The Fight Cub'Village Idiot'...?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

Who is the Fight Club 'Village Idiot'

Raiderdave
10%
Kaskill
No votes
King-Eliagh
50%
TLPG
30%
MarkZZZ
No votes
enarelle
No votes
Beaussie
10%
kaskill
No votes
pussycat
No votes

Total votes: 10

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

The Fight Cub'Village Idiot'...?

Post by King-Eliagh »

Hi All :wave:

I've been really enjoying the fierce debates going on right here in the Fight Club of late. It's been really good clean honest fun with lots of chuckles and laughs all round. :lol:

In this good natured spirit, I'd like to suggest we all vote for who we think is the 'Fight Club Village Idiot'. It'll be fun and should make us all critically reflect on the many debates we've had over AFL and NRL lately.

To help make your choice the dictionary defines a village idiot as --- a person locally known for ignorance or stupidity

And I really like how Wikipedia futher suggests --- The village idiot was long considered an acceptable social role, a unique individual who was dependent yet contributed to the social fabric of his community. All societies eventually develop such a role, or force an individual into that role :) so whoever ends up as the Fight Club Village Idiot should wear that name with pride!

So below I've provided all the names of those who have been posting regularly in here of late. Let me know if I've missed anyone and I'll quickly add them in.

Feel free to also leave a comment but let's keep it good natured, fun loving and within the guidelines folks.

Hugs and Rainbows :wave: ,

KE :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I voted for TLPG :D

He just says the darndest things! Always putting his foot in his mouth and making real big mistakes. He's goofy and bumbly, silly and funny. And in these ways really gives me a good laugh :lol:

A real contributor!

Thanks TLPG :D

xman wrote:
BigErnie
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by BigErnie »

I know I havent been involved in the debates but I have been reading them so thought I would voted anyway. I hope this is ok.

I voted for Beaussie. Yes he's the admin but he is also the 'Village Idiot' IMO. :lol:

It was a toss up between Beaussie, and TLPG who I think is simply childish and easily lead. Beaussie has been here longer and made many many more silly comments than TLPG. I think Beaussie is a clever 'Village Idiot' who has encouraged TLPG as his sole supporter and lead him astray.
Free psychoanalysis available to all.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Oh dear. Look at the poll result thus far. :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

To those 5 folk who tipped me please step forward and provide a comment, it's within the spirit of the thread and nice to conribute.

I know TLPG and Beaussie had me picked but the other 3 has me baffled so come on forward :)

If you dont I can be sure that something smells in Talking Footy town... ...onions aka Beaussie :shock: ... and a whole lot of other random members seem to have signed up lately... [-X

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Onions, player and AFFP? did you three vote for me by any chance? :_<>

xman wrote:
Onions
Has thanked: 0

Post by Onions »

I did, because you're rude and I'm seeing some real idiotics from you, bud.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

I voted for you too KE. Only a 'Village Idiot' would start a poll like this only to see it backfire badly. Well done. =D>
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

This poll is invalid. It has been hijacked by two members of Talking Footy who need to stop drooling, pull their pants up and get their hands off their weeners quick smart. The pair of you have been sprung tossing the salami by your master KE, now get your filthy hands off it!

It is as clear as day and here's the breakdown for other members.

KE puts this poll up June 20.
Player, Onions, and AFFP all join 20.
All three of them immediately vote in this poll without any interaction on the fightclub whatsoever.

I must apologise as the poll really dosnt belong in fight club but it was deleted from the general/society forum by TLPG, who had 2 votes to his name already. Beaussie had voted for KE already.

It's really not that difficult to see that Beaussie and TLPG have signed up as Onions, Player and AFFP and possibly more and are continuously jacking off at the mirage of dominance they feel it brings in all their arguments. It is quite sad though that they needed to sign up new members SPECIFICALLY to hijack this poll and defend their opinions on all the other fight club debates.

Beaussie...TLPG... even though I know the pair of you clowns wont do it, you should both fess up to your abuse of this site and others trust with your shenanigans. And do it for the sake of your own weeners, I'm sure too much self pleasure can only cause pain.

xman wrote:
Onions
Has thanked: 0

Post by Onions »

You can always leave, because you're wrong. I was invited here to equalise the debate, and I saw without posting what a drongo you are.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Onions wrote:
You can always leave, because you're wrong. I was invited here to equalise the debate, and I saw without posting what a drongo you are.
Invited or a clone you're not "equalising" the debate clown.

xman wrote: