Search found 56 matches

Return

by truthbomber
Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

i could not see AFL behind a paywall like the NRL has for most games will FOX pay more than there number 1 product they already have on there network just to keep it is the question Don’t agree, most AFL games are now behind a paywall with foxtel. I think that any new deal would most likely have a ...
by truthbomber
Mon May 02, 2022 6:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I expect the AFl /media /propaganda Dept to be working overtime on this up coming deal . Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the initial media release say the AFL sent correspondence to The streaming companies to see if they were interested . That soon becomes as usual Twisted to the streaming compa...
by truthbomber
Tue May 03, 2022 7:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Literally most is not all….literally. dude i quoted i could not see AFL behind a paywall like the NRL has for most games you stated.. Don’t agree, most AFL games are now behind a paywall with foxtel. Most or all it does not matter... your games are partially behind a paywall and majority have FTA a...
by truthbomber
Mon May 16, 2022 7:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tasmania

crowds for the midgets , thuns & one in tassie too

8754 ( fudged , there was 5000 there tops )
5114 ( holy F :shock: , looked like a cracking day in Hobart too ) no excuses , that is not good

hardly big demand for this bumbling abortion is there folks :cool:
by truthbomber
Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Origin

thinking about Rugby Leagues state of origin today & what an utterly unique series it is now all sports have their championship games , finals etc where elements of the sports best talent play , some generational teams may have a higher then normal number of the worlds best in a game or series b...
by truthbomber
Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another poor crowd.

To be fair crowds have never been a strong suit of the nrl - afl still for 27000 - which the nrl would see as a bonanza. But agree for the afl it is very low. Thursday nights aren’t new and have gotten crowds in the past - so wondering what is going on now? If the afl wanted to sell out they’d drop...
by truthbomber
Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Which is why paramount is a danger/blessing. For the football states they may agree and pay for 5/4 fta to boost up 10 and still get more subscription for plus. I’m still hearing ESPN via Disney is interested. So 9/stan, 7/foxtel, 10/Paramount, ?/disney. And another player…apparently. Foxtel does n...
by truthbomber
Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Yeah, international sport sucks. That's why wallabies, matidlas etc draw biggest crowds for their sport.. And what has that got to do with what I said. Bored now. Just ur bullshit that euro cup is something other than gathering smaller than local footy comp & that you'd prefer game wasn't inter...
by truthbomber
Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Pippen1994 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:18 pm
Interesting seven playing a rugby movie on main channel instead of western Sydney game despite no NRL today
that dreadful invictus movie
awful
like the sport
Clint Eastwood , Morgan Freeman & Matt Damon should hang their heads in shame with that one [-( [-( [-( [-(
by truthbomber
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Origin

Could you imagine if the AFL had a origin where say Victoria played the rest of the country on a Sunday night how big those ratings would be if it was as passionate as the NRL state of origin is. The ratings would be like seriously 5-8million views. But the footy/AFL doesn't need that as the season...
by truthbomber
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League WORLD CUP

will be a great attended event, i expect the poms to come out in big numbers to every game. i could only imagen if ENGLAND did win at Manchester ... wow They're expecting sellouts at all pool games involving England starting with 40,000 V Samoa at St James Park Newcastle for the opener. Old Traffor...
by truthbomber
Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by truthbomber
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

oh... so the thwee bullion is back on eh ? 8-[ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :(/ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: whats the difference between the key stone cops & aflol's media rights deal ? nothing :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ I dont believe they'll get three billion. but you ...
by truthbomber
Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

TLPG wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:05 pm
Beaussie wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:26 pm
cehar5 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:19 pm
Should be well north of 1 mill tonight. Huge game.
Penrith vs Melbourne is live on Channel 9 in Melbourne tonight.

https://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/melbourne/
And my TV will be OFF!
why ? , can't you workout how to turn it on ? 8-[
by truthbomber
Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm pretty sure whatever deal is cut it will include Fox Sports. Kayo on the other hand have plenty to worry about and I think rightly so. In my experience, Kayo absolutely sucks. :hmm: 8-[ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :-k :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] Is that ...