Can the Comedy Channel compete with the nrl?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Post by Raiderdave »

AFFP wrote:
Meanwhile, NRL bogans beat people up.

I know which of the two I'd prefer if I had to choose the lesser of the two evils!

you'd prefer to batt off to naked pictures of men ? :shock: :(/
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

That was a childish way to twist AFFP's words, Raider. If you'd said that on one of the boards I moderated I would have deleted it.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by MarkZZZ »

Is it twisting his words, I don't think so.

AFFP wrote:
Meanwhile, NRL bogans beat people up.

I know which of the two I'd prefer if I had to choose the lesser of the two evils!
He condemns the NRL players as "bogans" that "beat people up" then implies he would do the alternative.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Yes I agree Mark, it is not twisting his words in the slightest. And to think TLPG would've deleted it if it was on one of his crmby boards! This is the reason I have campaigned for TLPG to be suspended for three weeks. He deletes and locks posts for no valid reason. Poor moderator material indeed.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Onions
Has thanked: 0

Post by Onions »

You should be suspended, Queen E! For impersonating a man! :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Do you have anything else to say? You are the numbest of all the numbnuts I've ever come across.

What the hell is going on in your head????

Here's my analysis.

Onions reads King Eliagh post --- he scans each word, letter by letter, but can only decipher the meaning of the words which are less than 3 letters --- he stops trying to read and scratches his head for 15minutes while recalling TLPG's instructions to attack KE at all costs. All of a sudden dull electrical pulse inside his brain says "Call KE a Girl".

:idea: Onions the lights are off and noones home, go play with those in the coma ward.

xman wrote:
crocodileman
Team:

Post by crocodileman »

King-Eliagh wrote:

Yes I agree Mark, it is not twisting his words in the slightest. And to think TLPG would've deleted it if it was on one of his crmby boards! This is the reason I have campaigned for TLPG to be suspended for three weeks. He deletes and locks posts for no valid reason. Poor moderator material indeed.
Yes I've already noticed TLPG's poor behaviour and cowardly actions on here. In my view, it could be attributed to:-

(a) Being the nerd at school and being relentlessly bullied even by the migrant kids who usually cower in the corner;
(b) Possibly his mother is in the process of weening him off breast milk; or
(c) He is just a weak ***** with no spine!!!
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

I rather think that you two are the ones with no spine because you won't conform to the Forum Guidelines on the other boards. Cowards who perhaps should spend some time at Duntroon for some discipline.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

crocodileman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

Yes I've already noticed TLPG's poor behaviour and cowardly actions on here. In my view, it could be attributed to:-

(a) Being the nerd at school and being relentlessly bullied even by the migrant kids who usually cower in the corner;
(b) Possibly his mother is in the process of weening him off breast milk; or
(c) He is just a weak ***** with no spine!!!
(d) All of the above

:)

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

TLPG wrote:
I rather think that you two are the ones with no spine because you won't conform to the Forum Guidelines on the other boards. Cowards who perhaps should spend some time at Duntroon for some discipline.
Sad isn't it. Two wannabe forum bullies who just can't stay relevant or even remotely on topic. :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Firstly, Beaussie, dont go talking about staying on the topics, they havent changed in months! It's just AFL this NRL that, we win in tv, we have more crowds and the lot of you merkins simply dont have the capacity to come to any agreement as you are too cowardly to admit if the other side is right. That's right COWARDS! So dont you go rambling on to me and croc about staying on topic because you and TLPG the thickest peanut in the pack cant get off topic and post something fresh.

Secondly, TLPG, time to get off your high horse because you were the one who first baited me and lied and lied and lied through your yellow bucked teeth about AFL juniors not being counted in the ABS statistics.

Pathetic and spineless, which is why he deserves all he gets. Members who have been completely reasonable like MarkZZZ can clearly see the guy's a complete con man selling his lies and deception through the majority of his posts and abusing his pathetic moderator status as some form of moral high ground.

Smell the pumpkins you two merkins or leave talking footy as you wont be welcome here much longer behaving the way you are of late. [-(

xman wrote:
crocodileman
Team:

Post by crocodileman »

Yes it seems Beaussie is using the same arguments he first sprouted back in 2003 on league unlimited - in fact, he is repeating them verbatim!! (That means word for word you dumb arse TPLG!!)

Beaussie - you don't want to be remembered on these forums as a one trick pony - surely you can do better than that???
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

This section is called the Fight Club. So we fight. Naturally in a fight things are repeated. AFL this. NRL that. The rules (including those for baiting and trolling) are more lax on this board than the others. It would seem to me that KE in particular is unable to take a few relevant notes of argument that on other boards could be baiting - but not here!

If anyone should be leaving for going right off topic - that is, concentrating on complete and utter abuse rather than talking about either game - it's the both of you. Think about that before responding.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
Yes it seems Beaussie is using the same arguments he first sprouted back in 2003 on league unlimited - in fact, he is repeating them verbatim!! (That means word for word you dumb arse TPLG!!)

Beaussie - you don't want to be remembered on these forums as a one trick pony - surely you can do better than that???
Just keeping it real. A tough gig I'll admit when you have clearly delusional Rugby League supporters claiming non-existent TV ratings supremacy and nationwide popularity. Someone has to provide a reality check for these fools.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
crocodileman wrote:

Just keeping it real. A tough gig I'll admit when you have clearly delusional Rugby League supporters claiming non-existent TV ratings supremacy and nationwide popularity. Someone has to provide a reality check for these fools.
soooooo

Play it again sam eh :blahblah: :blahblah:
one trick pony much :? :roll: