Origin!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Onions
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Onions »

Way to move the fucking goal posts to avoid the issue, Kitten!
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Onions wrote:
Way to move the ******* goal posts to avoid the issue, Kitten!

Hows double counting happen??????????????? You've got the floor.
Onions

Post by Onions »

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE I ALREADY HAVE!!

Will you stop fucking around a read instead of repeating the same stupid question??
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Onions wrote:
OH FOR ****'S SAKE I ALREADY HAVE!!

Will you stop ******* around a read instead of repeating the same stupid question??
Is this post what your referring to?
onions wrote:
You're missing the ******* point AGAIN!! The box itself counts once, but it's read TWICE!! How many ******* times do I have to say that before you'll get it??
Because if it is you are wrong!

Each box is read once and counted once. If you live in the in NNSW catchment area its done by them , if your in SNSW area its done by them and if your from the Sydney metropolitan area then its done by them.
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

pussycat wrote:
Onions wrote:

Will you stop ******* around a read instead of repeating the same stupid question??
onions wrote:
You're missing the ******* point AGAIN!! The box itself counts once, but it's read TWICE!! How many ******* times do I have to say that before you'll get it??

Each box is read once and counted just once. If you live in the in NNSW catchment area its done by them , if your in SNSW area its done by them and if your from the Sydney metropolitan area then its done by them.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

pussycat wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
Wrong again. #-o
3. Installing the Peoplemeters

A peoplemeter is installed on every TV set in each household.

http://www.oztam.com.au/pdf/tv_ratings/ ... rocess.pdf

I totaly agree with your latest post, 100%.

So what became of your duel counting due to overlapping signals argument? And your anti-regional Tam B.S ? Have you finally worked out there just myths, perpetuated by Demetriou and other fools used to discredit 1/3 of the NRL's viewing audience so AFL mushrooms, like yourself, can sleep more cosy in your beds each night?

And when are you going to put up the Origin 2 ratings figure?
No one gives a shit about RegionalTAM. Seriously, get over it. The AFL or NRL never sit down with and negotiate their broadcast rights with regional tv networks. Like as if they would have the funds to even bid in the first place. Give it up already. ](*,)

As for your final question, Origin 2 ratings were not available on the AGB Nielsen site last time I checked.
Onions

Post by Onions »

pussycat wrote:
Onions wrote:

onions wrote:

Each box is read once and counted once. If you live in the in NNSW catchment area its done by them , if your in SNSW area its done by them and if your from the Sydney metropolitan area then its done by them.
And if you're in the fucking overlap areas it's done TWICE!! Once by OzTam and RegionalTam!!