Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6881
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:36 am
Another Fizzer for he AFL last night - Maybe Ch.7 should demand Richmond and collington play more than once a week.

This festival of footy is becoming one giant stuff up .... but, but, but. :cheers:
was on 7mate at 5.30pm in Perth yet still outrated the NRL for Metro's, and even after fox is added :lol:



pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6458
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:02 pm
pussycat wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:36 am
Another Fizzer for he AFL last night - Maybe Ch.7 should demand Richmond and collington play more than once a week.

This festival of footy is becoming one giant stuff up .... but, but, but. :cheers:
was on 7mate at 5.30pm in Perth yet still outrated the NRL for Metro's, and even after fox is added :lol:

Ooh But, But, But You poor thing :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :rock:


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6881
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:12 pm
NlolRL wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:02 pm
pussycat wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:36 am
Another Fizzer for he AFL last night - Maybe Ch.7 should demand Richmond and collington play more than once a week.

This festival of footy is becoming one giant stuff up .... but, but, but. :cheers:
was on 7mate at 5.30pm in Perth yet still outrated the NRL for Metro's, and even after fox is added :lol:

Ooh But, But, But You poor thing :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :rock:
but but what? :hmm:

This is what Media week said:

It was a dud AFL match, but it kept Seven #1 for another night :\:



User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4672
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 18 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

SportCapital wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:41 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:56 pm
Cough Mexico Shut down.
If we're the Mexicans does that make NSW the Americans....?
lol



User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4672
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 18 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

NlolRL wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:49 pm
pussycat wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:12 pm
NlolRL wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:02 pm

was on 7mate at 5.30pm in Perth yet still outrated the NRL for Metro's, and even after fox is added :lol:

Ooh But, But, But You poor thing :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :rock:
but but what? :hmm:

This is what Media week said:

It was a dud AFL match, but it kept Seven #1 for another night :\:
was a huge dud of a game. But the Victorians still tuned in...

said it before no matter how bad a AFL Game is, The Melbournians will still sit and watch.
cannot say the same for other codes in Australia.



NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6881
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by NlolRL »

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:24 pm
NlolRL wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:49 pm
pussycat wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:12 pm

Ooh But, But, But You poor thing :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :rock:
but but what? :hmm:

This is what Media week said:

It was a dud AFL match, but it kept Seven #1 for another night :\:
was a huge dud of a game. But the Victorians still tuned in...

said it before no matter how bad a AFL Game is, The Melbournians will still sit and watch.
cannot say the same for other codes in Australia.
you're not paying due respect to ratings in SA and WA. Well over 100k last night in Adelaide



pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6458
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat »

Your In full on But, But mode today LOL's :(/ :(/ :(/


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys

Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7537
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Fred »

What the Fuch you on about pussy lok


Veni, vidi, vici

pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6458
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat »

Fred wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:40 pm
What the Fuch you on about pussy lok
The Pathetic excuses for the pathetic ratings these past few nights.


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6881
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:04 pm
Fred wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:40 pm
What the Fuch you on about pussy lok
The Pathetic excuses for the pathetic ratings these past few nights.
such as?



pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6458
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat »

Just over 800k Wednesday night., barely over 750kl Thursday night and another very lopsided match last night - Now were approaching reality


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6881
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by NlolRL »

reality as in the AFL winning almost every time?



NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6881
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by NlolRL »

Broncos v Sharks 816,000
Nine 556,000 (Metro 354,000 Regional 202,000)
Fox League 260,000

Essendon v Brisbane 895,000
Seven 673,000 (Metro 517,000 Regional 156,000)
Fox Footy 222,000



Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:30 am
reality as in the AFL winning almost every time?
Pal, they need to win their big FTA games as it is their marquee events outside finals. They have nothing else. RL of course is a 3 tiered sport. International and SOO are our marquee events along with the GF. Thursday and Fridays less so. I seem to recall I may have said this before. Goldfish bowl alert folks!!!!!!!!



NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6881
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:15 pm
NlolRL wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:30 am
reality as in the AFL winning almost every time?
Pal, they need to win their big FTA games as it is their marquee events outside finals. They have nothing else. RL of course is a 3 tiered sport. International and SOO are our marquee events along with the GF. Thursday and Fridays less so. I seem to recall I may have said this before. Goldfish bowl alert folks!!!!!!!!
so what you are saying is the NRL rely on 3 SOO games every year to compete :lol:



Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests