Search found 18 matches

Return

by Quolls2019
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

There is a starting point though and that's what I believe should be focused on. First claimant gives. If they don't, they are the problem. Or they can simply admit it's an opinion. THEN the onus switches. If someone makes a statement of what they say is fact, the onus should be on them to supply s...
by Pete__09
Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NT fumbleball territory ? yea... nah

Type in the Barassi Line truthbomber & you will find that NT is totally AFL territory.

NRL can have most of Northern NSW & Eastern QLD but the rest of the country follows footy (AKA AFL to you)
by leeroy*NRL*
Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For myself I'll keep it, because I have Foxtel for other reasons aside from football. The cricket is great, ESPN is great for the baseball, there's a lot of grass roots stuff in several sports - and I enjoy Fox Classics. But I agree that it will be a loss. I'll be the first to say I could well be i...
by Pete__09
Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NT fumbleball territory ? yea... nah

Most Rugby League supports are delusional when it comes to AFL. They just have to put it down to make themselves feel better. Whereas in Melbourne, where my family is from, they actually really like the Storm & don't hate Rugby League because they are not scared & afraid from the sport. It j...
by cehar5
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

you're right fumblers there are no balls :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ Still talking about balls....very bizarre Why are you deflecting lil man? Nobody will watch yeah? You said nobody cares. balless gutless tiny pea hearts typical fumblers :cool: Why are you deflecting still? Yo...
by cehar5
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

truthbomber wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:53 pm
cehar5 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:51 pm
truthbomber wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

I think not my little pea hearted fumbler :cool:
Back up what you say then? Come on copebomber..
I have 1000 times fumbler
1000 times :cool:
Everyone watching the lions is a southern ex pat.

Back that up.

Go
by cehar5
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ah well we can only read so much cope in one night anyway. Gabba is sold out apparently. Nobody in QLD cares about AFL remember.
by cehar5
Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Fred
Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ah well we can only read so much cope in one night anyway. Gabba is sold out apparently. Nobody in QLD cares about AFL remember. Gabba sellout? Nice :thumbleft: EDIT: just saw Wookie’s tweet in the feed here. Brisbane will be buzzing on Friday night. https://twitter.com/footyindustryAU/status/15602...
by cehar5
Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Melbourne Storm V Sydney Roosters

the .... laughable .. simply ... pathetic attempt to pretend the derps & giggles was some derivative of an ancient game played by native australians in an attempt to appear... more australian shows what this sport will do , will misrepresent & lie about to further its agenda I bet you storm...
by Fred
Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: History and the origins of Australia’s Game

What's it matter what or how the game came about - Australian Rules Football was invented in Australia and indigenous to Australia. That's not an argument surely - simply fact. Sure, it obviously had influences from other games - as people from around the world come to settle - but that just typifie...
by Pete__09
Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL Grand Final 2022 tickets on sale

Get back to us when you pull 100,000 to your grand final, TBomb. Fifth biggest sporting even my rear end! when the Olympic Stadium was built the 1999 GRAND FINAL had 108k fans. and that was St George Illawarra v Melbourne Storm before it reverted to a 83k stadium The reason that Grand Final got 108...
by Pete__09
Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in QLD

I just saw last nights ratings for AFL & NRL.

786,000 for the footy
385,000 for the Rugby League.

Yet you Rugby League guys think your sport is watched by more people than the AFL. Its laughable how deluded you are.
by Quolls2019
Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lol could Could Could So just more crap & let me guess without checking This lady is a fumble fan who probably is or came from Vicderpia Sydney university educated….. vicderpians do move from mongbourne to sydney for uni dopey :roll: Well that explains the smart people in NSW, if you meet one ,...
by Beaussie
Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The No.1 Football Code in Australia

Australia’s Game confirmed again today as No. 1 Not that there was ever any doubt. Lots more money all round with Tassie to come and further development funds for NSW/ACT and QLD, to see the game grow even further. Well done Gillon. The $4.5 billion over seven years from 2025 - which is a long way a...