Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
pussycat Mark 11
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 8:00 pm
Team: Easts
Location: geelong
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat Mark 11 »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:22 am Monday NRL
Bulldogs/Dragons
Foxleague 173,000

Monday AFL
Dees/Pies
1.055m (streaming not inc)
Seven 843,000
Metro 617,000 (438k Melb)
Regional 226,000
Foxfooty 212,000

But but but

What are you but But Butting about LOL We only had a PTV game - No Brisbane ,and still finished just 40k behind you :(/ :(/ :(/ talk about pathetic :hmm:


Australia's number 1 sport RUGBY LEAGUE. Preferred by more Australians than any other :cheers:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7533
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat Mark 11 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:21 pm
NlolRL wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:22 am Monday NRL
Bulldogs/Dragons
Foxleague 173,000

Monday AFL
Dees/Pies
1.055m (streaming not inc)
Seven 843,000
Metro 617,000 (438k Melb)
Regional 226,000
Foxfooty 212,000

But but but

What are you but But Butting about LOL We only had a PTV game - No Brisbane ,and still finished just 40k behind you :(/ :(/ :(/ talk about pathetic :hmm:
1. Your claim we only rate on Friday is BS
2. Again shows how games in isolation rate so much better
3. We flogged you on fox
4. No Brisbane? What they don't get Fox league on Mondays?


pussycat Mark 11
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 8:00 pm
Team: Easts
Location: geelong
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat Mark 11 »

Unlike Melbourne, People who don't have the day off are required to go to work.


Australia's number 1 sport RUGBY LEAGUE. Preferred by more Australians than any other :cheers:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7533
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat Mark 11 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:33 pm Unlike Melbourne, People who don't have the day off are required to go to work.
Oh, so you mean the game was played while people in Brisbane were finishing up at work or commuting home? Like Perth do for every Thursday and Friday night game for the entire season? 1 NRL game compared to around 30 AFL games


pussycat Mark 11
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 8:00 pm
Team: Easts
Location: geelong
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat Mark 11 »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:45 pm
pussycat Mark 11 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:33 pm Unlike Melbourne, People who don't have the day off are required to go to work.
Oh, so you mean the game was played while people in Brisbane were finishing up at work or commuting home? Like Perth do for every Thursday and Friday night game for the entire season? 1 NRL game compared to around 30 AFL games

There wouldn't be to many people who traveled 2 hours to work :roll:

You might get out of school at 3 o'clock but the working day is usually a bit longer than that :hmm:


Australia's number 1 sport RUGBY LEAGUE. Preferred by more Australians than any other :cheers:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7533
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat Mark 11 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:48 pm
NlolRL wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:45 pm
pussycat Mark 11 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:33 pm Unlike Melbourne, People who don't have the day off are required to go to work.
Oh, so you mean the game was played while people in Brisbane were finishing up at work or commuting home? Like Perth do for every Thursday and Friday night game for the entire season? 1 NRL game compared to around 30 AFL games

There wouldn't be to many people who traveled 2 hours to work :roll:

You might get out of school at 3 o'clock but the working day is usually a bit longer than that :hmm:
the game started at 4pm, many people finish work at 5pm. Why is it an excuse for the NRL's 1 game per year but not Perth's 30 games?


pussycat Mark 11
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 8:00 pm
Team: Easts
Location: geelong
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat Mark 11 »

Because the AFL were well aware of what they were getting prior to inviting Perth to join the AFL.
And why you would bother to bring this up is mind boggling... relevance = 0!


Australia's number 1 sport RUGBY LEAGUE. Preferred by more Australians than any other :cheers:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7533
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat Mark 11 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:18 am Because the AFL were well aware of what they were getting prior to inviting Perth to join the AFL.
And why you would bother to bring this up is mind boggling... relevance = 0!
Well when the Eagles entered the comp the FN games were on delay for every market, so Perth got their game on 3 hrs delay compared to Melbourne on 1hr delay.

It's very relevant given your claim about the nrls ratings from Brisbane being affected. Yet you fail to acknowledge this happens in Perth every week


pussycat Mark 11
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 8:00 pm
Team: Easts
Location: geelong
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat Mark 11 »

And I could imagine just how much you would have been whinging back when they were shown on delay.

As hard as I try I fail to see any relevance. You were claiming that the 40k difference, for Monday arvo game, as a major victory. When it was pointed to you that it was not a public holiday in Brisbane you started your usual But But Butting, This time it was Perth on a Friday night? - Whats new :rofl:

People in Perth would adapt to there situation. They watch TV at a different time than us - its all they've ever known!


Australia's number 1 sport RUGBY LEAGUE. Preferred by more Australians than any other :cheers:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7533
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by NlolRL »

Hard for people to watch TV when they're either at work or commuting home.....


User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5306
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 27 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:36 pm Hard for people to watch TV when they're either at work or commuting home.....
NRL have a 6pm kick off on Friday Nights.

Perth get prime time games on Friday at around 5:30 for AFL>


User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5306
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 27 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:50 pm
pussycat Mark 11 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:21 pm
NlolRL wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:22 am Monday NRL
Bulldogs/Dragons
Foxleague 173,000

Monday AFL
Dees/Pies
1.055m (streaming not inc)
Seven 843,000
Metro 617,000 (438k Melb)
Regional 226,000
Foxfooty 212,000

But but but

What are you but But Butting about LOL We only had a PTV game - No Brisbane ,and still finished just 40k behind you :(/ :(/ :(/ talk about pathetic :hmm:
1. Your claim we only rate on Friday is BS
2. Again shows how games in isolation rate so much better
3. We flogged you on fox
4. No Brisbane? What they don't get Fox league on Mondays?
it was a public holiday.. any AFL game would of rated.


NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7533
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by NlolRL »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:26 pm
NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:36 pm Hard for people to watch TV when they're either at work or commuting home.....
NRL have a 6pm kick off on Friday Nights.

Perth get prime time games on Friday at around 5:30 for AFL>
It effects our thursday and Friday games, including finals. We also compare these games to the NRLs prime time games, whereas we don't compare to the FN game at 6pm


Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 108 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:37 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:26 pm
NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:36 pm Hard for people to watch TV when they're either at work or commuting home.....
NRL have a 6pm kick off on Friday Nights.

Perth get prime time games on Friday at around 5:30 for AFL>
It effects our thursday and Friday games, including finals. We also compare these games to the NRLs prime time games, whereas we don't compare to the FN game at 6pm

And on and on and on and on it goes. On a ratings thread the fumblers relentlessly and repeatedly go to but we coulda, shoulda, woulda got more if only, but, maybe, but but but but but but!!!!!!!!!!

How many times do these dills need to be told. This thread is about ratings. Actual ratings. Real numbers. Facts. I have created a magnificent little thread for coulda, shoulda, woulda lame arguments. Fumblers - please use it and stop the idiocy on this thread.


pussycat Mark 11
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 8:00 pm
Team: Easts
Location: geelong
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat Mark 11 »

Thur - June 18
Thu NRL
Nine Metro 334,000
Regional N/A
Fox League 212,000

Fri -Jun 19

#NRLPanthersRoosters
Nine/Gem 526,000 (Metro 336,000 Regional 190,000)
Fox League 291,000
CowboysSharks
Fox League 222,000

AFL: Seven/7mate 847,000 (Metro 651,000 Regional 196,000)
Fox Footy 194,000


Australia's number 1 sport RUGBY LEAGUE. Preferred by more Australians than any other :cheers:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 38 guests