Origin!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Post by Raiderdave »

TLPG wrote:
Gallop won't take the pokie situation seriously, so why should I believe him?
he is taking it seriously ... he doesn't believe in the Govt 's strategy
it is his right to disagree & he is exercising it
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

He's not taking it seriously. He's not instructing clubs to find other revenue streams.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

TLPG wrote:
He's not taking it seriously. He's not instructing clubs to find other revenue streams.
Is this slander? Im confused :?

Perhaps its to do with our guidelines and the moderation of them :idea:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
cooee
Seniors
Seniors
Team: All Brisbane based teams except the Lions

Post by cooee »

TLPG wrote:
The way the NRL has been pushing memberships the last two years says otherwise. The NRL even put money on offer for clubs who could recruit the most members in a week.

Why was the Brisbane Bombers thread closed? What right do you have to say Brisbane Bombers is an illegal name under Intellectual Property Law and can not be used when nothing has been determined yet.

Abuse of mod rights if you ask me.
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

King-Eliagh wrote:
TLPG wrote:
Is this slander? Im confused :?

Perhaps its to do with our guidelines and the moderation of them :idea:
No it's not slander.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

cooee wrote:
TLPG wrote:
The way the NRL has been pushing memberships the last two years says otherwise. The NRL even put money on offer for clubs who could recruit the most members in a week.
They why did Gallop criticise the changes? Consitency from Gallop is zero on those two points. Don't deny it, and don't accuse me of slandering him because he is doing the WRONG thing trying to oppose the government legislation.
cooee wrote:
Why was the Brisbane Bombers thread closed? What right do you have to say Brisbane Bombers is an illegal name under Intellectual Property Law and can not be used when nothing has been determined yet.

Abuse of mod rights if you ask me.
No it's not, it was to stop abuse by Raider Dave. I was stating an experienced opinion that commands respect based on the experience I have in law in general. That is the last that subject will be mentioned.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by MarkZZZ »

Beaussie wrote:
They'll be at AAMI Park next season apparently. Hahaha, the A-League will draw bigger crowds than State of Origin in Melbourne. :(/
Do you realy believe that Beau? Here's a bet for you.

If the A-League draws a bigger crowd in Melbourne than the SOO you can wipe all my point on the tipping ladders from both the NRL and AFL tipping comps that I have gained up to the SOO game next year. If however, the SOO crowd is bigger than the A-League you lose all your points in both tipping competitions.

Do we have a bet?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

You're on Mark. I'm confident an A-League blockbuster such as Melbourne Victory vs Sydney FC at Etihad Stadium will draw a bigger crowd than State of Origin at the 30k capacity AAMI Park. You sure you want this bet?
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Are the figures out yet Beau ? Or are we still pretending.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

Of cource I am sure.

Just so we are sure we are betting with the same understanding. You think that a A-League game in Melbourne will draw a bigger crowd than the State Of Origin game in Melbourne and I think that the SOO will have a larger crowd than any A-League game played in Melbourne during the 2011/12 season.

Lets see the biggest crowd in the last A-League season was between the Victory and Heart they had 32,321 at the then named Telstra Dome now Etihad Stadium.

There where factors that made that crowd that big that won't be there again in 2012.

The bet is on.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

pussycat wrote:
Game 2 ratings don't appear to be available on the AGBNielsen site under the date of the 12 June. It only shows market shares for some reason. :?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

MarkZZZ wrote:
Of cource I am sure.

Just so we are sure we are betting with the same understanding. You think that a A-League game in Melbourne will draw a bigger crowd than the State Of Origin game in Melbourne and I think that the SOO will have a larger crowd than any A-League game played in Melbourne during the 2011/12 season.

Lets see the biggest crowd in the last A-League season was between the Victory and Heart they had 32,321 at the then named Telstra Dome now Etihad Stadium.

There where factors that made that crowd that big that won't be there again in 2012.

The bet is on.
Righteo you're on. You do realise that even that local A-League derby between Victory and Heart had a bigger crowd than the capacity AAMI Park will have for State of Origin? You're going to lose this one I'm afraid to say. Nonethless, bet locked in.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
pussycat wrote:
Game 2 ratings don't appear to be available on the AGBNielsen site under the date of the 12 June. It only shows market shares for some reason. :?
Yeah .. I saw that too
dunno why
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Not sure what to do about Game 2 with that being the case. Only AGBNielsen provides the market breakdowns.
Onions

Post by Onions »

Hey Sleeping Mark! Did you hear the changes to State of Origin for 2012? No more midweeks! And Raider Boy said it was still at Etihad. With the changes they can't use Etihad anymore because of the AFL! So it HAS to be AAMI Park!

You're going to lose the bet!