Search found 16 matches

Return

by Pete__09
Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NT fumbleball territory ? yea... nah

Type in the Barassi Line truthbomber & you will find that NT is totally AFL territory.

NRL can have most of Northern NSW & Eastern QLD but the rest of the country follows footy (AKA AFL to you)
by Pete__09
Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NT fumbleball territory ? yea... nah

Most Rugby League supports are delusional when it comes to AFL. They just have to put it down to make themselves feel better. Whereas in Melbourne, where my family is from, they actually really like the Storm & don't hate Rugby League because they are not scared & afraid from the sport. It j...
by Pete__09
Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL Grand Final 2022 tickets on sale

I remember one year in the NRL they had to give away tickets for the Grand Final just days out from the match.

I mean how embarrassing is that.

At the AFL Grand Final there are people willing to pay 4X the price of a ticket to get in.
by Pete__09
Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL Grand Final 2022 tickets on sale

Get back to us when you pull 100,000 to your grand final, TBomb. Fifth biggest sporting even my rear end! when the Olympic Stadium was built the 1999 GRAND FINAL had 108k fans. and that was St George Illawarra v Melbourne Storm before it reverted to a 83k stadium The reason that Grand Final got 108...
by Pete__09
Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in QLD

I just saw last nights ratings for AFL & NRL.

786,000 for the footy
385,000 for the Rugby League.

Yet you Rugby League guys think your sport is watched by more people than the AFL. Its laughable how deluded you are.
by Pete__09
Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Storm game got 32,000 viewers in Melbourne for a top 4 massive clash. That is a joke.
by Pete__09
Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

385,000 for a top 4 clash nationally is terrible AFLcrap!1.

Stop using excuses all the time.
by Pete__09
Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

You sound quite racist hashish. What do you have against a sport just because mostly white people & aboriginals play it & support it.

That is a very strange reason to hate a sport.
by Pete__09
Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree with you Fred. Everyone normally hates Collingwood but this team & coach are actually quite likeable.

There is no Collingwood team in their long history you could ever say that about.
by Pete__09
Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is GWS a Canberra team or Western Sydney team?

You just hate the sport.

If you really did hate racism you would have brought up the Letrell Mitchel thing. But let me guess that is ok because it happened in Rugby League.

What a hypocrite you are Liebomber.
by Pete__09
Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Why a Gay Pride Round works well in the AFL, but won't work in the NRL

I agree. The woke movement is something I hate also & it is very dangerous & brainwashing crap they preach.
by Pete__09
Wed May 31, 2023 10:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stick your stadium .... up your bum

Why would the AFL want a team in Tassie when everyone already follows the footy down there.

This has nothing to do with the AFL wanting a team there but the state of Tassie wanting their own team there.
by Pete__09
Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Lets put this into perspective. Melbourne is AFL heartland & the city has a population of 5 Million people with around 750,000 members of the AFL. The Storm have about 15,000 members. Brisbane is Rugby League heartland & has a population of 2.28 million yet has only 50,000 members for the br...
by Pete__09
Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

I read your post & that is why I sent mine. You guys have had no growth in the last 10 years. Without the pokies your silly sport would be broke.
by Pete__09
Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: fumblers ...

He is talking about participants not TV ratings liebomber. Seriously how many kids play Rugby League in QLD. I would say not that many as most of them play soccer, cricket or AFL. Most obviously play soccer & cricket in QLD but I would say Rugby League, Rugby & AFL would be about the same in...