the AFL has pulled ahead of the NRL on both aggregate and average ratings, despite being 3 games behind. (Im hoping to have all that data later today/tomorrow)

The aggregates dont include preseason, aflx or AFlW, and theres at least another 200,000 FTA to add for the round.

GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD etc etc
You might be claiming the gold a tad early Wookie. There's a long long time to go in this season.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

Terry wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:03 pm

= 405k

= 378k

But, But, But

55000- 11

But But But
Link this shit all you like, but without FTA results from Adelaide v Gold Coast or GWS v Fremantle - it looks like the AFL has pulled ahead of the NRL on both aggregate and average ratings, despite being 3 games behind. (Im hoping to have all that data later today/tomorrow)

The aggregates dont include preseason, aflx or AFlW, and theres at least another 200,000 FTA to add for the round.

You might be claiming the gold a tad early Wookie. There's a long long time to go in this season.
As proven time and time again it all comes down to the scheduling of the fixtures

Loon
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:14 pm
Thats not how gold claiming works from what ive seen.
I think you'll find Pussy is reminding the fumblers here of previous years golds as they remain in denial. Serious posters know its the full and final number that counts.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

= 405k

= 378k

But, But, But

55000- 11

But But But

What a load of BS Wookie, you've had a heap more FTA than us. Wont save you in the end though. We all know how this turns out :cheers:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Nrlolol wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:08 pm

As proven time and time again it all comes down to the scheduling of the fixtures

Loon
Wrong as usual. It comes down to raw numbers. Scheduling is your excuse for losing.

By the way: Your village is looking for you. It's not that they miss you........they wanna make sure your not there...........and then they're gonna pull up the drawbridge to make sure you can't get back in. Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:42 pm

What a load of BS Wookie, you've had a heap more FTA than us. Wont save you in the end though. We all know how this turns out :cheers:
Adelaide and Perth get 10% more games on FTA than NRL in Brisbane and Sydney but lose ratings because of games on 7 mate, lack of prime time games and some on delay. The crows were shown on 165 minute delay in Adelaide on the weekend
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:32 pm
Wrong as usual. It comes down to raw numbers.
according to who, RL fans? :lol:

Again, show me another organisation in the world that compares cumulative ratings for different programs :wave:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:46 pm

Again, show me another organisation in the world that compares cumulative ratings for different programs :wave:
I've done this before pal. This is what makes this site so tiresome to intelligent posters. It's the same arguments over and over and over again. We hammer you with facts, figures, statistics and evidence. You come back with the same base level idiocy time and time and time again. You know.......like.......back into the goldfish bowl we go!!!!!

Every sporting competition and broadcaster in the world have a microscopic examination of tv ratings. Per game. Per round. Per season. Aggregates. Averages. Every part of the ratings is sliced and diced and dissected. Different programs and different sports are continually compared. You know......like......the media organisations that put out the ratings every day. It's a comparison pal!!!!!!!!!

And you know why they do it???? No ya wouldn't because you're a dill. They do it because that's how they make their money. You know.....like .......if the NFL rates higher than MLB they get more money. And how do they do that I hear you not ask???? They compare the ratings. Per game. Per round. Per season. Aggregates. Averages. Every part of it.

So there you have it............again........after the last time......and the time before that....... etc etc etc....!!!!!!

I won't be answering this dull-witted question again.

By the way: has your village found you yet...........idiot!!!!!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:23 pm
NlolRL wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:46 pm

I've done this before pal. This is what makes this site so tiresome to intelligent posters. It's the same arguments over and over and over again. We hammer you with facts, figures, statistics and evidence. You come back with the same base level idiocy time and time and time again. You know.......like.......back into the goldfish bowl we go!!!!!

Every sporting competition and broadcaster in the world have a microscopic examination of tv ratings. Per game. Per round. Per season. Aggregates. Averages. Every part of the ratings is sliced and diced and dissected. Different programs and different sports are continually compared. You know......like......the media organisations that put out the ratings every day. It's a comparison pal!!!!!!!!!

And you know why they do it???? No ya wouldn't because you're a dill. They do it because that's how they make their money. You know.....like .......if the NFL rates higher than MLB they get more money. And how do they do that I hear you not ask???? They compare the ratings. Per game. Per round. Per season. Aggregates. Averages. Every part of it.

