Search found 56 matches

Return

by truthbomber
Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

If they hate footy so much in Western Sydney so much because it apparently it is soft then why is soccer so popular there when it is clearly a soft game. You are not making much sense here hashish. keep up petey it aint hard sydneysiders , mainly but not restricted to...... just in the west despise...
by truthbomber
Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Racism in sport

"Sydney Uni, New South Wales Uni, UTS, Manly, Kogarah, Pennant Hills, Baulkham Hills, Croydon Park and St Leonards" Thanks for proving my point that only soy boy mummies boys from the Hills, inner-west and eastern suburbs are attracted to the racist victorian netball game. Racism by the w...
by truthbomber
Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

well Most of the NRL RND one totals are in & F me they're astoundingly good Foxtel group inc kayo 4.173 Mill FTA metro 1.215 Mill FTA regionals est 60% of metro ( standard for decades now ) 729K BVOD one game confirmed at 72K , est the other 2 200K total 6.317 Mill for 8 games Rnd 1 average 789K...
by truthbomber
Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crowds - 2023

well I'll be stuffed 3 words never used ever by anyone at a Midgets game at Homebush but... " it looked bigger " 9,691 maybe after the laughing & chortling & head shaking by anyone with functioning eyes after the attendance announced for rnd 1 , they've decided to post " actua...
by truthbomber
Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:09 pm
Who's excited for GATHER ROUND

the SA Premier sure is
LOL
all 18 games of a shit sport being played in a shit hole
yep
seems about right :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/
by truthbomber
Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

what are they gathering around ?

a banana bowl ? 8-[
by truthbomber
Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

I’m thinking that was about what I’d suspect. Playing poorly and playing a lowly supported team - to get 9000 I’m quite happy with that. you don't " suspect" a crowd fweddy you " expect " it & you'd be happy with 900 & spin that , you deluded halfwit :lol: :lol: :rofl: :...
by truthbomber
Tue May 02, 2023 6:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The NRL is stronger here than when the Giants started’: Swans, GWS want AFL to lift its game

Looking at the graph their is much optimism, figures approaching 30 % are not catastrophic, considering it's RL heart land. Rename the Giants to something that is more representative of Sydney. Enhance the game day experience with more concerts featuring local community bands and popular Sydney gro...
by truthbomber
Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

41K at SCG , but just

28K watching on TV in the largest city in the country :shock: the self anointed biggest club team in any sport in Sydney got more people watching at the ground then on TV :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ I mean what the hell how is this possible ? I tell you how , apart from the ex pa...
by truthbomber
Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals TV ratings 2023

well well folks come gather ye round & lets have a gander at the first head to head of the finals for 2023 bumbles & stumbles Australias numb 2 sport ... came... well 2nd of course :lol: :lol: :rofl: :(/ :(/ FTA Metro 784K Sydney 87K ( good guess Petey who predicted between 80-90K on TV ther...
by truthbomber
Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is GWS a Canberra team or Western Sydney team?

Canberra is a GWS state. They love the Giants down there. The Giants are loved nowhere by nobody. They’re the homeless bastard child of no one!! Canberra is obviously owned by the Raiders. Skips mind has skipped a few beats here! Bounce off to the bush skip and give ya self a round of uppercuts. Th...