Search found 56 matches

Return

by truthbomber
Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Lol so this bloke wants thelegalised cheating to return . Why why. We heard on here over & over how popular they are . How they are gunna be bigger than most NRL clubs. How they gunna be the biggest club in West Syd. If a GF appearance didn’t help then nothing will . the issue is 2 fold in West...
by truthbomber
Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

TLPG wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:05 pm
Perfect example of someone making statistics prove anything they want to.
are there any stats on adults' unable to turn a TV on ? 8-[
by truthbomber
Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Fred wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:17 am
14700 plus - seemed slightly more to me. But there you go.
are there any TV turning on classes this guy can attend ? 8-[
by truthbomber
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by truthbomber
Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by truthbomber
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League WORLD CUP

Quolls2019 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:45 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:33 pm
Geez this will have the fumblers frothing & foaming .
The jealousy will just ooze out of their posts
Or maybe not….
but but but

international cup 8-[

:lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
by truthbomber
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

That's why the AFL should jump on them - or the government and the ACMA. It's wrong. Why don’t you They’ll listen to you just like ASADA did 🤣🤣🤣oh wait on 🤣🤣 LTGT.. hello , hello can I speak to the govt please phone receptionist at dept of prime minister & cabinet in Canberra.. the govt ?? PTLG...
by truthbomber
Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Gee's what shockers last night. both folded under hype & pressure. dreadful at Suncorp The Storm just toyed with the Broncos ... made them look as bad as they were in the last few years the ramifications could be catastrophic for Brisbane too the damage done physiologically could be fatal for t...
by truthbomber
Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How much did TV put in the NRL's pockets on Friday night? Or the Broncos come to that (I'll skip the Storm because they were the away team). I would say A few million coming from the 2b they got from there sale of there tv rights yea , the NRL gets about 2 million per game from its broadcast partne...
by truthbomber
Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by truthbomber
Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Melbourne Storm V Sydney Roosters

Certainly a mixture of rules from some British public schools with some local adaption's at the start. Nothing to do with Gaelic football. And not invented by Wills, besides writing the initial letter suggesting formation of a football club, he was pretty much ignored by the other members of the fi...
by truthbomber
Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by truthbomber
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in QLD

I watched the VFL finals last night (don’t ask me why it is called the VFL - such a stupid thing to do). The Suns were playing and they won beating Box Hill Hawks. Wasn’t too bad a game. They mentioned that for the first time all three Queensland teams are in the finals. Not a bad effort at all and...
by truthbomber
Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in QLD

It’s hilarious how fumblefans think that because some players come from QLd that it shows interest in AFL . There’s got to be a sport out there for the not so coordinated..the ones who want a reward for not being able to kick straight . The ones who it doesn’t matter if you can’t catch ..if you fum...
by truthbomber
Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

aflol 2023/24 foxtel .... "not much more then the old deal " Ch 7..... 730 mill for 5 years from 2020-2024 Telstra 50 mill only aflol maths gets their figure up to 473 mill a year :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ The only people arguing with this figure are forum nuts her...