So there you have it............again........after the last time......and the time before that....... etc etc etc....!!!!!!

I won't be answering this dull-witted question again.

By the way: has your village found you yet...........idiot!!!!!!!!!!
what a load of blah blah blah.

Yes program's ratings are compared, but these are averages for individual broadcasts, not cumulative ratings over months. I've never seen Oztam add up all the ratings for the 6pm news broadcasts on ch7 and compare them to a different program like MKR. If you have please show me.

I'll make it even easier for you. Show me where cumulative ratings are even counted let alone compared between programs.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Channel 7 Sydney and I assume Brisbane appears to have had a change of heart and is putting live AFL games on the primary channel and 7HD. Started last Saturday night with Richmond vs Sydney and again tonight to my surprise with Richmond vs Melbourne. :shock:

The Front Bar has also moved from 7mate to Channel 7 and is now broadcast at the earlier time of 9:30pm in NSW and QLD. I wonder why the change of broadcasting arrangements in NSW and QLD?

Channel 9 is also showing the AFL Footy Show live on Sunday mornings in Sydney and again I assume Brisbane on 9GEM.

Great news for AFL fans in the northern states. :thumbleft:
Swans clash to be LIVE on Seven
Sydney Swans Media
Apr 18, 2019 4:40PM

The Sydney Swans clash against Richmond at Marvel Stadium on Saturday night will be broadcast LIVE on Channel Seven’s primary channel into Sydney.

In a shift away from the normal home of the Sydney Swans on 7mate, the match will be shown LIVE into Sydney from 7pm.

One of the Swans favourite sons Kieren Jack will celebrate his 250th game milestone on Saturday night at Marvel Stadium.

It will be the first of many games shown live into Sydney on the Seven Network’s primary channel during the 2019 home and away season.

So if you can’t make it to Melbourne to cheer the team on this weekend, switch over to Channel Seven to cheer on the Red and White during Saturday night’s match.

https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/201 ... e-on-seven
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Post by SportCapital »

Can someone do some welfare checks on the gold polishing Gollums up north?
#dribblingmess
SportCapital
Coach
Coach

Post by SportCapital »

With the NRL back in the black the AFL hit the lead with 1 round/3 games less completed.

So it's official.
The NRlilL is less popular than the "world's least popular sport"
Attachments
Screenshot_20190424-220320.jpg
Screenshot_20190424-220320.jpg (69.96 KiB) Viewed 1062 times
Screenshot_20190424-221043.jpg
Screenshot_20190424-221043.jpg (64.8 KiB) Viewed 1062 times
SportCapital
Coach
Coach

Post by SportCapital »

Beaussie wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:09 pm
Channel 7 Sydney and I assume Brisbane appears to have had a change of heart and is putting live AFL games on the primary channel and 7HD. Started last Saturday night with Richmond vs Sydney and again tonight to my surprise with Richmond vs Melbourne. :shock:

The Front Bar has also moved from 7mate to Channel 7 and is now broadcast at the earlier time of 9:30pm in NSW and QLD. I wonder why the change of broadcasting arrangements in NSW and QLD?

Channel 9 is also showing the AFL Footy Show live on Sunday mornings in Sydney and again I assume Brisbane on 9GEM.

Great news for AFL fans in the northern states. :thumbleft:
Swans clash to be LIVE on Seven
Sydney Swans Media
Apr 18, 2019 4:40PM

The Sydney Swans clash against Richmond at Marvel Stadium on Saturday night will be broadcast LIVE on Channel Seven’s primary channel into Sydney.

In a shift away from the normal home of the Sydney Swans on 7mate, the match will be shown LIVE into Sydney from 7pm.

One of the Swans favourite sons Kieren Jack will celebrate his 250th game milestone on Saturday night at Marvel Stadium.

It will be the first of many games shown live into Sydney on the Seven Network’s primary channel during the 2019 home and away season.

So if you can’t make it to Melbourne to cheer the team on this weekend, switch over to Channel Seven to cheer on the Red and White during Saturday night’s match.

https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/201 ... e-on-seven
Do you think we should continue with the push for nation wide remote control training?
I believe this may render it unnecessary.