Search found 9 matches

Return

by pussycat Mark 11
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL / NRL Finals TV Ratings

I think more than you love nrl, you hate afl. Which is bizarre. It's just a game guys, move on yeah? The AFL is the 2nd most popular game in Australia and they love to promote themselves, at every opportunity, as the main game in this Country . They promote themselves as Australias national sport d...
by Terry
Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Western Sydney failure for afl

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ What double & even triple crowds ? Sure mate whatever you say. sure you fumbling idiot , 3 stories i can recall & mainly a handful of clubs counting security & catering staff in the crowd amounting to a few hundred at most. Most of our lea...
by AFLcrap1
Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Titans admit defeat in battle with Suns

Wait we just came into 1b and we have told the Titans to reduce ticket's and offer kids free entry. Its called smart business much like the AFL handing out free tickets on people's car windshields in western Sydney at NRL games. Um, you lot led by the fat merkin Searle wanted a war on the Gold Coas...
by WookieReturns
Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

see now youve got me agreeing with the t-bomber here.

And thats annoying
by AFLcrap1
Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

I said I've seen him in real life - not that I know him! For someone who says they deal in facts you can't even read! Like a lovesick teenage girl catching a glimpse of her Australias got talent idol . Lol I wouldn’t boast about seeing PVL in the flesh . Don’t think too many other RL fans would . B...
by AFLcrap1
Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Quolls2019
Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by hashish
Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

If they hate footy so much in Western Sydney so much because it apparently it is soft then why is soccer so popular there when it is clearly a soft game. You are not making much sense here hashish. Rugby League is the prominent sport in the western suburbs comfortably, Victoria Rules is soft compar...
by AFLcrap1
Wed May 31, 2023 6:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 5 NRL games this weekend outrate

Truthbomber you have obviously never watched Origin in the AFL in the 70s, 80s & 90s. VIC vs SA was the biggest match but any State playing other than QLD & NSW for obvious reasons was huge. Tasmania beat the Vics in the early 90s & people down there still talk about it. Same with Weste...